• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
ADHD just don't tell him stuff next time lol or just don't talk cocky to him cause if you slip up once you'll be put on blast. People who do stuff like that to me don't know **** about me anymore or are gone from my life.

Also I misread the mm thing. Falco god don't care bout mms son!!

ADHD

Smash Hero
ADHD just don't tell him stuff next time lol or just don't talk cocky to him cause if you slip up once you'll be put on blast. People who do stuff like that to me don't know **** about me anymore or are gone from my life.

Also I misread the mm thing. Falco god don't care bout mms son!!
True, but it shouldn't be from someone I considered a friend.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
True, but it shouldn't be from someone I considered a friend.
Strangely enough, this line reminds me of a little incident back in the day with Jason being mad at Forward for talking mad **** to him at Pound 2.

Kinda random but yeah lol.

Allied

Smash Master
Why the f*ck do I gotta finally check smashboards for the first time in 4+ days to find this nasty unwelcoming title for NY/NJ smashers, its not funny its f*cking annoying, someone change it.

Other news I had a blast at MLG hope yall enjoyed the twitter updates sorry I didn't do much no service ._.

Keitaro

I hope you like the new title Allied. I lied so you'd feel better and stop b*t*h*ng***

Your service was bad dude. Your updates were behind compared to the others. Must be that Sprint. But it was nice to see what ya'll were up to and who was chillin with who.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lol!! Feel sorry for ya dude, hopefully the work enviroment doesn't become awkward with her around now.
I was thinking about asking her for a while, and that was the only thing holding me back. I don't get embarassed easily and I don't see her too often so it should be fine

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
HaiImYoshiDiddy [12:15]: I really think I'm ontop of it right now.
ThatDudeMalcolm [12:20]: Ontop of what?
HaiImYoshiDiddy [12:21]: The diddy metagame. fareal I am da bes. ADHorribleD and EZnes are leagues behind.
ThatDudeMalcolm [12:25]: What about that recent loss to Inui tho? ADHD hasn't lost to inui in singles...
HaiImYoshiDiddy[12:26]: I sandbagged. Da besssssssss (h)

This guy 4real. Betta watch out for my boy YD @ that next tourney he decides to attend.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
"Where my noodle go?"
"I'm just making my noodles b"
"Where my noodle go?"
"Where my noodle go?"
LMAO

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Then want to hear what I've really thought for a year and a half? You're annoying and you weren't/aren't good.

LOL yeah im not good and never was. Ally lost to trash like me 3 times. shadow lost to trash like me 6 times. atomsk lost to garbage like me 3 times. orion loses to my noobness. inui too. judge, dekar, candy, zucco, takeover, they ALL LOSE TO THE SCRUB A DUB DUB KNOWN AS KSIZZLE! WAHAHAHAAH

you are such a moron.

What you started off with was totally unprovoked and you know it. It's obvious to me that it would irk me, so thanks for rubbing the loss in my face?

So what? i wanted to prove a point. stop thinking so highly of yourself. i love when players like atomsk and anti beat you, showing that you're not unstoppable and i LOVE it when anti does, he shows that you're just a book that people havent read yet.

I'm tired of these pointless repeated internet fights with you, bc you can't just ever stay neutral and keep your **** mouth shut about your petty feelings that aren't really warranted. You need to grow the **** up yourself before you tell other people to grow
up.

Yadda yadda. normal grow up talk just because i pick a side and you stay neutral. Sorry that I'm not scared to get into situations like this like you are.
You probably won't care anyway but since you're a f aggot, I'll make the tutorial. I got a little free time on my hands anyway, I'll just gather every video about you, point out your habits in every situation and matchup and put it to good music too ;D . Don't worry though bro, I know what you're gonna say.

Waaaah! you still cant beat me! waaaah!

I gave up on that goal. I'd like for other players like BigM to beat you :) . If the vid doesn't cause more players beating you then :( but if it does, I'll laugh and laugh and laugh. Can't wait!!!

Oh btw nice 25th bro.

Eat a ****.

Kelvin just likes talking tough online. Offline he's a real sweetie.
No homo

LMAO!
You're a little irritating. If you keep it up, don't approach me irl. I'm serious.

I asked out a girl at work today and got turned down. Women suck
Oh my :0. yeah they do but she was probably crazy!

girls are awesome :)

LMAO

NAKAT

Smash Champion
You probably won't care anyway but since you're a f aggot, I'll make the tutorial. I got a little free time on my hands anyway, I'll just gather every video about you, point out your habits in every situation and matchup and put it to good music too ;D . Don't worry though bro, I know what you're gonna say.

Waaaah! you still cant beat me! waaaah!

I gave up on that goal. I'd like for other players like BigM to beat you :) . If the vid doesn't cause more players beating you then :( but if it does, I'll laugh and laugh and laugh. Can't wait!!!

Oh btw nice 25th bro.

Eat a ****.

You're a little irritating. If you keep it up, don't approach me irl. I'm serious.

Oh my :0. yeah they do but she was probably crazy!

girls are awesome :)

LMAO
You can talk all you want, but I am not off the fact you stole my noodles ma doo lmao xD

Keitaro

K just emailed ya. Will be sending another one tomorrow once I find out what apps I got for my gf to download music and movies for free on the itouch. If you have any questions feel free to ask me in this thread or by pm.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Hello Michael Silbernagel,

You have received an infraction for Major Spam worth three (3) points at Facebook for the following message:

"CHIBOOOBOOOBOOOBOOBOOBOO.... tee hee it looks like "boob"

Let's see you try and give me a "MAJOR SPAM" infraction on facebook. OH WAIT. YOU CAN'T!?

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololohappybirthdaylolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo"

If you believe this was administrated in mistake, please contact forum support.

All the best,
ChiboSempai

WHAT THE HECK I HATE THE MODS!! HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN. UGH I'M ALMOST BANNED ON FACEBOOK AND THAT'S LIKE RESERVED FOR PEDOPHILES ONLY AND GUYS I AM NOT A PEDOPHILE WHAT DO I DO.

Keitaro

Hello Michael Silbernagel,

You have received an infraction for Major Spam worth three (3) points at Facebook for the following message:

"CHIBOOOBOOOBOOOBOOBOOBOO.... tee hee it looks like "boob"

Let's see you try and give me a "MAJOR SPAM" infraction on facebook. OH WAIT. YOU CAN'T!?

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololohappybirthdaylolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo"

If you believe this was administrated in mistake, please contact forum support.

All the best,
ChiboSempai

WHAT THE HECK I HATE THE MODS!! HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN. UGH I'M ALMOST BANNED ON FACEBOOK AND THAT'S LIKE RESERVED FOR PEDOPHILES ONLY AND GUYS I AM NOT A PEDOPHILE WHAT DO I DO.
LMAO!!!!!! Chibo giving infractions on Facebook too???????

Don't **** with Chibo, lmao!!!

Top Bottom