• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
^sandbaggers

^atomsk>adhd>allied>seph in the swine flu chain. who wants huges ;D

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

anyway
- 1. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
- 2. Atomsk (Dedede/Ice Climbers/Meta Knight)
- 3. ksizzle (Meta Knight/Snake/Lucario)
4. Inui (Meta Knight/Snake/Ike)
5. Zucco (Lucario/Ness)
6 - here is where i would like and will try to be ranked-

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Don't worry JFox and Inui, a new thread for NJ Brawl will be made tonight.

So Spam, Atomsk, ADHD, I really really hope you 3 get better.

I got my Swine Flu vaccination a week ago. Id suggest any smashers that plan on going to a tourney soon should think about the vaccine since its possibly spreading among smashers.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I got my Swine Flu vaccination a week ago. Id suggest any smashers that plan on going to a tourney soon should think about the vaccine since its possibly spreading among smashers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR5p_bD3uLc

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm good.

A joke on my part. I don't know/care if this is legit so no phone calls plz

Edit-btw seph. My wins atm are meh due to only going to one event but I'll be stepping it up to get into my last rank or better. Better shoot for 7th mai dude :)

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR5p_bD3uLc

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm good.

A joke on my part. I don't know/care if this is legit so no phone calls plz

Edit-btw seph. My wins atm are meh due to only going to one event but I'll be stepping it up to get into my last rank or better. Better shoot for 7th mai dude :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s2nAvpT8U8&annotation_id=annotation_222972&feature=iv

on a side note

im actually really excitied for this!!!! sad thing is my wii has been at nintendo for awhile and ive been having no wii to practice on...so my performance might not be so0o great :-(

still should be fun though

we're bringing most of md/va's best so we'll see how nj/ny and md/va does with both of our top players there =]

Zucco

Smash Master
none of you guys have anything as impressive as Kingz though. small baby steppin it up!

Zucco

Smash Master
@bleachy: just shut up and do it!

I actually forgot to comment on Inui. The money isnt important, we don't even have to do it anymore. I was just really excited for something like this to be happening and actually being involved in it.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Nah yo, $30 every 2 months is too much to be going to tournaments and making all but 5 of you feel bad about losing to me. Maybe when I get a job, maaaybe.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Yes has Gief flu, uncontrolable facial hair, the urge to yell "For Mother Russia" in the men's room and the inability to access his own p*nis. Now, how do I know this? It was posted in the wall street journal on saturday, 1pm eastern time. I suppose these symptons occur, when he is exposed to a large number of hairy animals, such as fox, Wolf and Ninja Edd.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Doubles wins so far,

Wes+ Hellfox
Meep+ Takeover
Mr Clutch Vaja
Friday weeklies( i know these count very little but at least its something)
Orion+Thinocyde
Doom+r3mix.

Zucco

Smash Master
Doubles wins so far,

Wes+ Hellfox
Meep+ Takeover
Mr Clutch Vaja
Friday weeklies( i know these count very little but at least its something)
Orion+Thinocyde
Doom+r3mix.
Inui pack your bags. There's a new king comin to take your place as the doubles god of NJ.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I don't remember every single one of my wins offhand, but I've placed 4th (OBM), 3rd (Minty), 13th (Slikvik), and 3rd (Bum) in teams this season.

Edit: And second with R3mix at that Friday thing, but lol at that.

Zucco

Smash Master
Well, I beat Inui and Atomsk again with Junebug. That should keep me above you clowns for now.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I have been sleeping extremely well lately. The last thing I see before sleeping is DugFinn, and she is the first thing I see when I wake up. :bee:
About time you got in her pants, did you take pics? I'm imagining she leaves a little carpet on the floor when she shaves. Calls it the DugFur.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
"I don't care about singles, but I was willing to go up to $50 in a money match."
A $50 MM early in the day before I am bored against a talented Diddy Kong player that is actually fun to play against?

That's enticing.

I actually forgot to comment on Inui. The money isnt important, we don't even have to do it anymore. I was just really excited for something like this to be happening and actually being involved in it.
Sorry, but it's not the place for it. I'd prefer to not have my own state attacking me while I'm hosting something large for them and have DugFinn here. That's why I'm backing out for now.

Well, I beat Inui and Atomsk again with Junebug. That should keep me above you clowns for now.
Lulz. We got 1st anyways, scrub! :bee:

About time you got in her pants, did you take pics? I'm imagining she leaves a little carpet on the floor when she shaves. Calls it the DugFur.
Sorry, but there is sadly still no sexual or romantic relationship. You apparently do not understand what I am up against. At least I get to be really close with her, so I'm not complaining.

Zucco

Smash Master
Sorry, but it's not the place for it. I'd prefer to not have my own state attacking me while I'm hosting something large for them and have DugFinn here. That's why I'm backing out for now.
Alright. The next time we start arguing about something we will do it;)

Lulz. We got 1st anyways, scrub! :bee:
lol thats fine. I do wonder why I can beat one of the best teams out there and then take 5th though.:dizzy:

Zucco

Smash Master
On a side note my throat is actually starting to hurt a bit. I was only in Atomsk's room for 30 minutes at the most before we left for PA........hope I didn't catch whatever he's got.

Top Bottom