• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
*Will come to Pound4 and MM anyone with Pit*
ayo ChuDat ditched me and I'm teaming with Snakeee now (someone that ***** ChuDat and all of MD/VA in general, so ChuDat can have fun losing to me as usual)

sorry if you were excited that we might have been teaming

just letting you know br0ski

Esca

Smash Champion
Vex! Okay, I will teach you. Me picking up Bowser for low tier so you have to teach.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, you and I can team if you want.

I will go only Pit in teams. :) Verynice.

Inui, I got this. BOHEHE.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Vex! Okay, I will teach you. Me picking up Bowser for low tier so you have to teach.
Arguably the best Pit and Bowser Teaching each other the others character? AWESOME! ^_^

<3

I also have Koolaid and Rogue Pit telling me things, so my Pit should be awesome in no time with all of your help!

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
esca u can choose any of these charecters of mine to mm im down for it.

ZSS- i wont really go
MK- might
DDD - no chance of me choosing this char.
Snake - def.
IC- def.
Diddy def.
wario def.
rob- i might go this charecter.

no johns im working really hard in trying to convince my parents in letting me go to P4
so if not you should come to VC7 which in my opinion is going to be a kick *** tourny.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@ my region: Esca is very good and underrated. Just fyi.

@ Esca: Doom is amazing in doubles. I was considering him as a partner for Pound 4 since he and Blackanese beat ChuDat and Plank, lol... I chose Snakeee because he's very good and ***** MD/VA, especially ChuDat. I will make him regret not sticking with me by crushing him even worse than usual. :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'll MM Esca. I know everything there is to know about Pit. I was there with Rogue from the beginning of his smash career.

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
This is JFox.

The Melee player finder is long since outdated, and the brawl player finder is getting to be the same way. This account is useless, and so I'm getting rid of it. This thread no longer serves any purpose. Please close it.

You are welcome to take any of the info and/or layout style from the OP if a new thread is ever made.

Peace out

Esca

Smash Champion
Diddy def.
wario def.
These two PRETTY PLEASE. Any amount. ;)

I'll MM Esca. I know everything there is to know about Pit. I was there with Rogue from the beginning of his smash career.
LMAO Skor can't handle it. And I know everything there is to know about ROB. I was there with Sudai from the beginning of his smash career.

OH and he's better than you. :)

@ my region: Esca is very good and underrated. Just fyi.

@ Esca: Doom is amazing in doubles. I was considering him as a partner for Pound 4 since he and Blackanese beat ChuDat and Plank, lol... I chose Snakeee because he's very good and ***** MD/VA, especially ChuDat. I will make him regret not sticking with me by crushing him even worse than usual. :)
I will team with Doom, sir. It will be fine.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
These two PRETTY PLEASE. Any amount. ;)

LMAO Skor can't handle it. And I know everything there is to know about ROB. I was there with Sudai from the beginning of his smash career.

I will team with Doom, sir. It will be fine.
I'd like to have a MM as well however I know for certain I won't be at Pound4. Will you be going to the next VC? I will more than likely be there. I'd agree to a normal $5 mm or character exclusive one with either Sonic or Diddy vs Pit.

Esca

Smash Champion
I'd like to have a MM as well however I know for certain I won't be at Pound4. Will you be going to the next VC? I will more than likely be there. I'd agree to a normal $5 mm or character exclusive one with either Sonic or Diddy vs Pit.
For sure. Sonic or Diddy vs Pit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ not to mention adorable ^_^

I honestly doubt hes better then Chibo with ROB.
Probably not, but ROB is one of those very limited characters that can get abused. :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

Oh man how epic :)

The ROB who trained with Rogue Pit vs the Pit who trained with Sudai

Esca

Smash Champion
I talk to him often.

And by the way, some Texas people went up to Apex, and played him, and said I was better, so eh...

That includes Lee.

EDIT: CHIBO, let's hype it for no reason.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think the current Esca far surpasses what Rogue Pit was before he quit, so unless Rogue Pit actually improved, Esca is currently much better, especially against Meta Knight.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I talk to him often.

And by the way, some Texas people went up to Apex, and played him, and said I was better, so eh...

That includes Lee.

EDIT: CHIBO, let's hype it for no reason.
if you mean lee martin, he wasnt at apex so :p

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
This is JFox.

The Melee player finder is long since outdated, and the brawl player finder is getting to be the same way. This account is useless, and so I'm getting rid of it. This thread no longer serves any purpose. Please close it.

You are welcome to take any of the info and/or layout style from the OP if a new thread is ever made.

Peace out
hi, mods.

10chars

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Whoa, wtf? You live in West Milford? I thought I was the only one.

Do you have AIM? Message me at doomsong123.

Top Bottom