• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Zucco

Smash Master
Anti's got a good point.

Zucco I hate you for not maining Zangief :(
You're gonna hate me more when I unleash my Juri on you. I seem to be prone to characters with purple attacks lol.

hot.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
PokeOrion@aol.com

big M sounds good. i have such a senior sched, just talk to me. FYI, i dont have a wii so you guys have to bring one XD.

if your coming later, my mom will cook you a wonderful dinner :)

edit: 4 people works. but i honestly need to just play metaknight 1v1s for like 6,000,000 hours. m2k training all day
sorry i cant come today, usally i dont play before tournaments anyways, but maybe some other time(on a Sunday preferably) aim me at llbigmll

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
who cares about stupid state power rankings for 5th LMFAO only New Jersey
lol, okay God, but there are many people here that haven't reached 5th, and may never reach 5th, which includes the great Keitaro sadly, who has only reached the position of 6th *cries*

If you came back to NJ you'd be ranked 3rd, we got better son!!

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
im lost for guantlet u have to sign up online or just show up. and is it like after 60 ppl no1 else can join or like iono im lost. is it possible i can go.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Attention everyone that cares about HOBO 19: You must read a certain document before the event!

IM me on AIM at Sesshomaru010101 and click the link in my away message!

Keitaro

Marth vs Snake

lol don't tell me who, or else I might stop talking to them XD
Hey!! I respect gay people alot cause they are very fun to talk to about since they aren't so Snake like. Marth people actually watch Gossip Girl or Secret Life of an American Teenager (or at least give it a chance :p) Snake people just go (awww wtf Keitaro son you ***** son of a *****, cmon lets watch football and ****!!)

Marth people also relax about girls and befriends them instead of **** attempts like Snakes. Snakes watch a girl pass by then wait about 3 seconds to turn around and look at their butt....cmon Snake!! A Marth is smarter than that and would know to turn for the first 2 seconds then turn back around before the girl sees and gives a disgusted look (unless she's a ****)

lol, I know you were joking Bleachigo as I kinda am (kinda) but I'm serious to an extent. Love haning out with 1 smasher at tourneys that recently loss weight :D

And no I'm not gay, I'm just Keitaro, simply put :)

Cause ****, I'm straighter than Falco!! And just look how manly he is in my sig!! All the girls would want that Falco!!

Keitaro

Gossip Girl is actually good.

idk about that secret life show.. lol
Dam you dam you!!

You even watch Secret Life?

I've been trying to get these 2 girls to watch it for the longest but they think it's all about some pregnant girl.

That's like a person not watching Gossip Girl saying (isn't it all about girls gossiping??)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
It's cool to be gay.
But if you ain't gettin none at all.....you have a big problem.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Did I say that? Or did I say you have a big problem?

If a guy wants girls, but gets no attention/action from them. He has a big problem, simple as that.

You seem offended. Regardless, don't try and mock me when you're horrible at it anyway.

Cia

das kwl
Dam you dam you!!

You even watch Secret Life?
I never tried to watch the secret life because it's generally not the kind of show that interests me. Gossip Girl got Lucky. I just like Blake Lively.. lol

That's like a person not watching Gossip Girl saying (isn't it all about girls gossiping??)
well.. i kinda is. like 70% of the show.. lol

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Did I say that? Or did I say you have a big problem?

If a guy wants girls, but gets no attention/action from them. He has a big problem, simple as that.

You seem offended. Regardless, don't try and mock me when you're horrible at it anyway.
haha nah man my self esteem ain't that low lol. I'm only joking. You're right though.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Too much gay in this thread. Someone tell me when people are done discussing their sex lives. Gay or straight, I dont want to think about what any of you nerds are doing in bed.

Keitaro, Simpsons>>>everything

Top Bottom