• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
]

how you gonna call someone who lives in indiana, to cry to them how you lost a tourney match LMAO poor count.
LMAO!! WTF? Is that true? Thats like me calling Shugo after losing with Sonic and asking him to teach me with tears in my eyes over the phone XD!

Closest I ever got to crying was during the 2nd Twilight movie. You guys probably cried.
You f@g

Anyone who says they didn't cry during Toy Story 3 either at the incinerator or Andy leaving is full of ****

LMAO these cheese pics are funny

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I talked to shugo. I'm looking into it. School is gay though.

Ok.
hmmm md/va is coming def might consider.

wow @ nairo 3-0 holy, **** wifi ladder flew by fast.

lol @ ksizzle, Cheese trained to get people to press start button when they don't realize it. :chuckle:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yeah kai really. it was that day you beat shadow with fox and sonic in september and shadow beat wyatt in losers finals in a clutch match

and i didnt cry during that part in toy story. IN FACT, I LAUGHED!

oh yea. High school of the dead sucks. sorta.

Shadow (11:18:44 PM): so
Shadow (11:18:57 PM): i'm convinced that HSotD is the worst show ever now
Shadow (11:19:13 PM): first episode was brilliant. had so much potential too.
Shadow (11:19:26 PM): but they were like "know what? we need more ****."
Shadow (11:19:32 PM): and that was the end of that

just saw episode 9. now i know that this show will never be aired in the US. fan service is kool but its almost a hentai! theres no telling what would happen if it aired here. itd teach kids what love means to the japanese

what do you do in a big intimate moment while you're about to fight zombies? grab the girls boobs immediately.

since when do you *** girls have big boobs anyway!?

bess show.

ADHD

Smash Hero
yeah kai really. it was that day you beat shadow with fox and sonic in september and shadow beat wyatt in losers finals in a clutch matc

oh yea. High school of the dead sucks. sorta.
I've never shed a single tear over anything in smash. I called him bc I was super pissed I almost beat Ally, then lost to shadow from a classic tyrant shuttle loop last stock when I had a pretty solid lead.

but that show is okay.

Edit: I may have cried of laughter when I was timing out inui's ike with jigglypuff in low tiers. But you still suck.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lol

cougarpg2008 (6:42:58 PM): wyatts gonna have to win on like brinstar or lylat or something tho if he wins this
KelvinTooGood (6:43:04 PM): yeah so gay
cougarpg2008 (6:43:36 PM): im proud of him for not freaking out tho
KelvinTooGood (6:43:49 PM): mhm same
cougarpg2008 (6:43:56 PM): he called me once after he lostto shadow
cougarpg2008 (6:43:59 PM): like literally crying
cougarpg2008 (6:44:19 PM): ****
cougarpg2008 (6:44:53 PM): wooo
KelvinTooGood (6:45:06 PM): oh
KelvinTooGood (6:45:08 PM): mustve been
KelvinTooGood (6:45:10 PM): septmember
cougarpg2008 (6:45:13 PM): yeah think so
KelvinTooGood (6:45:16 PM): got milk
KelvinTooGood (6:45:19 PM): yeah i saw him
KelvinTooGood (6:45:22 PM): he was very very upset
KelvinTooGood (6:45:26 PM): never ever saw him like that
cougarpg2008 (6:45:42 PM): i was just like dude its just a game
cougarpg2008 (6:45:52 PM): his personality is amazing for anything competitive though
cougarpg2008 (6:45:55 PM): cause hes obsessed with being the best
KelvinTooGood (6:46:03 PM): yeah i hope he does become the best

Can't believe i even hoped for that. I must've been smoking what the writers of HotD are smoking.

Anyways, I think IM logs might be the best invention evarrrr!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I've never shed a single tear over anything in smash. I called him bc I was super pissed I almost beat Ally, then lost to shadow from a classic tyrant shuttle loop last stock when I had a pretty solid lead.

but that show is okay.

Edit: I may have cried of laughter when I was timing out inui's ike with jigglypuff in low tiers. But you still suck.
I dislike jigglypuff players that time out, make jigglypuff so broken in low tiers :mad:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lol

cougarpg2008 (6:42:58 PM): wyatts gonna have to win on like brinstar or lylat or something tho if he wins this
cougarpg2008 (6:45:52 PM): his personality is amazing for anything competitive though

Can't believe i even hoped for that. I must've been smoking what the writers of HotD are smoking.

LMAO again!

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
i was wondering why nairo wasnt home when i woke up. he actually went to go see the last exorcism. i always forget that hes 13.

he just got back. he said the begining was garbz, and then rest of the movie was good. so you heard it here first folks. never trust gunblade with opinions.
first, that last responce was immature. and staying on that topic at Riz's smashfest you was being mad wack to me, which is the usual when others come around. I just wanna know, what I do again???

second, it wasnt just my opinion. I was speaking about the general feelings a bunch of my friends had towards it. why dont you just go see it and have your own opinion.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
first, that last responce was immature. and staying on that topic at Riz's smashfest you was being mad wack to me, which is the usual when others come around. I just wanna know, what I do again???

second, it wasnt just my opinion. I was speaking about the general feelings a bunch of my friends had towards it. why dont you just go see it and have your own opinion.
I will go see it and have my own opinion. and lol at gunblade talking about immaturity.

oh and thanks for hurting the hand i was operated on 2 months ago and bruising me. it was certainly called for.

Zucco

Smash Master
btw Zucco is a doubles god now

defeated Kadaj/CO18 2-0
defeated Seibrik/Chaz 2-1 with me having three stocks left in game three and Zucco being an offensive god
lost to Atomsk/DEHF in close games 0-2
defeated Kadaj/CO18 2-0 again with a great 2v1 comeback from Zucco in the second game
defeated Lee Martin/Tyrant 2-0 in the ditto on the SV and then double MK on Brinstar where I got clutch gimps and was gay since they took me to Brinstar lmao
got ***** by ADHD/Fatal cuz we suck and need to work on fighting Snake and Diddy I guess
I need to get better so that I can actually handle players like ADHD/Fatal and atomsk/DEHF. ouch, that was bad lol. so much to be learned about so many things.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
After skimming the boards lately I've concluded that Takeover having access to the Internet full time is a very bad thing for my eyes. The Public library closes at 7pm sharp, as should your account.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
After skimming the boards lately I've concluded that Takeover having access to the Internet full time is a very bad thing for my eyes. The Public library closes at 7pm sharp, as should your account.
LMAO

Some of his posts really do make me scratch my head and make this face @_@

ADHD

Smash Hero
lol

I don't know why you have that, but I definitely wasn't crying and I've never shed a tear over this game.

And you've definitely always been jealous of my status in this game, because you're the only one that called me out on messing up something cocky I said that I felt was truly possible. Stop failing to see when you're the problem because alot of parts about you are terribly ugly.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
I will go see it and have my own opinion. and lol at gunblade talking about immaturity.

oh and thanks for hurting the hand i was operated on 2 months ago and bruising me. it was certainly called for.
I dont see what is so funny. I got a job, pay my bills, and I am independant. I also help support a house of people who took me in that are not blood related to me by buying groceries and things like that. you got no job, sit at home online most of the day. and you what, 19? I see nothin funny there.

that hand shouldn't have been startling me and grabbing me in the first place. lack of judgment on your part.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
lmao I don't see anything wrong with my post.
haters

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Oh ****, SWR heat. -.-

EDIT : EE kills me for the 2nd time tonight. god****

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I dont see what is so funny. I got a job, pay my bills, and I am independant. I also help support a house of people who took me in that are not blood related to me by buying groceries and things like that. you got no job, sit at home online most of the day. and you what, 19? I see nothin funny there.

that hand shouldn't have been startling me and grabbing me in the first place. lack of judgment on your part.
I've been at home lately because the summer is ending and classes start soon. I want me time till it starts. That's also none of your business btw. And by immaturity, I meant personality. No need to get into details there because.....lol.

Yup no job. Hard to come by one nowadays without getting a good word in and didn't take the target one because leaving Nairo at home from 10 pm to 6 am alone without a mom in the house for a month= not the best idea. 19 yes. Go to college, great grades in classes. I love my life right now. It doesn't matter if you attack it, because you have no power in changing it. At all. =)

That hand didn't hurt you. I was messing around. You grabbed it with an obvious intention of hurting in some way and you didn't disappoint.

Did I bring up what you do in your personal life? No. I don't care either.

While you were throwing away 40 dollars a week for a year at a game you're progressing at the same rate shippo is, I was having a good time meeting new people at college, getting better grades, getting better at the game with only going to 4-5 tourneys this year, etc.

Stay out of my life plz. I'll do the same for you.

@Anti: I'm not in SWR and I haven't been in months or weeks now.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I've been at home lately because the summer is ending and classes start soon. I want me time till it starts. That's also none of your business btw. And by immaturity, I meant personality. No need to get into details there because.....lol.
Gunblade is hell more of a grown man than you. You're more immature than drunk inui.

While you were throwing away 40 dollars a week for a year at a game you're progressing at the same rate shippo is, I was having a good time meeting new people at college, getting better grades, getting better at the game with only going to 4-5 tourneys this year, etc.

..but.. but.. you've quit like 9 times this year.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I don't know why you have that, but I definitely wasn't crying and I've never shed a tear over this game.

And you've definitely always been jealous of my status in this game, because you're the only one that called me out on messing up something cocky I said that I felt was truly possible. Stop failing to see when you're the problem because alot of parts about you are terribly ugly.
oh didnt see this post

well, aim invented something called IM logs. it records anything two people talk about. lol

Nah im not jealous. Just because i pointed out something that shows how blindfully cocky you are doesnt mean im jealous. that logic is horrible and that means something funny is happening in that brain. stop failing to see i'm the problem? if i truly was, wouldn't others in this thread say "i disagree with ksizzle. adhd is correct"? no. instead we get Kai here who laughs as i disprove your lies with pure proof of one of your best friends and i saw you cry myself. dont lie. this wouldnt have been brought up if you didnt decide to go personal. you dug your own grave.

At the post above this:

You dont see gunblade multiple times a week. you seem him at tourneys where they way he acts is normal for the environment. you dont know him as well as i do.

No i havent quit 9 times this year. I quit after pound because i hated my smash image and wanted to focus on school and my major more but smash is fun so i'm still a part of it.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace

Yup no job. Hard to come by one nowadays without getting a good word in and didn't take the target one because leaving Nairo at home from 10 pm to 6 am alone without a mom in the house for a month= not the best idea. 19 yes. Go to college, great grades in classes. I love my life right now. It doesn't matter if you attack it, because you have no power in changing it. At all. =)

That hand didn't hurt you. I was messing around. You grabbed it with an obvious intention of hurting in some way and you didn't disappoint.

Did I bring up what you do in your personal life? No. I don't care either.

I didnt wanna get into the personality aspect of it because I would have wrote a book.

Nairo is a big boy but that is a family decision for you to stay home. even though the hours you was gunna work he should be sleep. but thats whatever.

I'm not tryin to change your life. the whole reason I brung this up is for you to maybe realize that you are being really dumb lately to multiple people in a short period of time for mostly no good reason as far as I know.

I grabbed you with the same intensity that I would grab my little 12 yr old cuz with. You makin me sound like I'm a vicious dog or something. I wasnt meaning to hurt you. now it wouldnt have hurt at all if you didnt use your busted hand to begin with. duh.

I didnt bring up much, just that you dont do shiz. It is a shame to me to see someone as smart as you just do nothing but worry about smash and street fighter. teach yourself something new to do or find a productive interest besides video games and movies.

my attendance at tournaments has been at an all time low this past year. especially in the last couple of months. so 40 dollas a week? shi...before my job I would have loved to have 40 a week. big LOL at my improvement being at the same rate as shippo's. anyone who has played me in the last 2 months can tell you that I have improved with ALL my characters. especially my metaknight. so you must be in another world when you see my tag on the screen or something.

sure thing

@ anti- he quit cuz he got mad me and cable wasnt calling him for stuff like going to target or quick chek and stuff like that.

ADHD

Smash Hero
oh didnt see this post

well, aim invented something called IM logs. it records anything two people talk about. lol

Nah im not jealous. Just because i pointed out something that shows how blindfully cocky you are doesnt mean im jealous.
DUDE, you've multiple times claimed how you can and are going to beat multiple players that are above your league in the past. I just sat there, and didn't say **** despite how ridiculous it was sounding. The one time I say something like this and you **** on it with something personal. YOU'RE JUST GOOD, you're not great. And you have been jealous, you know it. Well thanks for respecting me.

That logic is horrible and that means something funny is happening in that brain. stop failing to see i'm the problem? if i truly was, wouldn't others in this thread say "i disagree with ksizzle. adhd is correct"? no. instead we get Kai here who laughs as i disprove your lies with pure proof of one of your best friends and i saw you cry myself.
Kai wanted me to beat you so he could see you cry and ***** and moan like you always do when you lose anything. He just likes to see other people's misery.

You're always the ****ing problem all the time, and you'll never see it, so please leave this community already because very few people want you here now after how you've been acting lately.

dont lie. this wouldnt have been brought up if you didnt decide to go personal. you dug your own grave.
You need to go, I don't care anymore. Just leave, now, and just leave nairo here because he's a better version of you in game and out of it.

No i havent quit 9 times this year. I quit after pound because i hated my smash image and wanted to focus on school and my major more but smash is fun so i'm still a part of it.
You don't even attend tournaments. You twiddle your thumbs, sit here on SWF and cause random arguments in every forum imaginable. Leave already, you're a douchebag and I don't care about the nicer parts of you anymore when you just repeat yourself. It's tiring.

Zucco

Smash Master
Nice to know im not the only one who's been having a problem with Ksizzle lately. Jesus.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I didnt bring up much, just that you dont do shiz. It is a shame to me to see someone as smart as you just do nothing but worry about smash and street fighter. teach yourself something new to do or find a productive interest besides video games and movies.
only thing that caught my eye.

i GO TO COLLEGE IN THE FALL AND SPRING AND DO WELL

i READ/WATCH THE NEWS EVERYDAY

i TALK TO MY FRIENDS EVERYDAY

i EXERCISE MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK

i MAKE PLANS WITH FRIENDS AND GO OUT.

you think just because i dont have a job and whenever you catch me im playing a video game that i dont have a life? just shut your mouth. you dont know anything about me. talk like this makes me wonder if you're a low life. you pass yourself as a saint but you're a pest(to me anyway). if i watch movies and play video games, is that really your business? smh. learn to stay out of peoples business. this is why you got into a big argument with angelica.

Teach myself something new? wtf is this a circus? find a productive interest. yeah i suppose reading up on forensic science every single ****ing day since i start my 2nd semester isnt productive. definitely not gonna help me in my future career. oh lord gunblade knows everything. kelvin ksizzle quezada is a lazy bum who does nothing, has no friends, doesnt go to college, etc.

Today has been a wonderful day. I have kicked zucco, adhd and now you out of my life. all unnecessary flies just waiting to be swatted. enjoy your life.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
MLG Raleigh was the best weekend i've had in a very long time. Definitely enjoyed it. It's a shame more NJ players didn't make it out.

Atomsk, text me your number or PM it to me.

Mine: 732-533-8466

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai wanted me to beat you so he could see you cry and ***** and moan like you always do when you lose anything. He just likes to see other people's misery.

When was that? I can't remember having a problem with Kelvin since before I met him at Doom's a long time ago.

I only like laughing at people whi I find to be annoying

Zucco

Smash Master
Yes, MLG was amazing. lots of good times were had. Glad I went last minute.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
DUDE, you've multiple times claimed how you can and are going to beat multiple players that are above your league in the past. I just sat there, and didn't say **** despite how ridiculous it was sounding. The one time I say something like this and you **** on it with something personal. YOU'RE JUST GOOD, you're not great. And you have been jealous, you know it. Well thanks for respecting me.

But i've done it. I told you I'd beat ally after you finally did it. the next day i did and within the next 6 months did it a big tourneys. I might not have lived up to beating m2k but we never got to play. oh well.

you said i wasnt/ am not good yesterday. now im suddenyl good? liar. nah im not jealous. why would i be jealous of some anti social diddy playing gay kid who argues abotu a stage list for almost 6 months?

so confused with this statement rofl. you are like the only guy that hates kai. hes mad cool.

You're always the ****ing problem all the time, and you'll never see it, so please leave this community already because very few people want you here now after how you've been acting lately.

who dislikes me? if they want they can say it right here. i know you, gunblade, zucco, cheese, and who else want me dead? yeah very few definitely want me here. didnt know the community was suddenly 6 people.

You need to go, I don't care anymore. Just leave, now, and just leave nairo here because he's a better version of you in game and out of it.

if thats what will make you happy

then ill never leave. so wyatt

check the date right now, thats the day your life became a living hell.

You don't even attend tournaments. You twiddle your thumbs, sit here on SWF and cause random arguments in every forum imaginable. Leave already, you're a douchebag and I don't care about the nicer parts of you anymore when you just repeat yourself. It's tiring.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
how....exciting. smash has definitely changed now, i expect more fun to happen :)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Zucco probably had the best weekend out of everyone. He had sex with either 3 or 4 girls over the course of the weekend. Not bad.

Ether having a good time at something brawl related?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!
It was the enviroment, not Brawl.

Tekken was mad fun to spectate. :)

Their community is hilarious.

Zucco

Smash Master
I also had sex with a dude if you count Kaila.

edit: I would never wish death upon anyone.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
only thing that caught my eye.

i GO TO COLLEGE IN THE FALL AND SPRING AND DO WELL

i READ/WATCH THE NEWS EVERYDAY

i TALK TO MY FRIENDS EVERYDAY

i EXERCISE MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK

i MAKE PLANS WITH FRIENDS AND GO OUT.

you think just because i dont have a job and whenever you catch me im playing a video game that i dont have a life? just shut your mouth. you dont know anything about me. talk like this makes me wonder if you're a low life. you pass yourself as a saint but you're a pest(to me anyway). if i watch movies and play video games, is that really your business? smh. learn to stay out of peoples business. this is why you got into a big argument with angelica.

Teach myself something new? wtf is this a circus? find a productive interest. yeah i suppose reading up on forensic science every single ****ing day since i start my 2nd semester isnt productive. definitely not gonna help me in my future career. oh lord gunblade knows everything. kelvin ksizzle quezada is a lazy bum who does nothing, has no friends, doesnt go to college, etc.

Today has been a wonderful day. I have kicked zucco, adhd and now you out of my life. all unnecessary flies just waiting to be swatted. enjoy your life.
from the outside looking in, it seems like you do nothing and im not the only one who feels that way. if you do forward your intellect in someway than good for you.

If you believe I am a low life then go ahead. I will come up with some bad azz nickname to boot. lol.

you are the last person to tell someone to stay out of anothers business when you go looking for drama even if it doesnt involve you, come up with premeditated responces to what you think people may say (Doom's performance at MLG), and most importantly the great program we call aim. as we already see you like to save every convo so you can quickly post it when need be. you also, tell SWR everybody's dirty laundry like zucco and shadows lady troubles amoung other things. and with me and angelica, I got mad at her cuz she was basically giving her opinion on something that doesnt concern her in anyway, much like you do a lot.

the rest of your responce can just speak for itself cuz half that stuff I didnt say so yeah.

and I guess Zucco, Wyatt, and I have one less roach to worry about ourselves. unfortuately you live 5 blocks away from me so I might have to bust out the Raid. lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Zucco probably had the best weekend out of everyone. He had sex with either 3 or 4 girls over the course of the weekend. Not bad.

It was the enviroment, not Brawl.

Tekken was mad fun to spectate. :)

Their community is hilarious.
KOR looks like a ****ing anime character

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
from the outside looking in, it seems like you do nothing and im not the only one who feels that way. if you do forward your intellect in someway than good for you.

Such a fool. Yup I do nothing. Gunblade as correct as his maturity. as always.

If you believe I am a low life then go ahead. I will come up with some bad azz nickname to boot. lol.

I only say the truth.

you are the last person to tell someone to stay out of anothers business when you go looking for drama even if it doesnt involve you, come up with premeditated responces to what you think people may say (Doom's performance at MLG), and most importantly the great program we call aim. as we already see you like to save every convo so you can quickly post it when need be. you also, tell SWR everybody's dirty laundry like zucco and shadows lady troubles amoung other things. and with me and angelica, I got mad at her cuz she was basically giving her opinion on something that doesnt concern her in anyway, much like you do a lot.

wait, me saying that doom mightve sandbagged at mlg was...causing drama? LOLWTF and its not only me. aim offered it when i downloaded. I clicked accept. everyone i talk to on aim thats not exclusive to meebo, has it. its useful in situations to prove others wrong as you can see in the past pages not only used by me. SWR = family except scum like you. i tell them everything. what do i tell you guys about zucco? that hes in love with a girl thats out of his league? yeah like he hasnt told everyone anyway. for the shadow ones, i ALWAYS talk to him on aim when im on. we're close. one of you is sometimes here and i just mention it. is it that big of a deal? Yeah brendan you always mind your business and only give opinions on something only concerns you. idiot.

the rest of your responce can just speak for itself cuz half that stuff I didnt say so yeah.

and I guess Zucco, Wyatt, and I have one less roach to worry about ourselves. unfortuately you live 5 blocks away from me so I might have to bust out the Raid. lol.

yeah unfortunately for you i live 5 blocks from you. unfortunate for me? you're not dead.
absolutely <3 today.

Top Bottom