• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
daisho mm at kosha if u goin. and inui. tisk tisk tisk. oh well no1 even plays fox.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, too funny.

Sometimes I feel bad for Inui though, regardless how he treats me on the net :p

Ikon that mm is on!! Let's do this Snake vs MK for $5.00 bucks, you a Falco killer not a Snake killer!!

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
lol, too funny.

Sometimes I feel bad for Inui though, regardless how he treats me on the net :p

Ikon that mm is on!! Let's do this Snake vs MK for $5.00 bucks, you a Falco killer not a Snake killer!!
yo then after that mm my ike wit ur falco.

i need to make money.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
yo then after that mm my ike wit ur falco.

i need to make money.
If I win Snake vs MK I'll do that mm with Falco too.

Edit: lol what? Ike? That's honestly very scary. I hate fighting strong *** characters with Falco cause I gotta kill that at 150 while they kill me at 80.

I'll think about it after we finish the first mm.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
If I win Snake vs MK I'll do that mm with Falco too.

I'll be bothering Spam for practice before this so watch out!!
me and spam play soooooooo different. and i was joking about playing ike i wood def mm u playin rob.

see its good i can choose so many charecters to just **** falco. i dont c how spam is going to help but if thats how u think ur going to win then go for it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I dont feel the "pressure" because I've already beaten you before. its not like im going into this money match without any idea of who you are. I've also played your snake in the past so I have a general idea of what to do. I would imagine you being scared because you fail against my character. If you dont know how to fight me you are still going to lose regardless. When you hear the **** talk coming at you from everyone in the room I bet you will crack anyway. NJ WANTS ME TO WIN!
I'm extremely used to being hated. I couldn't care less if the crowd roots against me. The entire crowd wanted Dekar to beat me, and he got 3-0'd and I played super well.

I am unsure if I wish to MM for that amount anymore, btw. Call me a coward if you want (which is dumb since I've already proven that I'll bet a lot on myself), but I don't know if I feel like doing it anymore, especially when I'll be so busy and have DugFinn over.

meanwhile Inui loses to a Fox when Metaknight was allowed LOL
That Fox also beat Trela and UltimateRazer and had good matches with Gnes and was outplaying UltimateRazer in losers finals but Snake is too gay.

lol, it was Samboner though, but then Inui lost to D4ba or something's DDD, wtf?

Zucco for 3rd this season :D ......at least 3rd.
Yup, got bored. I lose interest in singles very easily. I performed well in every other event, though. I can't get bored of Ike or doubles.

Zucco has a solid case for second or third, from what I can tell. I haven't looked at anything in detail yet, though.
QFT

His wins are looking better than Inui's and maybe even Atomsk's 0_o

But Atomsk always prevails to be godlike in the end and I don't know all the results atm so we'll see.
Don't let your ***** get that hard over one tournament.

Singles:

Defeated:
Dekar
YOSH
Sasook
Cyber
Bizkit
BlackWaltz
Pat G
Dabuz

ShadoFiend
NOID
Chinesah
BMX
Sin
Max
Vex
Eazy

TUSM
Wedge
Squall (MK main, MK banned tourny, beat his Snake)
Cheese
Pyronic~Star
Bum

Furbs
Espy (I won with Ike when he beat people like RoyR in normal singles lmao)

Lost to:
Lee Martin (2) (Ike dittos in low tier tourny)
ADHD
Anti
NinjaLink
HAT
Max (2) (MK banned event, I am MK-exclusive vs ICs)
Tyrant
Will
Espy (Sonic vs Ike in low tiers)
Xyro (Samus vs Ike in low tiers)

Edit: Inui, good ****ing **** losing to a fox after you just ridiculed me for losing to the same mediocre character at no maps. Eat a ****. Wheres your vast amount of skill now? you are clearly better then me after all, beating a fox shouldnt be a problem since you are so good with alot of characters right?(waits for Inui to say samboner is one of the greatest players in the country because thats what he always says) 4th in New jersey getting 17th in Texas LOL!
Considering what Samboner did that day, including taking out a very good Lucario...he'd probably beat you too. I played aggressively because I was bored (singles is lame) and got ***** for it. Oh well. I don't care too much because I did well in the other three events due to actually caring. You can call it johns or whatever, but you know it's the truth because when I do care about an event and don't get bored, I do very well, so it's just the truth.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

Not getting bored in Brawl is an important skill for anyone who wants to do good in the game. Not everyone is capable of playing extremely gay game after game for a whole tournament.

it is the most advance tech that I have learned to master:)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Is Spam coming to Kosha boy? I want some proof that he can still wreck in Brawl like you say or stop with all the Hype, tournament is different from playing friendlies with the guy, back up the claims already.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Is Spam coming to Kosha boy? I want some proof that he can still wreck in Brawl like you say or stop with all the Hype, tournament is different from playing friendlies with the guy, back up the claims already.
Nope, and you sound like someone that hasn't experienced the way he plays Brawl. :p

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I have not, I've played his Fox in Melee b4... back then I didn't know counter picking Poke Floats would work against me.. :urg:

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Lol @ him listing his wins and losses...and then blatantly leaving out both people he lost to in singles brackets from the tournament just yesterday.

Why do you play up your wins and downplay your losses? There is no leeway on boredom and inexperience or anything of that nature. Why don't you put peoples johns next to your wins...like dabuz should read as:

Dabuz (Hasn't played the same since the GT set vs ADHD)

or how about

Bum (Hasn't entered single in over 6 months. Incredibly rusty)

or

Pyronic Star (Pikmin glitch last stock)

or

Blackwaltz (Very rusty)

If you are gonna downplay your losses, then do that... but u better downplay your wins as well. You sit on your keyboard and troll PGN about beating Basic Sauage being nothing because leo "doesnt care about singles" even tho Leo enters singles a pretty fair amount of the time and DOES INFACT TRY in singles(Hence why I always play his D3 and not his bowser pit or diddy) and yet you list bum, a guy I haven't seen enter singles since maybe January, and highlight his name as if that's a testament of your skill. Blackwaltz is the same deal. I miss blackwaltz. I miss eazy. I miss bum. Those people don't go to events anymore and are (Currently, because I think all 3 of them are good) not anywhere near the wins Zucco is racking up.

I mean....just the way you put Espy on the list shows how hard you are trying to twist the facts.

When you WIN against him he gets this:

"(I won with Ike when he beat people with RoyR in regular singles lmao)"

and then when you LOSE...in the SECOND set you 2 played THAT DAY...LOSERS FINALS 3/5...when the kid doesnt choke and blow a full stock lead against u last game all you write is:

"(Sonic vs Ike Low tiers)"

thats ridiculous man. Just let your wins and losses speak for themselves...we don't need to see "Inui's set footnotes". You are completely allowed to have these thoughts, but they should remain just that: thoughts. Once you start injecting your thoughts into the FACTUAL information...it becomes a problem. If low tiers are to count...since they are "a set with character mains for money" then we dont need any parenthesis on your low tier match LOSSES (because the wins don't have that written next to them coincidentally)

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy do you have to make posts like this? I started thinking I would just comment on how u left out samboner and d4ba and I ended up seeing 10 other things bothered me.

Did u ask Espy about Sonic vs Ike?

:039:

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
You sit on your keyboard
the above sentence jsut says it all.
there was no need for everything else you said, malcolm. :)

sorry man, had to do it. it was a really well thought out post and i'm glad you called him on it, but i could not stop thinking "this guy inui really sits ON his keyboard?" definitely should be "at" :(.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lol @ him listing his wins and losses...and then blatantly leaving out both people he lost to in singles brackets from the tournament just yesterday.
Mistake. Don't get so worked up over it.

I mean....just the way you put Espy on the list shows how hard you are trying to twist the facts.

When you WIN against him he gets this:

"(I won with Ike when he beat people with RoyR in regular singles lmao)"

and then when you LOSE...in the SECOND set you 2 played THAT DAY...LOSERS FINALS 3/5...when the kid doesnt choke and blow a full stock lead against u last game all you write is:

"(Sonic vs Ike Low tiers)"

thats ridiculous man. Just let your wins and losses speak for themselves...we don't need to see "Inui's set footnotes". You are completely allowed to have these thoughts, but they should remain just that: thoughts. Once you start injecting your thoughts into the FACTUAL information...it becomes a problem. If low tiers are to count...since they are "a set with character mains for money" then we dont need any parenthesis on your low tier match LOSSES (because the wins don't have that written next to them coincidentally)
You seem to be forgetting some vital information, which caused you to post this nonsense.

Espy is a Sonic main that never uses another character. I am not an Ike main. Ike is a horrible and worthless character. I beat his main in a low tier tournament in a severely disadvantageous match-up. I then lost later that day in losers finals. Taking note of the fact that he lost with his true tournament main while I did not is something for the panel to consider.

If a tournament has rules that deviate from the standard, it will be noted, hence my notes only pertain to low tier and MK-banned events.

Observation. Learn it.

Did u ask Espy about Sonic vs Ike?

:039:
Sonic massacres Ike.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Mistake. Don't get so worked up over it.

You seem to be forgetting some vital information, which caused you to post this nonsense.

Espy is a Sonic main that never uses another character. I am not an Ike main. Ike is a horrible and worthless character. I beat his main in a low tier tournament in a severely disadvantageous match-up. I then lost later that day in losers finals. Taking note of the fact that he lost with his true tournament main while I did not is something for the panel to consider.

If a tournament has rules that deviate from the standard, it will be noted, hence my notes only pertain to low tier and MK-banned events.

Observation. Learn it.

Sonic massacres Ike.
Don't you claim that you co main Ike also? Therefore it's main vs main still, not secondary vs main.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Don't you claim that you co main Ike also? Therefore it's main vs main still, not secondary vs main.
I suppose...

But Espy would use Sonic and only Sonic and never ever ever ever ever use another character no matter what ever (I hope I am making this clear) while I'd never use Ike in a normal tournament because that match-up is a total and complete massacre of epic proportions because Sonic can **** Ike with both camping and rushdown while Ike can't do anything to Sonic except hope for lots of mistakes.

Zucco

Smash Master
eh ill argue and stuff laterz, at powerplay right now just because I have to enter NJ tourneys. too tired to focus though. o well, dont care.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
eh ill argue and stuff laterz, at powerplay right now just because I have to enter NJ tourneys. too tired to focus though. o well, dont care.
Your newfound attitude and horrendous typing style...don't suit you well. I know for a fact you'll be a timid little mouse in person and that this is just a facade.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Inui what is the planking rule for koshaboy. I feel that planking to any extent should be legal vs iceclimbers,

Every character, not only mk, should be able to abuse the ledge as a defensive option if they can abuse grabs as an offensive option.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Your newfound attitude and horrendous typing style...don't suit you well. I know for a fact you'll be a timid little mouse in person and that this is just a facade.
He's not doing anything wrong...

Inui what is the planking rule for koshaboy. I feel that planking to any extent should be legal vs iceclimbers,

Every character, not only mk, should be able to abuse the ledge as a defensive option if they can abuse grabs as an offensive option.
Although planking makes Bowser vs MK impossible, I agree with this statement, ****ING ICS.

Zucco

Smash Master
I'm afraid fact is fact large one. You made comments about me losing to a fox and you JUST lost to the same character yet you give yourself a john. Of course you would have an excuse.
I suppose a loss isn't a loss for Inui eh? Always an excuse. Are you better than Atomsk?

<3 Kai

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Allowing camping only against one character shows one of two things:

1. Anti camping planking rules are ******** since it's allowed at some times and not allowed at others.

2. Something is wrong with Ice Climbers and it needs to be dealt with other ways besides allowing camping.

Zucco

Smash Master
lost to Pierce and Kai today, no johns from me though. Ether almost beat me too. his wolf is crazy. Seeding was wrong though imo.

cant wait to finally go home and get some sleep. This small child needs sleep in order to perform at his best.

Top Bottom