• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Actually, falco is dumb on wifi.

Now DDD, DDD is GARBAGE on wifi.

Oh, and Lucario is ******** on wifi, don't get me started on that roll, sgsdsgdsgd.
DDD isn't horrible on wifi I mean he's certainly not as good as he would be off line. Lucario is ******** online. Marth has to be one on the worst on wifi imo it's so hard to zone properly.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
word to big bird.

while they are playing brawl, i went ice skating today and now im marathon-ing boy meets world season 6. and at 6 im going to a buffet with friends. yahoo!

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
the thing about falco on wifi is, you have to play him completely different for him to be broken. Same thing with DDD. If you play predictable, gay Falco online and just roll and spotdodge a lot you'll see success lol. And with DDD, throw out random *** smash attacks, esp fsmash. Works especially well on Raffi-Connections.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
the thing about falco on wifi is, you have to play him completely different for him to be broken. Same thing with DDD. If you play predictable, gay Falco online and just roll and spotdodge a lot you'll see success lol. And with DDD, throw out random *** smash attacks, esp fsmash. Works especially well on Raffi-Connections.
the girl in your avatar reminds me of Lilu from the 5th element.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I thought it was the girl from the 5th element the whole time.

According to that picture, I clearly haven't seen the movie in a lonnnnnnnnnnng time. Memory's faded on that one.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Doom/Inui/Vinnie/Will/Zucco vs Seibrik/ESAM/NickRiddle/MVD/Chaz

and we won

ROFLLLLLLL

we didnt have no anti, ksizzle, nairo, atomsk, keitaro, malcolm, ninjalink, jash, shadow

and we still win? que pasa meng.

good **** boos <3

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Game 3 ended with both players simultaneously flying off the top of the screen with the same percentage: 138%. As they were both being Star KO'd, Inui died about two frames before Zex, to give Zex the win by the narrowest of margins.

I'm actually sad for lucas :(

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Doom/Inui/Vinnie/Will/Zucco vs Seibrik/ESAM/NickRiddle/MVD/Chaz

and we won

ROFLLLLLLL

we didnt have no anti, ksizzle, nairo, atomsk, keitaro, malcolm, ninjalink, jash, shadow

and we still win? que pasa meng.

good **** boos <3
wait was this a random crew battle @ MLG?
OMG if this is true I'm very happy you guys ***** them with your c tier players.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Cable I'm being sarcastic, ny/nj obviously represented well with some excellent players but compared to the hype of the florida players that is still a very great accomplishment.
I just posted in the MLG thread lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
any clue which players beat who?
Chaz vs Doom: Chaz wins with one left
Will vs Chaz: Will kills him in like fifteen seconds lmao
Seibrik vs Will: Will beats Dedede on FD with DK lmao
Will vs NickRiddle: Will takes one stock
Zucco vs NickRiddle: Zucco wins with one left
MVD vs Zucco: MVD wins with one left
Inui vs MVD: Inui wins with two left
ESAM vs Inui: Inui takes a stock with Ike lmao
Vinnie vs ESAM: Vinnie wins with one left

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Best shirt request ever:

I want the back of the back of the shirt with Tupac riding a dolphin, and the words 'Friends 4 Eva" under OR over it. Tupac has to be wearing a pot leaf necklace and hopefully be shirtless so you can see his "Thug Life" tattoo on his stomach. The dolphin should be wearing a pot leaf necklace too, and the background should be clouds and a rainbow. I want the front of the shirt (small, like where the pocket would be) to say "Softie". It should be a white women's XL. Is this even possible?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol!

Talk smart to Anti, get degraded.

@ Shippo: Black people can't afford laptops so Anti's actually correct.

Top Bottom