• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Inferno, watch what you do, before you get intensely loathed.

Chibo's such an @sshole! Infracting people on facebook...jeez....

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Pretty amazing in here right about now. I gotta at least attend a smashfest sometime. <3 you guys, drama and all.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Kelvin, I find that incredibly ironic considering our set count is 17-0, and you`ve resorted to crying several times afterwards. It`s okay, you can write a novel on losing to Diddy Kong and hang it on your fridge.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Kelvin, I find that incredibly ironic considering our set count is 17-0, and you`ve resorted to crying several times afterwards. It`s okay, you can write a novel on losing to Diddy Kong and hang it on your fridge.
Novel on adhd

and itll be hung on youtube.

btw, i loved watching u cry your eyes out after losing to shadow at got milk.

how you gonna call someone who lives in indiana, to cry to them how you lost a tourney match LMAO poor count.

mib004

Smash Ace
Hello Michael Silbernagel,

You have received an infraction for Major Spam worth three (3) points at Facebook for the following message:

"CHIBOOOBOOOBOOOBOOBOOBOO.... tee hee it looks like "boob"

Let's see you try and give me a "MAJOR SPAM" infraction on facebook. OH WAIT. YOU CAN'T!?

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololohappybirthdaylolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo"

If you believe this was administrated in mistake, please contact forum support.

All the best,
ChiboSempai

WHAT THE HECK I HATE THE MODS!! HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN. UGH I'M ALMOST BANNED ON FACEBOOK AND THAT'S LIKE RESERVED FOR PEDOPHILES ONLY AND GUYS I AM NOT A PEDOPHILE WHAT DO I DO.
Wow chibo is a lo3er lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
You guys are *****es, I never cried a day in my life! Including when I was a baby (my mom confirmed this)

Closest I ever got to crying was during the 2nd Twilight movie. You guys probably cried.

Keitaro

lol I don't remember honestly. One of the movies I got teary eyed but it might have been the first one. My eyes are also sensitive it could have gotten teary just cause.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
****, i dont think i ever cried from smash.

Moments where Anti was severly pissed though.

1. Feb 09 when i lost to Ksizzle :)
2. When i lost to ADHD at Gauntlet

I cant remember other times.

EDIT : Imma main DDD for a week or two LOL.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
****, i dont think i ever cried from smash.

Moments where Anti was severly pissed though.

1. Feb 09 when i lost to Ksizzle :)
2. When i lost to ADHD at Gauntlet

I cant remember other times.

EDIT : Imma main DDD for a week or two LOL.
Anti23D is back

for a week or two

lol

you shouldnt have dropped out of that tourney. only reason you lost was cuz i up b gimped you at 50-something lol. couldve ***** losers.

Keitaro

Good!! Main DDD Anti and see what happens if we play at KTAR!!

I never cried from smash either. I honestly got teary eyed before more than once but I'm pretty sure its from staring at the screen really long during long sets since I've gotten teary eyed even when winning.
/johns

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i cried.....at air man when i lost to wyatt. idk what hes saying multiple times. i guess i just took the game too seriosly. im lax on it now, ever since pound. people think i get uber upset after i lose a match cuz i keep to myself but thats just me thinking about what i did wrong and how to not let it happen again.

the person i hated losing to the most is atomsk and when he beat me at dooms, i was just annoyed. i guess ive improved!! :bee:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Word, when i lost to Atomsk @ Bums.

That sparked up my hate for the Ice Climbers/Loss of interest in brawl.

ICS ALWAYS RUINING SOMETHING, ***!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why'd you go Ike Inui?
He picked FD and I don't know how to play Smash without platforms in a match-up I don't know, so I went Ike in hopes of getting a cheap gimmick kill so Vinnie would have a stock advantage next game and just win, which worked.

Doom trying to sandbag first round?
can't believe doom went zero suit samus period. thats not one of his good characters. he should just stick to mk, especially at an mlg. this isnt a local.
Doom's problem is that he has an ego but isn't that good, which is severely stunting his growth as a player. I honestly think he sandbagged in order to avoid facing Izumi next round due to his 0-4 record with Izumi and how "embarrassing" he'd view a loss to Izumi despite them being in the same league as players. He sandbagged against some n00b, has an excuse, and avoided another loss to Izumi. Doom's ego also prevents him going his main and trying in friendlies, which makes him a complete waste to play against most of the time.

ADHD IS OUT

LOST TO ATOMSK IN LOSERS

atomsk vs ally next wtfffff!

zucco is out lost to mikehaze AGAIN

inui is out. lost to zex AGAIN

**** MLG LOSERS BRACKET.
yeah it was ********

fixed*

also i can here cheese sounding like inui already

I OUTSKILLED NICKRIDDLE
WE WHERE BOTH PLAYING AT 100%
You're either mentally handicapped or trolling. I don't even count wins where my opponent SDed, let alone a win from a DQ.

MLG needs pools, real talk. this bracket looks so obnoxious ._.
qft

pools were done in the Melee days

and teams was a main event with circuit points

Lee Martin 2nd best MK? big LOL.

MLG isnt very good to rely at, he was pretty much going to be in losers if DQ didn't happen. I think he's top 5 at best. MK Dittos blows dont base it on that. Anti is better than him easily. He knows much more about MU and I don't go autopilot on Anti unlike Free Martin where I don't need to pull nades and just rush in for victory lmao.
Lee Martin is potentially the third or fourth best MK. He most certainly surpassed Dojo and is a rival to Tyrant, but I also firmly believe Anti is the second best MK. Lee Martin is gdlk for sure, but Anti is just way too smart, and he matches Lee in consistency, just not at big stuff since he doesn't do. Consistently beating Atomsk, NinjaLink, ADHD, and other top players around here is really good.

I asked out a girl at work today and got turned down. Women suck
qft, women suck

You guys are *****es, I never cried a day in my life! Including when I was a baby (my mom confirmed this)

Closest I ever got to crying was during the 2nd Twilight movie. You guys probably cried.
I almost cried after my loss to Zex in winners. :(

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I cried at Apex when I blew my lead on Keit 3rd game, yet again chocking under pressure while everyone watched :/

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
but we still love you inui and ee and dont need to bring it up in arguments becuz youve ran out of things to say :laugh:

also inui i ****ing love you for beating sean. hate that ****** lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The trash talk that WC was doing while I played Sean was downright harassment and very offensive. I couldn't ignore it, so the matches were way closer than they should have been imo. Everyone was telling me I'm better at MK dittos than Sean and just plain better than him and should win but it was close as hell anyways because WC so sooooo grimy. They apologized afterward, but **** god **** that was horrible of them in the first place.

Xzax and Atomsk saved me in that set.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The trash talk that WC was doing while I played Sean was downright harassment and very offensive. I couldn't ignore it, so the matches were way closer than they should have been imo. Everyone was telling me I'm better at MK dittos than Sean and just plain better than him and should win but it was close as hell anyways because WC so sooooo grimy. They apologized afterward, but **** god **** that was horrible of them in the first place.

Xzax and Atomsk saved me in that set.
What did they say?

I remember Mike doing some playful trashtalk at MLG Columbus but that was quickly silenced by Ook. xD It wasn't anything bad though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
btw Zucco is a doubles god now

defeated Kadaj/CO18 2-0
defeated Seibrik/Chaz 2-1 with me having three stocks left in game three and Zucco being an offensive god
lost to Atomsk/DEHF in close games 0-2
defeated Kadaj/CO18 2-0 again with a great 2v1 comeback from Zucco in the second game
defeated Lee Martin/Tyrant 2-0 in the ditto on the SV and then double MK on Brinstar where I got clutch gimps and was gay since they took me to Brinstar lmao
got ***** by ADHD/Fatal cuz we suck and need to work on fighting Snake and Diddy I guess

What did they say?

I remember Mike doing some playful trashtalk at MLG Columbus but that was quickly silenced by Ook. xD It wasn't anything bad though.
I'd rather not get into it

people like Atomsk and Xzax can vouch for what I'm saying

the trash talk was cruel and bad sportsmanship

ANTi_

Smash Hero
The only thing ****ed up about WC is MikeHaze trying to rock skinny jeans.
My ***** rockin the muffin top.

namesearch this too pu$$y

Mikehaze
MichaelHaze
Marth

EDIT : No inui you aren't, you have a weakness to black kids at nationals

Anti
Zex
SK92

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i hope doom doesnt come in here and says he sandbagged and didnt care cuz like

why drive over 1000 miles total and waste alot of money just to not try?

edit: random but have any of you watched The Last Exorcism yet? it came out on friday. i want to know if its good or not.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i hope doom doesnt come in here and says he sandbagged and didnt care cuz like

why drive over 1000 miles total and waste alot of money just to not try?

edit: random but have any of you watched The Last Exorcism yet? it came out on friday. i want to know if its good or not.
Everyone tells me that movie sucks.

Dont do it.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i love horror movies. i watch them non stop. itll either be very good for me. or very bad

alot of people are different within their opinions. like i didnt think scott pilgrim was good. but that obviously isnt the norm right now.

anyways

Gunblade lets go see it. :bee:

Top Bottom