• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Zucco

Smash Master
Doom sandbagged so hard. lol.

sighduck and this"girl" ****. I was a fool! Its in the past.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
to the Doom thing. the point of me bringing it up was to indirectly say, just because something happens you dont need to always give your 2 cents. it is just cuz you love confrontation. you love arguing with people. idk if you find it fun or what. I mean from atomsk a while ago to cheese. to zucco, wyatt and me. it really isnt just chance that we all have had issues with you in someway. like right now you dont like judge cuz of what? he said your bro isnt as good as people think? so what if he says that. let him. but you get all bent out of shape and start saying you hate them and crap. I think anyone can read this and see whats up.

and basically in your choice of words just wished death upon me cuz I questioned your character and called you out on somethings. and you call me the low life? man I didnt even go hard right now and look at you.

well im done with this. you can commence the blocks/ removal of friends from AIB and FB as usual so I cant see the garbage you will inevitably talk about me. even if I saw it then I really would just lol cuz it proves my point dead on.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
i wish everyone would get a long :/

everyones fighting once im leaving lmao

kelvin and you guys
vinnie and minty

its so depressing. i love you all

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
rofl at Inui saying I sandbagged in order to avoid playing Dave. 0-4? We've played twice. Once in June '09 when I was horribad trash, once in May '10 which was last hit game 3. I lost legitimately in winners to TurtL, I was still pretty burnt out from driving 14 hours the day before and played kinda bad, but no big deal. I certainly was trying. In losers, take it as you will, I really didn't give a **** because I wanted to hang out with people. I went ZSS game 1 because I underestimated the kid, yes, but then I picked Norfair and messed around.

The entire ride down there, I was thinking about how I was probably just going to end up playing people from my own region like what happened at DNA last weekend (playing Atomsk, then Zucco). Zucco checked his bracket Friday night and told me we'd have to play somewhere in losers. This would be the 8th or 9th far-away (3+ hours) tournament where I have to play my own region or crew, and I really did not want to do that. Having to play Dave would've sucked too, because no matter how it went, one person that drove a million miles down there would end up being knocked out by their own region. I see driving 1000+ miles to play people from home in bracket just as much of a waste as driving down there to not care and get last. :/

I think it's pretty unbelievable that you take everything in Smash so **** seriously, man. Everybody has to have some terrible hidden motive in your eyes. The name Izumi in my bracket doesn't strike fear into my heart. Please check your facts when it comes to records and stop pretending to know me for having an "ego". It was my decision and I'm pretty sure nobody knows better than me why I did it. I knew I'd get a whole bunch of **** from you about the whole Dave thing, my bad for hoping for better from you.

That said, MLG was really really fun. Getting to spend Saturday freely instead of being chained down to a schedule was amazing, I got to play so many people from out of region and hang out with everyone. Teams was great and I got my name out there as a commentator for sure. Yeah, it was lame that I was commentating a live match to some of you, but AZ asked me to and I'm not going to pass up an opportunity for that just because certain people are "annoyed" by it.

Overall fantastic weekend, I'm beat from driving, gonna sleep now or soon. :D

Max Ketchum

I'm not even trying to start or continue drama, just clearing any misconceptions people seem to have. Then again, I don't really care, and I guess they can think what they want anyway. *shrug*

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Lol I love coming in here occassionally.. East coast drama is too good.

Where the hells malcolm in this thread

Orion*

Smash Researcher
also people need to lay off cheese lol, ma dude trash talks a lot and sometimes its really annoying. but overall there really isnt anything wrong with him, he just comes off as **** cocky, and well. doesnt always produce results.

but considering how many of you guys have egos, many times the people attacking him, its just downright ****ed up. irregardless of mlg, or w/e people just hold **** so hard, and dont let things go.

i feel like if i got NR dqed or small stepped will at MLG . nobody wouldve really given a ****. XD

edit: debating putting this in NY thread but lazy

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah I don't understand this hate on Cheese when all he did was follow the rules. He may have *****ed but he technically did nothing wrong but people are all like "**** Cheese!!!!"

Dam relax people.

ksizzle, I've never had much of a problem with you, but the way you act towards people can irritate me. I usually just let it go but this is going a bit too far. ADHD actually considered you a friend and I believe he can have you as one in the future. There's no need to make a video about his habits for everyone to see. Thats ultimate douchebaggery right there and I don't see the reason for making the video besides attempting to hurt him for doing like nothing.

Seriously, wtf had ADHD done to anybody lol. Dude wouldn't and can't hurt a fly lol! He's a cocky son of a *****? Alright, let his *** be cocky and lose, but he's not a bad guy so there's no need to rub it in the one time he loses to a more than decent player that he says he'll never lose to. Its your decision to do whatever you want but I don't think he deserves the way you are treating him. Same for Zucco, Shadow, or anyone who does nothing to hurt anybody.

ADHD, responding to him any which way is just going to get you trolled/more angry. Don't keep feeding a troll dude, just sit back and do you. Keep the practice up, win tournies, let Keitaro take a set off you, but don't sit here and bash ksizzle. Its just causing more arguements and whether he deserves it or not its not going to lead anywhere.

When it comes to aim convos, its kinda gay to post them when it was clearly meant to be a convo between 2 people. Then again people need to step up their awareness and not have intense private convos on aim with people that will put you on blast.

Overall this community can seem immature at times. Chen tells me all the time and I refuse to believe its that bad but it really gets as bad as he said it does. Regardless I still love all you guys. But this internet nonsense has got to stop.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Dam relax people.

ksizzle, I've never had much of a problem with you, but the way you act towards people can irritate me. I usually just let it go but this is going a bit too far. ADHD actually considered you a friend and I believe he can have you as one in the future. There's no need to make a video about his habits for everyone to see. Thats ultimate douchebaggery right there and I don't see the reason for making the video besides attempting to hurt him for doing like nothing.

Seriously, wtf had ADHD done to anybody lol. Dude wouldn't and can't hurt a fly lol! He's a cocky son of a *****? Alright, let his *** be cocky and lose, but he's not a bad guy so there's no need to rub it in the one time he loses to a more than decent player that he says he'll never lose to. Its your decision to do whatever you want but I don't think he deserves the way you are treating him. Same for Zucco, Shadow, or anyone who does nothing to hurt anybody.

ADHD, responding to him any which way is just going to get you trolled/more angry. Don't keep feeding a troll dude, just sit back and do you. Keep the practice up, win tournies, let Keitaro take a set off you, but don't sit here and bash ksizzle. Its just causing more arguements and whether he deserves it or not its not going to lead anywhere.

W Then again people need to step up their awareness and not have intense private convos on aim with people that will put you on blast.
hen it comes to aim convos, its kinda gay to post them when it was clearly meant to be a convo between 2 people.
Overall this community can seem immature at times. Chen tells me all the time and I refuse to believe its that bad but it really gets as bad as he said it does. Regardless I still love all you guys. But this internet nonsense has got to stop.
ive been thinking this but didnt post it, thanks keitaro lmao. \

important parts in bold. but idk whats going on between you and gunblade/zucco/shadow/w.e its not my buis but you posted it on a public forum and i hate seeing two people that i really consider close to me bicker like that. so if you guys want to fight please just do it in pms, or i may end up just blocking you both.
since i cant see you guys as often anymore, the closest i can get to seeing ANY of my friends is on the internet. i dont know a single person where im going, and im not dealing with you guys just *****ing when i came to enjoy what little company i can get inbetween my schoolwork.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Cheese screwed over somebody from his OWN Region. I was 100% behind him getting the nick riddle game but then doing it to someone from your own region.. Messed up
He never broke a single rule, Will was the one who kept getting a ref who wouldn't come over, Small step was legal, cheese did it. :/

It was just unfortunate, stop attacking cheese.

ACTUALLY

The ref said "if we check the replay and cheese was infiniting, cheese gets a warning, if he wasn't infiniting, will gets match loss for pausing"

Will agreed. AZ/Pierce watched replay, judged it was smallstep.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Shoe-go get out dis rankings thread. Go get lucky vs planking MKs again.

Oh and this thread sucks atm. ADHD, Ksizzle, Zucco and Gunblade are all cool people. W/e problems you guys have with one another can be worked out.

The AIM log thing is kinda lame but TBH this is not the first time Ksizzle has done this sooo...I feel at this point in time we should all know that anything we say will end up on SWF and respond accordingly.

Cheese plays to win. I understand that his cockiness can deter people from liking him, but he's really not a bad guy imo. Invited me to his block party and lemme drink 4 free. That's the most social thing any smasher in NY/NJ has approached me with so he can't be all that bad. (MD/VA u know ur different and that I love u.) Will is the only person that should be mad...and rightfully so. He got lamed out...that's always no fun.

ADHD just go back to being cocky. I enjoy ur posts that way.

Ksizzle chilllllllllllll out. Ur cutting way too many ties for no reason. Even ur friends cant be perfect...so stop expecting it of them.

Keitaro, you are the worst falco @ the wario MU. I'll teach u it @ ktar.

EE, Wario vs DDD all on FD MM 5$. I am going to learn this MU and beat every DDD on FD.

Takeover's wario is better then mine.

Fatal the "his own region" argument is whack. If Cheese plays to win then he doesn't care about the geographical location of his opponents.

Will, I'm sorry that you had to lose like that.

Orion, are you still here in NJ? I'm free like this whole week. This my last week til school starts.

Vatobreak, I miss u. Genesis 2? Pound 5? Random Socal tourney? I'll see u @ one of these hopefully.

Anti, Wario vs DDD FD MM 5$. U finna lose.

Zucco thanks for doing well with Inui in teams. I didn't get raged on because of it. ilu.

Doom, chill bro. Playing your own region is gonna happen @ every event if you want to be the best...so just get used to it. I played turtl and hes good so no shame in that loss.

Ether, Burn Notice season finale was horrible. I love the show but the last season finale...I didnt even realize was a finale until I saw it wasn't on this week.

Allied, can we PLEASE work this phone **** out. I am dying without my mobile device. Thursday good 4 u? Wednesday? Today? Lemme kno.

L_Cancel whats up fgt? R u goin to Ohio? Get in this thread nao.

And this is possibly my longest post...and the only post I will be making in this thread for a few days.

Malcolm signing out.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Shoe-go get out dis rankings thread. Go get lucky vs planking MKs again.

Oh and this thread sucks atm. ADHD, Ksizzle, Zucco and Gunblade are all cool people. W/e problems you guys have with one another can be worked out.

The AIM log thing is kinda lame but TBH this is not the first time Ksizzle has done this sooo...I feel at this point in time we should all know that anything we say will end up on SWF and respond accordingly.

Cheese plays to win. I understand that his cockiness can deter people from liking him, but he's really not a bad guy imo. Invited me to his block party and lemme drink 4 free. That's the most social thing any smasher in NY/NJ has approached me with so he can't be all that bad. (MD/VA u know ur different and that I love u.) Will is the only person that should be mad...and rightfully so. He got lamed out...that's always no fun.

ADHD just go back to being cocky. I enjoy ur posts that way.

Ksizzle chilllllllllllll out. Ur cutting way too many ties for no reason. Even ur friends cant be perfect...so stop expecting it of them.

Keitaro, you are the worst falco @ the wario MU. I'll teach u it @ ktar.

EE, Wario vs DDD all on FD MM 5$. I am going to learn this MU and beat every DDD on FD.

Takeover's wario is better then mine.

Fatal the "his own region" argument is whack. If Cheese plays to win then he doesn't care about the geographical location of his opponents.

Will, I'm sorry that you had to lose like that.

Orion, are you still here in NJ? I'm free like this whole week. This my last week til school starts.

Vatobreak, I miss u. Genesis 2? Pound 5? Random Socal tourney? I'll see u @ one of these hopefully.

Anti, Wario vs DDD FD MM 5$. U finna lose.

Zucco thanks for doing well with Inui in teams. I didn't get raged on because of it. ilu.

Doom, chill bro. Playing your own region is gonna happen @ every event if you want to be the best...so just get used to it. I played turtl and hes good so no shame in that loss.

Ether, Burn Notice season finale was horrible. I love the show but the last season finale...I didnt even realize was a finale until I saw it wasn't on this week.

Allied, can we PLEASE work this phone **** out. I am dying without my mobile device. Thursday good 4 u? Wednesday? Today? Lemme kno.

L_Cancel whats up fgt? R u goin to Ohio? Get in this thread nao.

And this is possibly my longest post...and the only post I will be making in this thread for a few days.

Malcolm signing out.
Yeah I have a ride setup to Ohio. I just need to get some money together. Which I should be able to do. o:

Hope to see you there. n__n/

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Oh, it was the season finale? I just watched it online this morning, since I had been away since Thursday afternoon.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Malcolm very nice post, with some bad trolling skills.
My Wario the best :)
But Seriously those D3/Wario MM gotta stop.
You probably beat EE though, he gonna have the lead the whole game then choke last second :laugh:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Fatal be thankful Cheese DQ'ed will *****.

If Will won, he woulda ended up bodying you like how Bum did when he was rusty LOOOOOOL~

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
@ Malcolm: I'll be getting some Wario tips from the backroom soon. What Falco gives you the most trouble in the matchup? I wanna ask him specifically.

2 stocking Shadow's MK at low percent doesn't feel good if I lose to his Wario the next 2 rounds :/ He's crazy smart player but I'm also not to good at the Wario matchup.

Max Ketchum

Malcolm, I know it happens and I'm not really upset that I would've had to fight them. I only posted to defend myself from Inui's accusations. And yeah, TurtL is good, that's why I said no big deal about losing. :p

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
@ Malcolm: I'll be getting some Wario tips from the backroom soon. What Falco gives you the most trouble in the matchup? I wanna ask him specifically.

2 stocking Shadow's MK at low percent doesn't feel good if I lose to his Wario the next 2 rounds :/ He's crazy smart player but I'm also not to good at the Wario matchup.
I'm sorry but that mu for wario is extremely hard, very hard to approach verse a great falco.

Yea that's really discouraging @ Kietaro

Top Bottom