• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
your right, it doesnt. I still find it odd though.
I don't.

cool story bro, sounds like an easy pool.
Anther
Inui
Bloodcross
Rhyme
Sago
ithrowthings

My pool was likely the 2nd hardest after yours.

Lolz so cute with your jokes.
I don't see what's so funny. The odds are in my favor clearly. You've never even experienced the level of intense pressure such a large MM creates. I will be surprised if it doesn't break you, rookie.

Inui you use way more characters than wyatt yet he still outplaces you and beats you. Do you think you're a better player than him?
I am a much better Smasher than ADHD. He's much better than me in the singles event of Brawl.

It's that simple.

inui, u dont have to play a game to moderate a thread. i made this thread singlehandedly, why should not be in charge...its mine. You should be happy i even let other people use the account, most people let their player finders go dead and than people constantly have to replace them.

you dont need to control the player finder to control the rankings. make a separate thread for brawl rankings.

or make a new player finder, i even give u permission to copy and paste the entire brawl section of my OP
I don't care about controlling it. I just think it's dumb that you're in control of a thread that really doesn't have much to do with you anymore.

Will there even be time for it at Kosha boy? I remember Inui saying no friendlies or MMs are allowed since the tournament has few setups and needs to get **** done.
I will certainly make time in order to obtain $50.

on a side note.......inui......in all seriousness....you cant say your better than anyone if you main MK....mk is not broken...but still is a GIANT skill boaster....like a SUPER giant skill boaster...i mean i know b/c i play mk as a 2ndary...and i dont even play the character yet whenever i play him for the hell of it...ppl cant seem to touch it
Too this is meaningless trash (not surprising since it's you).

I barely touch MK in singles now. It's literally a rarity for me to use MK. I'll use him against Olimar, Dedede, and ICs...and that's about it. I'll just use Snake, Ike, and Dedede on other things. I beat Bizkit, 3rd in New England, with Dedede. I beat Jerm, 7th in TX, with Snake. I beat Vex, 1st in PA, with Ike. I beat BMX with Ike and Dedede. I beat Eazy with Snake.

Apparently you are under the impression that I main MK because I use him the most in doubles. False. My Snake is better in singles and has been scoring me wins for quite some time. I do well in MK-banned events. I'm about to compete in HOBO 20, an MK-banned tournament.

all i do is play gay and space right....and it wins...and plus you use to main marth and it didnt work out for you so you ran to MK so you would do better....you can say you an "ike and snake" main...but all those "excellent" accomplishments have been from your mk...and even in ADDITION to that...you beat PS b/c of some glitches, beat dabuz b/c he wasnt on top of his game (why would he lie about that? LOL seriously your not the only one that doesnt play good at times) and that is a matchup that is HUGELY in your favor and you barely win b/c of certain circumstances.
I started using Snake before I started using MK. I "ran" to MK because of what my state was/is; infested with MK and other characters Marth sucks against.

MK barely beats Olimar. I beat every Olimar ever no matter what. Who cares if I get "lucky" sometimes? I'm always beating them, since the start of Brawl even when I used Marth on them.

Zucco

Smash Master
I dont feel the "pressure" because I've already beaten you before. its not like im going into this money match without any idea of who you are. I've also played your snake in the past so I have a general idea of what to do. I would imagine you being scared because you fail against my character. If you dont know how to fight me you are still going to lose regardless. When you hear the **** talk coming at you from everyone in the room I bet you will crack anyway. NJ WANTS ME TO WIN!

This should be fun though. I wont be staying for low tier singles though so make the money match sometime before that.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
My Snake is also pretty sexy so maybe I'll find you this coming week and we'll play.
(ikon) i luaghed when i saw this. and keit i just learned this is it true your spanish.

ALSO i dont think many ppl have gone to tournys and is rankings just gunna be now who you beat?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Lucas,

Stop being a **** to everyone. You make an enemy out of everyone because you take yourself too seriously. There's always tension in this state and in this thread because of you. Other states are close knit like PA and MD/VA, while we always bicker about stupid ****, usually of your doing. Change your ****ing attitude, because eventually everyone's gonna wind up ignoring you and you'll be even more pathetic than you are now.

I don't care about how good you are. I don't care what you've done, or who you've beaten. Congrats on your accomplishments, but you're not a king or a god or whatever. Whenever you say things like that, I laugh alot, and I'm sure the rest of smashboards does too, because you take yourself so seriously that it's a joke to everyone else. You need to stop being so **** selfish and learn to have fun. You're capable of doing that. It's so much easier to be nice than to cause all this bull**** and have everyone hate you.

I know you most likely won't care about a **** thing in this post, but in the slightest chance that you do, please wake up and make NJ fun again.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
(ikon) i luaghed when i saw this. and keit i just learned this is it true your spanish.

ALSO i dont think many ppl have gone to tournys and is rankings just gunna be now who you beat?
lol, oh yeah?? $5.00 mm my Snake vs your MK at Inui's tourney Ikon?

Oh yeah, I'm panamanian. My parents speak spanish but were gay and didn't teach it to me :(

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand why people argue with Inui. 9 pages? everyday? Seriously? Come on, you guys know better. Inui is a good player, Inui hosts nice tourneys and probably the most fun venues from what I hear. Postive, now negative, Inui likes to make sh*t up for kicks and to prove himself right. You think he believes half the sh* he says? no, he just says it in a way to get you guys mad, but to be honest, Inui wins! Who else in NJ can make you guys so ticked off and spend your life responding to him, I bet some of you denied sex today just so you can respond to a Inui post.

Nothing will change, acknowedge that. Everyone disagrees with Inui, everyone thinks he is an *******, blah blah blah, sure. Solution? Stop talking the man, stop feeding the man, stop negotiating with the man. I personally don't have anything against him, I disagree with 95% of stuff he makes up and see through his wall of John but it doesn't bother me. Why don't someone do what Jfox said and make their own rank thing and thread? I think there could be two set of rankings, a NJ ranking and a Inui ranking. They are a lot of magazines that review the samething, everyone has their top 10 or 20 w/e. So, just have the Inui and friends ranking list and then the rest of smash boards pick some other panelists to make another group of rankings, now you have 2! Ignore the one you don't like. Both rankings will be similar anyway, off by 2 but then atleast you get the idea.

Inui wins if you have to argue and consult the man for everything, as if he was important or something. Treat him as not important and not give him attention. Actually, ignore everything I said, I like readings this sh*t lmao, I can make eternity of videos from it.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
lol, oh yeah?? $5.00 mm my Snake vs your MK at Inui's tourney Ikon?

lol no my mk sucks cuz i droped that charecter. i'd play ur snake wit snake or ZSS,wario,D3,diddy,IC,ike or ROB choose ur poison.

Edit: actually fine MK get roffied 3 times.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Weekend of upsets!

1. Zucco beat P~S and Meep
2. Will sent Ninjalink to losers 2-0 (lost 3-1 in losers finals though)
3. Samboner sent UltimateRazer to losers 2-0 (lost 3-2 in losers finals though)
4. ANTI SWEPT A TOURNAMENT WITHOUT DROPPING A GAME lulz

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Zucco has a solid case for second or third, from what I can tell. I haven't looked at anything in detail yet, though.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Zucco has a solid case for second or third, from what I can tell. I haven't looked at anything in detail yet, though.
QFT

His wins are looking better than Inui's and maybe even Atomsk's 0_o

But Atomsk always prevails to be godlike in the end and I don't know all the results atm so we'll see.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Zucco is doing great so far. I have no clue about other people's wins though.

Keitaro I think I'll be on it. Probably won't be too high though. I only plan to go to power play and Inui's event. Doom's if he has one. I'll only have 3 tournys and I haven't played(except wifi) in 2 months.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Kai (and anyone else willing to drive all the way up to my house LOL), if you ever want to play, you're always welcome provided you ask me first.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
if you host I'd go. I'm just not cool with the idea of driving an hour for non-important matches. I don't mean that in a rude way.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
****, nice job, Zucco, beating the #1 and #3 ranked players in MD/VA. I thought Olimar was a bad matchup for you? I actually forfeited to Pyronic Star on friday night and took my *** home, so I ended up taking 7th. Hopefully your matches were recorded.

Who's going to Powerplay Gaming tomorrow, and what are people's travel arrangements?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
****, nice job, Zucco, beating the #1 and #3 ranked players in MD/VA. I thought Olimar was a bad matchup for you? I actually forfeited to Pyronic Star on friday night and took my *** home, so I ended up taking 7th. Hopefully your matches were recorded.

Who's going to Powerplay Gaming tomorrow, and what are people's travel arrangements?
If I were to have a ride, I'd go, but I'm pretty sure Brandon will never be enthusiastic about picking me up again, rofl.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

There will be locals there but as far as people you know there will be me, Yes, Ally, Wyatt, Pierce, Seph, orion, BigM, small baby, Daisho, and maybe some others im unaware of. This is all what has been said anyway. I can't confirm it but it's a good idea of who should be there

Zucco

Smash Master
so tired man, the only match that was recorded of me was when I fought Ally and that was lolz. I was on fire today but im still nowhere near as good as ally or adhd yet, though not many people are so ill just leave it at that.

Edit: Inui, good ****ing **** losing to a fox after you just ridiculed me for losing to the same mediocre character at no maps. Eat a ****. Wheres your vast amount of skill now? you are clearly better then me after all, beating a fox shouldnt be a problem since you are so good with alot of characters right?(waits for Inui to say samboner is one of the greatest players in the country because thats what he always says) 4th in New jersey getting 17th in Texas LOL!

Top Bottom