• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
Daisho seriously, we need you to start reppin' Fair lawn! Btw we got someone to start playing brawl in Fair lawn, hes thinking of using Falco, i teached him the basics, he doesn't know how to pivot grab tho, lol he sucks at it... so that's 6 players we got (not sure if the 5th even plays anymore, claims we have no lives now that all of us are better than him

daisho

Smash Lord
What ya say we have a little fairlawn power rankings? daisho how about that 5$ mm at gaunlet?
I won't be there, but the next time we are at the same one lol... also no DDD small step chaingrab or infinite...

But lol that would be hilarious, we are all pretty much around even as of now though (well of course I think i'm better than you or I wouldn't challenge you to a MM)

OMG 999 posts im so excited!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
I won't be there, but the next time we are at the same one lol... also no DDD small step chaingrab or infinite...

But lol that would be hilarious, we are all pretty much around even as of now though (well of course I think i'm better than you or I wouldn't challenge you to a MM)

OMG 999 posts im so excited!
Actions speak louder than words... Who won the last 3 serious matches :laugh: you fool.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Teams rankings are dumb unless people commit to a set teamate for a whole season, then that team's results can be used as a basis for ranking.

Oh snap, is it too late to say that?

daisho

Smash Lord
good idea...FAIR LAWN POWERRANKINGS, DAISHOS HOUSE! BE DER OR BE SQUARE....

DATE??

RECORDING EQUIPMENT?
Couldn't think of anything intelligent to do with my 1000 post... oh well I still have 1337 to look forward to.

We are gonna have a mad epic Fair Lawn tourney lol... pools to decide seeding and real double elimination tournament stuffs...

I am actually thinking of buying recording stuff... I basically got 600 dollars from my grandparents/parents to buy a 320 dollar netbook... I just don't know what to buy for recording stuff...

Actions speak louder than words... Who won the last 3 serious matches :laugh: you fool.
3 lol? we had 1 1$ MM I believe at 2 tourneys ago, but yeah as of now you but I think I am better that's why I challenged lol :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
That would make people better in doubles, But would be lame playing the same team every week.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Couldn't think of anything intelligent to do with my 1000 post... oh well I still have 1337 to look forward to.

We are gonna have a mad epic Fair Lawn tourney lol... pools to decide seeding and real double elimination tournament stuffs...

I am actually thinking of buying recording stuff... I basically got 600 dollars from my grandparents/parents to buy a 320 dollar netbook... I just don't know what to buy for recording stuff...
lol yea!!! cuz i really wasnt sure how seeding would go without pools

Orion*

Smash Researcher
we had 1 1$ MM I believe at 2 tourneys ago, but yeah as of now you but I think I am better that's why I challenged lol :)
yooo. mm my D3 off wifi XD

but seriously, can you drive? montclairs pretty close to fair lawn. i need people to play and i have saturday school to :(

hit me up on aim

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
hey orion if u need people, maybe me remix, and kingz can go der, do dubz and 1on1s or sometin lol.

daisho, lets have this fairlawn pr like oct 18 or sometin, i thought of a good way to do pools btw.

but lets have this thing some sunday

Orion*

Smash Researcher
PokeOrion@aol.com

big M sounds good. i have such a senior sched, just talk to me. FYI, i dont have a wii so you guys have to bring one XD.

if your coming later, my mom will cook you a wonderful dinner :)

edit: 4 people works. but i honestly need to just play metaknight 1v1s for like 6,000,000 hours. m2k training all day

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Pierce doom we are not doing a tie. well use individual skill to determine who gets the higher score if its a tie.

also i dont think it is a tie regardless.

Pierce has orion x 2, ninjalink, keitaro x2, big m, allied

doom has Cable, orion (with supposedly sd's in set determing rounds) mr clutch, wes, and diem (who lost it).

PIerce gets higher. idk why u would argue it

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
in that Pierce has it casue of the ninjalink defeat that was just too big of a win to consider though i think both are great players.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Nick's Meta > Wario. I can't beat him if he uses his Metaknight in a set, but I know I could if he were to use straight Wario on me, like he did to you which is what im trying to say. I do very well against his Wario now, which is why he switched on me. I don't care about matchups and smart decisions, thats not the point I'm even trying to make.

Dear God you are acting so foolish... Why don't you understand?

I don't know why I'm this active in NJ rankings when I don't even live in NJ...

Neither do I, so why are you?

Pierce doom we are not doing a tie. well use individual skill to determine who gets the higher score if its a tie.

also i dont think it is a tie regardless.

Pierce has orion x 2, ninjalink, keitaro x2, big m, allied

doom has Cable, orion (with supposedly sd's in set determing rounds) mr clutch, wes, and diem (who lost it).

PIerce gets higher. idk why u would argue it
Exactly.

The fact that Max tried to get himself above Pierce...proves the fears the other panelists had about him being on were justified. How disappointing.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Fine then the panelists are ksizzle pierce and inui? its odd number and we dont necessarily need representation from every crew. if juice sees something wrong with the rankings, they should speak up and well try to make them happy. just an example. also ill telling yes! to put up the list now.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Edit: Read my first post regarding the matter, I said I didn't care but just wanted to make sure it was the proper decision.

I wasn't trying to get myself above him, lol. That's silly. 8th or 9th is no matter to me. Pierce happened to agree with my case from before, but if individual skill is the tiebreaker used here then it definitely isn't arguable.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
If it makes you feel any better I would've said that about anyone's record breaking short lived career as a panelist, and you're not special. ^^;

Top Bottom