• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I woke up with a sore throat this morning. It is now noticeably worse.

I haven't been around any of the people with the same sickness for two weeks or more.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
On a side note my throat is actually starting to hurt a bit. I was only in Atomsk's room for 30 minutes at the most before we left for PA........hope I didn't catch whatever he's got.
....**** why are you people getting sick...if i get sick for btl2 i'll be pissed as helll

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
NJ Brawl Rankings Thread

New thread for the Brawl Rankings so that we finally have control of.

I'll be changing around links and stuff and making the rankings just look better in general now that I can.

Will create admins and stuff soon.

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
Now that all the clutter will be gone, players who are interested, post your info and I will update the finder. Thank you for your patience, it's just a pain to siphon through all the garbage in this thread.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Now that all the clutter will be gone, players who are interested, post your info and I will update the finder. Thank you for your patience, it's just a pain to siphon through all the garbage in this thread.
all notable doublewins so far,

Wes+ Hellfox
Meep+ Takeover
Mr Clutch Vaja
Friday weeklies( i know these count very little but at least its something)
Orion+Thinocyde
Doom+r3mix

Also considering the fact Dmbrandon and somebody else is inactive on dubz :) :mad:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Snakeee you ruined it :p

Was hoping for this thread to die like it was doing once the Brawl people left. Guess you guys can let it live with bull****. It gets updated once a month, mines 3 times a week. Great thread here.

Top Bottom