• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
you really gotta stop saying you beat me like its an accomplishment, its not, im sorry to say so, but it truly isn't, ever since i fought ADHD at GT, i haven't been playing as good i normally do, when you beat me while im at the top of my game again (if it happens) then it will actually be an accomplishment
Lol so immediately after that set you became bad? What a joke. I noticed no difference at all. You're just em0 about how you did at Viridian City. Stacked tournaments like that can do that to anyone.

2nd tourney: you placed ahead of Atomsk, something that should never happen. I'm sure many would agree with me on this.
Too bad it happened three ****ing times recently and saying this doesn't justify you placing three spots lower than me.

3rd tourney: Death pool. I ended up tying with Ninjalink(someone who is much more of a threat imo) and I still didnt make it out. whatever though it was my first National and I at least beat you in doubles there.
I made it out of my pool as 2nd seed using Ike half the time.

If you are fine with me not having Money on the spot then I will probably do it then.
Thanks in advance for the $50. :)

Zucco

Smash Master
Too bad it happened three ****ing times recently and saying this doesn't justify you placing three spots lower than me.
your right, it doesnt. I still find it odd though.

I made it out of my pool as 2nd seed using Ike half the time.
cool story bro, sounds like an easy pool.

Thanks in advance for the $50. :)
Lolz so cute with your jokes.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Lol so immediately after that set you became bad? What a joke. I noticed no difference at all. You're just em0 about how you did at Viridian City. Stacked tournaments like that can do that to anyone.
when did i say i was bad? i just said not as good, and its true, ever since that one match, i started to really decline in my skill, and VC is the result of that skill declining even more, losing to 2 people i haven't lost to IRL in a row

just don't think beating me then was an absolutely amazing win, because it wasn't

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
when did i say i was bad? i just said not as good, and its true, ever since that one match, i started to really decline in my skill, and VC is the result of that skill declining even more, losing to 2 people i haven't lost to IRL in a row

just don't think beating me then was an absolutely amazing win, because it wasn't
JOOOOOHNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Where is Yes! when you need him?

Inui you use way more characters than wyatt yet he still outplaces you and beats you. Do you think you're a better player than him?

JFox

Smash Hero
inui, u dont have to play a game to moderate a thread. i made this thread singlehandedly, why should not be in charge...its mine. You should be happy i even let other people use the account, most people let their player finders go dead and than people constantly have to replace them.

you dont need to control the player finder to control the rankings. make a separate thread for brawl rankings.

or make a new player finder, i even give u permission to copy and paste the entire brawl section of my OP

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Inui vs Zucco is the funniest smashboards battle i've seen since idk.

@ Zucco - Nahh Doubles isn't a side event anymore. ALL national tournaments wouldn't run a side event. It would just take up time.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Alright, I only keep 10 threads subscribed, this has now replaced the Juice thread in my top 10 for threads, well done NJ, this **** got me laughing at work.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Disregarding player skill or who's gonna win the MM, Inui made some ****ing hilarious posts in here.

Seriously looking forward to Zucco vs. Inui at $50. Kosha Boy?

Zucco

Smash Master
Will there even be time for it at Kosha boy? I remember Inui saying no friendlies or MMs are allowed since the tournament has few setups and needs to get **** done.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
very exciting...cant wait to continue reading tonight x]

on a side note.......inui......in all seriousness....you cant say your better than anyone if you main MK....mk is not broken...but still is a GIANT skill boaster....like a SUPER giant skill boaster...i mean i know b/c i play mk as a 2ndary...and i dont even play the character yet whenever i play him for the hell of it...ppl cant seem to touch it

all i do is play gay and space right....and it wins...and plus you use to main marth and it didnt work out for you so you ran to MK so you would do better....you can say you an "ike and snake" main...but all those "excellent" accomplishments have been from your mk...and even in ADDITION to that...you beat PS b/c of some glitches, beat dabuz b/c he wasnt on top of his game (why would he lie about that? LOL seriously your not the only one that doesnt play good at times) and that is a matchup that is HUGELY in your favor and you barely win b/c of certain circumstances.

your not a bad player....but your also not some "elitist king of NJ blah blah" thing that you claim to be
also...mk banned tournies can be a toss up wheather counting or not...probably not since you live in NJ which is the "run to the best character so we can do better b/c we're gay" state....and low tiers should DEF not be counted

its a side events...which is something thats suppose to be fun and silly...not something to be taken too serious

you CANNOT penalize a person b/c they do not want to put in some time into learning a whole character for a side event when they could be using that time with their mains...which would benefit them 100%
PR should not be based heavily on panelists "opinons"...they should be stated on fact...when you say "well i'll look at every match seperately and judge" that is WAAAAYYYYYYYYY more opinionated then a list should be....nowhere can correctly judge HOW MUCH something counts and if its worth more than something else...all you can do is look at the facts and go from there....and having LT tournies counrt makes that impossible

btw: cant wait to see zucco vs inui...should be exciting! x]

Zucco

Smash Master
Snake vs Lucario is very boring guys. campcampcampcampcampcamp. ill try and make it fun though.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
"run to the best character so we can do better b/c we're gay" state.
1. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
- 2. Atomsk (Dedede/Ice Climbers/Meta Knight)
- 3. ksizzle (Meta Knight/Snake/Lucario)
4. Inui (Meta Knight/Snake/Ike)
5. Zucco (Lucario/Ness)
6. Kai (Sonic/Diddy Kong)
- 7. MalcolmM (Wario)
- 8. Pierce7d (Marth)
9. Doom (Meta Knight)
10. Bleachigo (Falco)
- 11. Orion (Meta Knight)
- 12. Kid (Falco)
- 13. iKon (Snake/Meta Knight)
- 14. BigM (Meta Knight)
- 15. Cable (Donkey Kong/Luigi/Diddy Kong

Not all of us :)

Zucco

Smash Master
O DON'T WORRY I GOT THIS! I'll make sure to invite some of Juice over and get some practice in though.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lol Malcolm better be ranked 5th or 6th maybe even 4th next season

he beat

Dabuz
Ninjalink
Jash

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Awesome. Been awhile since I've seen you anyway.
how can you not like this kid?? so inosisant straight out of "hey arnold"

*whispers* need snake practice?? ima be there the night before so you can play my snake.....if u can handle my campiness...you can handle anybodies :-p

except captain A from what i hear LOL...how dare he camp more than me! >:o

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
1. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
- 2. Atomsk (Dedede/Ice Climbers/Meta Knight)
- 3. ksizzle (Meta Knight/Snake/Lucario)
4. Inui (Meta Knight/Snake/Ike)
5. Zucco (Lucario/Ness)
6. Kai (Sonic/Diddy Kong)
- 7. MalcolmM (Wario)
- 8. Pierce7d (Marth)
9. Doom (Meta Knight)
10. Bleachigo (Falco)
- 11. Orion (Meta Knight)
- 12. Kid (Falco)
- 13. iKon (Snake/Meta Knight)
- 14. BigM (Meta Knight)
- 15. Cable (Donkey Kong/Luigi/Diddy Kong

Not all of us :)
This is probably the least diverse and most concentrated in the top tier PR I've ever seen.

edit: I wonder why someone would opt to be arrogant to the point of attracting spite everywhere he goes. Sounds more like a rationalization of a bad habit gone way too far.... imo.

Zucco

Smash Master
how can you not like this kid?? so inosisant straight out of "hey arnold"

*whispers* need snake practice?? ima be there the night before so you can play my snake.....if u can handle my campiness...you can handle anybodies :-p

except captain A from what i hear LOL...how dare he camp more than me! >:o
lololololololol hey Arnold! made my day.

Id love to get some practice in with you, not sure if I will actually be able to get there the day before though. O and I fought Captain A in the past and won so if hes the campiest snake then I got this for sure!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
So between Inui and Zucco, what happens to the loser? Will he admit that the other is a doubles god and put an end to the feud?:bee:

Zucco

Smash Master
on the chance that I lose, ill probably just be like, "good games no johns" but I dont plan to lose so ill just be laughing everytime I pass him in person. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
on the chance that I lose, ill probably just be like, "good games no johns" but I dont plan to lose so ill just be laughing everytime I pass him in person. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
LOL so good sport about losing and poor about winning :laugh:

Zucco

Smash Master
well normally I wouldnt do that, but this time I have to make an exception.

Zucco

Smash Master
Allied asked if I was going and I told him probably not because im low on money. He offered to pay for venue and singles.

Top Bottom