• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Zucco

Smash Master
Seph just beat Kai. Seph aint playing around at this one!

Edit: Seph beat pierce game 1 but pierce went falco. Now they are doing a metaknight ditto for whatever reason.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
[18:06] allyornotally: me has right to talk ;3
[18:06] allyornotally: and opinions
[18:06] pinkanglcake: NO
[18:06] pinkanglcake: you do not
[18:06] pinkanglcake: your opinions are wrong
[18:06] pinkanglcake: because they are not the same as mine
[18:06] allyornotally: lol inui.

meant to post this here

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

Not getting bored in Brawl is an important skill for anyone who wants to do good in the game. Not everyone is capable of playing extremely gay game after game for a whole tournament.
this is probably the most important post i've read in the past 4 months, this is such an advanced technique that i now will try and master >_>

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol I thought rookie was supposed to be the best fox ever :)

making zuccos loss not as bad as inuis

inui, i dont care how good samboner is, but u have no room to talk about loosing to samboner regardless of how good he did yesterday all because u made fun of zucco for loosing to a fox and u go ahead and do the exact same thing.

regardless, zucco raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaped yesterday

and inui if u get bored and tired of singles, then guess what - u shouldnt be ranked well. main power rankings should be for singles tournaments. not low tiers. not doubles. singles.
guess u might as well go start the formation of a low tiers power ranking to feel better about yourself again.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
QFT

His wins are looking better than Inui's and maybe even Atomsk's 0_o

But Atomsk always prevails to be godlike in the end and I don't know all the results atm so we'll see.
Mad clutch. XD
my big wins so far are

Neo, Meep, Kelvin, Shadow, Wyatt, *bit iffy on this one* Mr Clutch.
and inui if u get bored and tired of singles, then guess what - u shouldnt be ranked well. main power rankings should be for singles tournaments. not low tiers. not doubles. singles.
guess u might as well go start the formation of a low tiers power ranking to feel better about yourself again.

Lucas...stop making Dekar seem a lot greater of a win then he actually is.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
QFT

His wins are looking better than Inui's and maybe even Atomsk's 0_o

But Atomsk always prevails to be godlike in the end and I don't know all the results atm so we'll see.

Thats what should have been mine last season. when we decided who would get number 2 it was decided in individual skill. just because our lists were pretty equal. guess who i forgot to include in the list? ALLY. another thing. inui or someone now said that if someone forfeits a set to someone, they are unaffected so that means atomsk only had one win over me last season since i forfeited at no maps. he beat me at snes and i beat him in 2 sets at the end of the season.

why am i saying all this now? becuz i am a dikc and live my life to solely troll atomsk and make him unhappy.

see you guys this saturday! :bee:

Zucco

Smash Master
lol that tourney was pretty fun. adhd won against ally which was cool too. Seph was afraid to fight me which made me laugh.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Seph did great. He's really good now. I was disappointed a bit about my SD game 1 but he got me game 2 without BS again anyway so props to him. I'll try Sonic next time. Diddy is for dumb bots. I'll post shoutouts tomorrow whent the thread is up

Zucco

Smash Master
I'm extremely used to being hated. I couldn't care less if the crowd roots against me. The entire crowd wanted Dekar to beat me, and he got 3-0'd and I played super well.

I am unsure if I wish to MM for that amount anymore, btw. Call me a coward if you want (which is dumb since I've already proven that I'll bet a lot on myself), but I don't know if I feel like doing it anymore, especially when I'll be so busy and have DugFinn over.

That Fox also beat Trela and UltimateRazer and had good matches with Gnes and was outplaying UltimateRazer in losers finals but Snake is too gay.

Yup, got bored. I lose interest in singles very easily. I performed well in every other event, though. I can't get bored of Ike or doubles.

Don't let your ***** get that hard over one tournament.

Singles:

Defeated:
Dekar
YOSH
Sasook
Cyber
Bizkit
BlackWaltz
Pat G
Dabuz

ShadoFiend
NOID
Chinesah
BMX
Sin
Max
Vex
Eazy

TUSM
Wedge
Squall (MK main, MK banned tourny, beat his Snake)
Cheese
Pyronic~Star
Bum

Furbs
Espy (I won with Ike when he beat people like RoyR in normal singles lmao)

Lost to:
Lee Martin (2) (Ike dittos in low tier tourny)
ADHD
Anti
NinjaLink
HAT
Max (2) (MK banned event, I am MK-exclusive vs ICs)
Tyrant
Will
Espy (Sonic vs Ike in low tiers)
Xyro (Samus vs Ike in low tiers)

Considering what Samboner did that day, including taking out a very good Lucario...he'd probably beat you too. I played aggressively because I was bored (singles is lame) and got ***** for it. Oh well. I don't care too much because I did well in the other three events due to actually caring. You can call it johns or whatever, but you know it's the truth because when I do care about an event and don't get bored, I do very well, so it's just the truth.
How lame of you to back out of our MM after you called me out and said you were better then me. Really convenient too, right after I come back from PA and make NJ look awesome while you end up getting 17th and come back with nothing special (im pretty sure thats what I got when I lost to rookie, how ironic). Please dont challenge me to MMs in the future if you are just going to back out of them later. This was hyped. alot of people were looking foward to this. Sorry to everyone who wanted to see it.

at your list of wins, you have alot of them, but ive beaten a better people. I dont even know why you have people like Bum or Blackwaltz on your list as big wins. They haven't been around for awhile, especially Bum. your biggest win is probably Pyronic star, and I beat him this weekend too along with a few others(Vex, GIMR, Meep) I'll say you will end up behind me for sure, if anything maybe Pierce or Malcolm will catch up to me and rival the 3rd spot.

Im not making fun of samboners skill. hes clearly legit from what he did. I have no idea how I would do against him but thats not what I was getting at. You bring up my results and point out the fact that I lost to a fox and then you do the same thing a few days later. maybe you shouldn't be so fast to judge me, it just ended up biting you in the ***.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
So no joke...I feel horrible about this...I probably have swine flu....I'm not kidding, most of the symptoms i have point to it...and I feel terrible because Wyatt got sick after this past weekend I was around him...If anyone was around me this weekend..please get checked out...I'll post the blog i wrote on aib about how i've been these past 3 days..

Ever since friday i've been having very bad headaches and have been nauseous. Just before we left from the little tourny we went to I threw up and was freezing the entire ride back. I housed ally and Pierce and even they noticed how much I was shaking and stuff.

Saturday I woke up and told Ally and Pierce that I didn't feel well enough so I stayed home. My mother walked in asking me to take my temp. and it was 102.6. Suprisingly it dropped back down to 99.1 within an hour. Sadly once again, I threw up saturday as well.

Today I woke up and wasn't feeling as bad so I decided to go to a Yugioh tourny for fun. I felt light headed most of the time. Afterward we went to go get food and as I was walking to the area in which I order, I coughed and it sent a sharp pain threw my kidneys and winded me for a second. I came home and felt even more light headed and nasuseous. My mother took my temp. and it was 100.6. I layed on her bed with a ice pack bandana'd to my head XD. It cooled me down and brought my temp. to 99.7. It was at this time(less then 20 mins ago) that I came into my room to talk with Safara. Suddenly, I started to feel pressure on the left part of my chest, and my glands started to feel swollen. I decided to let my parents know I was gonna take a shower. Just before I got in however, I vomited again. This time it hurt a lot more.

I'm getting very worried and I would really like for people to not joke about this. If anyone can help me in anyway(I mean seriously help) please let me know okay.

Thanks a lot in advanced.

~Atomsk

Edit: Just checked my temp. again and its 100.4.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
^ F*ggot, I gave you have you a manhug on friday and I will now suffer the consequences. THIS is why I have homophobic tendencies. Wyatt, was feeling sick after he won the tournament today, I think. Go see a doctor ASAP.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
^ F*ggot, I gave you have you a manhug on friday and I will now suffer the consequences. THIS is why I have homophobic tendencies. Wyatt, was feeling sick after he won the tournament today, I think. Go see a doctor ASAP.
oh no the giant group hug at dso :(

swine flu hug is deadly :(
jk

though that rugburn on my ear lasted for like an hour lol

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I'd just like to mention, that so far, I'll probably be ranked first in doubles.

I won with M2k, twice with Ally, and placed 2nd with ADHD. Where you at? I didn't enter at Viridian, because Ksizzle ditched me (but w/e). I wasn't trying to **** with m2k + tyrant, Anti + adhd, Shadow + Ksizzle, and Inui + Atomsk without a godly partner. Before anyone shouts out johns, I'll simply point out that there's SEVEN MKs in there, plus Ally (Atomsk went MK).

Also, while I may be better at the head to head, I got super respect for my man Zucco right now. He's got crazy wins, and ahead of me in rank right now easy. I got Lain, he takes Meep. I got Pyronic Star, he takes that too. He also AVENGED me and took out GIMR. I've consistantly placed just out the money, but he placed in the money this weekend. Let's go Zucco!

As a footnote to the above paragraph, I was actually mad hyped to see Inui vs Zucco. To be fair, Imma say that Inui is nothing less than smart for analyzing recent accomplishments and realizing he might have been a little hasty to rush into such a challenge. I'll point out that Inui was probably banking on winning a bit more than no money in TX, so he's probably a little behind on the budget, and he respects you enough Zucco to realize that it's foolish for him to challenge you over such petty beef at this time. Still, I wanna see a money match, so hopefully both of you do like $20 or something, which is still pretty big.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Inui gets respect for publicly b!tching out instead of hitting zucco up on aim.

Oh and btw
Defeated
Yosh
kirinblaze
minty's peach playing friend
smurf
ebo

I am obviously getting ranked number 3 right now LMAO

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
As a footnote to the above paragraph, I was actually mad hyped to see Inui vs Zucco. To be fair, Imma say that Inui is nothing less than smart for analyzing recent accomplishments and realizing he might have been a little hasty to rush into such a challenge. I'll point out that Inui was probably banking on winning a bit more than no money in TX, so he's probably a little behind on the budget, and he respects you enough Zucco to realize that it's foolish for him to challenge you over such petty beef at this time. Still, I wanna see a money match, so hopefully both of you do like $20 or something, which is still pretty big.
This.

Your avatar is pretty sexy btw Pierce.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
that avatar is mad nice

though what r the doubles results like for other players? i havnt been keeping track but tbh your teammates have sort of been more than godly amazing with just m2k ally and adhd. im confident my placements would be just as well.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
That is why doubles rankings are STUPID. I'm sorry.

I'd be ok if a certified person took data after doubles matches. Like, how many stocks you take, how much damage you put out etc. But "Oh, i teamed with 3 of the best players in the world and placed higher than I ever have before....all due to my own new found skill in doubles" doesn't sound to reasonable to me.

No offense to the people like Pierce and Yes who get the chance to team with ally n stuff.

JFox

Smash Hero
I don't understand why people argue with Inui. 9 pages? everyday? Seriously? Come on, you guys know better. Inui is a good player, Inui hosts nice tourneys and probably the most fun venues from what I hear. Postive, now negative, Inui likes to make sh*t up for kicks and to prove himself right. You think he believes half the sh* he says? no, he just says it in a way to get you guys mad, but to be honest, Inui wins! Who else in NJ can make you guys so ticked off and spend your life responding to him, I bet some of you denied sex today just so you can respond to a Inui post.

Nothing will change, acknowedge that. Everyone disagrees with Inui, everyone thinks he is an *******, blah blah blah, sure. Solution? Stop talking the man, stop feeding the man, stop negotiating with the man. I personally don't have anything against him, I disagree with 95% of stuff he makes up and see through his wall of John but it doesn't bother me. Why don't someone do what Jfox said and make their own rank thing and thread? I think there could be two set of rankings, a NJ ranking and a Inui ranking. They are a lot of magazines that review the samething, everyone has their top 10 or 20 w/e. So, just have the Inui and friends ranking list and then the rest of smash boards pick some other panelists to make another group of rankings, now you have 2! Ignore the one you don't like. Both rankings will be similar anyway, off by 2 but then atleast you get the idea.

Inui wins if you have to argue and consult the man for everything, as if he was important or something. Treat him as not important and not give him attention. Actually, ignore everything I said, I like readings this sh*t lmao, I can make eternity of videos from it.
LOL, i swear brawl attracts the most incompotent crowds...

I WANT THE POWER RANKINGS TO HAVE THEIR OWN THREAD! AS IN DELETE THEM FROM THE NJ PLAYER FINDER.

Its like I'm a broken ****in record. I keep saying over and over "the NJ Finder admins are NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT in charge of creating power rankings, they only update the finder"

I'm probably going to stop saying the same god**** thing over and over again.

edit: and people, listen to eazy, this man has some god**** sense. theres a reason melee never did doubles rankings, its too subjective because people switch teammates. Sure you could rank a team, but you cant rank a SINGLE person in how well they do in DOUBLES. Sure doubles takes a great amount of skill and its often a different type of skill than singles, but without a steady partner you cant tell who is truly doing more work for the team.

Basically inui is going to try to come in here and tell me to shut up now. He will do this because he is very in favor of doubles rankings since he thinks of himself as a "doubles god" and wants to see himself ranked high. He also happens to be fortunate that he has a teammate that is apparently way better than him and carries his *** to the top.

Just sayin dude, you're a narcissistic *******. Much love tool

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I'd just like to mention, that so far, I'll probably be ranked first in doubles.

I won with M2k, twice with Ally, and placed 2nd with ADHD. Where you at? I didn't enter at Viridian, because Ksizzle ditched me (but w/e). I wasn't trying to **** with m2k + tyrant, Anti + adhd, Shadow + Ksizzle, and Inui + Atomsk without a godly partner. Before anyone shouts out johns, I'll simply point out that there's SEVEN MKs in there, plus Ally (Atomsk went MK).

Also, while I may be better at the head to head, I got super respect for my man Zucco right now. He's got crazy wins, and ahead of me in rank right now easy. I got Lain, he takes Meep. I got Pyronic Star, he takes that too. He also AVENGED me and took out GIMR. I've consistantly placed just out the money, but he placed in the money this weekend. Let's go Zucco!

I specifically told you that i am static with shadow and if he was at the venue, i would team with him. i was supposed to team with ally at got milk and shadow showed. so i teamed with him. i didnt ditch you. stop sprouting nonsense.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Doubles rankings are dumb....but me and Orion beat

Ether/Seph
Allied/Daisho
DM/Zucco

You can call me a doubles god, doubles king, or even just "his excellence" will do fine.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui what is the planking rule for koshaboy. I feel that planking to any extent should be legal vs iceclimbers,

Every character, not only mk, should be able to abuse the ledge as a defensive option if they can abuse grabs as an offensive option.
Honestly, if someone abuses the ledge against the Ice Climbers, I'm unlikely to call it excessive stalling because of what the Ice Climbers can do... I use judge discretion most of the time.

I'm afraid fact is fact large one. You made comments about me losing to a fox and you JUST lost to the same character yet you give yourself a john. Of course you would have an excuse.
I suppose a loss isn't a loss for Inui eh? Always an excuse. Are you better than Atomsk?

<3 Kai
I lost to Samboner because he is very skilled and I was too aggressive. I have nothing else to say about that. Fox isn't that great, and I lost. Boohoo? I don't care enough about normal singles to get worked up over it, and I liked watching Samboner play other people that day.

cant wait to finally go home and get some sleep. This small child needs sleep in order to perform at his best.
I have been sleeping extremely well lately. The last thing I see before sleeping is DugFinn, and she is the first thing I see when I wake up. :bee:

[18:06] allyornotally: me has right to talk ;3
[18:06] allyornotally: and opinions
[18:06] pinkanglcake: NO
[18:06] pinkanglcake: you do not
[18:06] pinkanglcake: your opinions are wrong
[18:06] pinkanglcake: because they are not the same as mine
[18:06] allyornotally: lol inui.

meant to post this here
LOL

inui, i dont care how good samboner is, but u have no room to talk about loosing to samboner regardless of how good he did yesterday all because u made fun of zucco for loosing to a fox and u go ahead and do the exact same thing.
Yeah, I lost to a mediocre character. Go ahead and make fun of me. :p

I will be ranked based on my performance. Even me getting bored >>> most of this state by far, so whatever. :bee:

Why are people still under the impression that I made the doubles rankings for myself? :confused:

Pierce pushed for it. I was initially against it. He convinced me otherwise. Ask him yourself.

Lucas...stop making Dekar seem a lot greater of a win then he actually is.
#1 in NM + what he did vs Dojo...

It was for $50.

Not a bad win at all.

Seph Beat Kai And Pierce!!!!

Mob Prodigy Child!!!!!!
Seph stepping it up, making NJ stronger. Good stuff. :)

How lame of you to back out of our MM after you called me out and said you were better then me. Really convenient too, right after I come back from PA and make NJ look awesome while you end up getting 17th and come back with nothing special (im pretty sure thats what I got when I lost to rookie, how ironic). Please dont challenge me to MMs in the future if you are just going to back out of them later. This was hyped. alot of people were looking foward to this. Sorry to everyone who wanted to see it.
I'll still do it, but not for $50. $5 best of three is fine.

at your list of wins, you have alot of them, but ive beaten a better people. I dont even know why you have people like Bum or Blackwaltz on your list as big wins. They haven't been around for awhile, especially Bum. your biggest win is probably Pyronic star, and I beat him this weekend too along with a few others(Vex, GIMR, Meep) I'll say you will end up behind me for sure, if anything maybe Pierce or Malcolm will catch up to me and rival the 3rd spot.
Um... I list all of my wins and losses. Did you not notice this? It doesn't matter who it is. My list is extremely detailed.

Im not making fun of samboners skill. hes clearly legit from what he did. I have no idea how I would do against him but thats not what I was getting at. You bring up my results and point out the fact that I lost to a fox and then you do the same thing a few days later. maybe you shouldn't be so fast to judge me, it just ended up biting you in the ***.
I lost to Fox. And?

So no joke...I feel horrible about this...I probably have swine flu....I'm not kidding, most of the symptoms i have point to it...and I feel terrible because Wyatt got sick after this past weekend I was around him...If anyone was around me this weekend..please get checked out...I'll post the blog i wrote on aib about how i've been these past 3 days..
Holy **** I hope you feel better soon and make it to Kosha Boy...

Absolutely not.

Doubles (all with Atomsk unless stated otherwise):

Defeated:
Infinity/his wife (Vex)
Melee1/Jumpman (Vex)
Viva/Ref
CoonTail/Aizen
Will/Kirin
Anti/Dabuz
Eazy/Keitaro
Doom/Minty
Neo/Deez
G-reg/Hova
NinjaLink/Sin
Candy/Korn
ChuDat/Azen
Pyronic~Star/Boss (3)
Forte/BMX (2)
Coney/Sassy
NOID/Seagull
AndyG/Chibo (2) (MK banned) (Rookie)
Squall/MIB (MK banned) (Rookie)
kingz/BigM
Chibo/Smurf
NinjaLink/Malcolm
ksizzle/Shadow
Trela/Jerm (Esca)
D4BA/RoyR (Esca)

Lost to:
Dekar/furiousduffman (Vex)
Gnes/UltimateRazer (Vex)
Eazy/Keitaro
Ally/ADHD
Zucco/Junebug
Anti/Ally
Mew2King/Tyrant
Atomsk/Yes! (MK banned) (Rookie)
Hylian/PhantomX (2) (Esca)

http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket6598.gif <-- Do that without Mew2King or Ally on your team and then talk to me, broski. :bee:

Somewhat correct...

I didn't win $0 in TX, btw.

2nd in low tier doubles, 3rd in doubles, 3rd in low tier singles, $5 Ike ditto vs Hylian. Not too bad.

Inui gets respect for publicly b!tching out instead of hitting zucco up on aim.
I don't hide things.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Just got back from the doctor, I too have swine flu. I am blaming Purse7d for this since you were on waaay other side of car.

Allied

Smash Master
Wait

Atomsk has swine flu

ADHD thinks he got sick off atomsk

I was chilling with adhd now i feel a little sick....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Top Bottom