• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I went and saw Piranha 3D yesterday. Nudity n gore made it entertaining but it had the worse ending ever and my popcorn was burnt.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i was wondering why nairo wasnt home when i woke up. he actually went to go see the last exorcism. i always forget that hes 13.

he just got back. he said the begining was garbz, and then rest of the movie was good. so you heard it here first folks. never trust gunblade with opinions.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Lobo da Homo

I just wanted to fit in since ******* was having a Maury moment, wasn't for realz... maybe (;

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ksizzle i dont know why i laughed so hard @ this.

ksizzle4life wrote at 5:47 AM on Aug 30, 2010:
down with cheese. i tried to warn everyone.

Made it sound like Cheese is HIV or something ROFL.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
agree, after playing delta at the smashfest i realized it really isnt that bad although as a aggressive player i dont find playing him "extremely fun" but its not bad.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I was obviously trolling about crying. I almost cried watching last week's Naruto episode.

The worse I ever felt was when I lost to Delta. Wasn't really cause I lost to him, was just cause the 2nd match I retardedly sded and then got ****ed up by a cg that doesn't work on Falco.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
agree, after playing delta at the smashfest i realized it really isnt that bad although as a aggressive player i dont find playing him "extremely fun" but its not bad.
Your Falco is weird because it DOESN'T camp and it confused me. :laugh:

I was obviously trolling about crying. I almost cried watching last week's Naruto episode.

The worse I ever felt was when I lost to Delta. Wasn't really cause I lost to him, was just cause the 2nd match I retardedly sded and then got ****ed up by a cg that doesn't work on Falco.
The CG works. >_>

Delta be campin mayne
All day.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
am i good at brawl yet lol
****ing garbage.

i hope doom doesnt come in here and says he sandbagged and didnt care cuz like

why drive over 1000 miles total and waste alot of money just to not try?

edit: random but have any of you watched The Last Exorcism yet? it came out on friday. i want to know if its good or not.
I'm sure it was a matchup issue? Who knows.

Movie looks dumb tbh.

Playing delta cod is fun. Idk why others say its boring or gay. It makes me think alot.
I usually have to think alot even as Wolf. He's good at that matchup now.

You didn't play a MU I could camp you in. :bee:

Although I do really enjoy the Falco MU. Despite the absolutely homosexual damage that is given off a low percent grab.
But...yoshi sucks.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

pwiito

Banned via Warnings

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Would love to make it there if I can get a ride ;d
Get in touch with TKO or Speed. So far they're the only ones from your region that are going for sure I believe, with Coney and Malcolm possibly coming as well. Hope to see you here!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Nairo 3-0d holy in winners finals today. canada is booty

hes guaranteed 100 right now. 200 if he wins next set.

Top Bottom