• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Dang it! To be recognized as being inactive I first have to be active! Talk about ironic.

EDIT: So the more I think about it there should be a section of "pretty cool guys" that's completely separate from skill level or activity and it just lists a bunch of people from NJ who are pretty cool. Discuss?

2ND EDIT: So today is Bajisci's birthday, and he's officially the first (and thereby only) smash player to see a picture of me flexing in nothing but a loin cloth. Jealous? Yeah I thought so.

Allied

Smash Master
ok well lemme welcome inui back to his home state when he gets back

WELCOME BACK INUI

GOOD STUFF IN HOBO19

:D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Matchup is closer to even than 60/40 Marth, imo.
I have been watching DEHF's videos vs Mike Haze for the past month or 2 and have learned things to make the match close to even, but Falco was lucky to not get 0 to deathed here or gimped so I still think its a tad in Marth's favor, but like 55/45.

That edgeguard DEHF does to Mike Haze's 2nd stock was lucky too btw. Imagine how it would have been without it.

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
Couldn't think of anything intelligent to do with my 1000 post... oh well I still have 1337 to look forward to.

We are gonna have a mad epic Fair Lawn tourney lol... pools to decide seeding and real double elimination tournament stuffs...

I am actually thinking of buying recording stuff... I basically got 600 dollars from my grandparents/parents to buy a 320 dollar netbook... I just don't know what to buy for recording stuff...

3 lol? we had 1 1$ MM I believe at 2 tourneys ago, but yeah as of now you but I think I am better that's why I challenged lol :)
Daisho don't worry about recording, i've got that down, just lemme install the pinnacle studio onto you or kingz' laptop and we'll be able to record with mine, it only takes like 15 min to install. don't waste your money when i already have a capture card... so yeah :laugh:

clowsui

Smash Legend
DEHF + other falcos thinks it's really bad for falco if he knows what he's doing lol

he changed his mu list but still...it's like top 5 falco's worst

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i think mikeHAZE has a pretty considerable lead both games. game 1 was only close cuz of that stupid gimp second stock.
haze's edgeguard on larry's second stock was amazing. reaallyy wasn't expecting that.
larry is an amazing player, but he was juwst running into marth's fairs for no reason over and over again at times >_> lol.
i think if he had better spacing he could beat haze.

Keitaro

i think mikeHAZE has a pretty considerable lead both games. game 1 was only close cuz of that stupid gimp second stock.
haze's edgeguard on larry's second stock was amazing. reaallyy wasn't expecting that.
larry is an amazing player, but he was juwst running into marth's fairs for no reason over and over again at times >_> lol.
i think if he had better spacing he could beat haze.
I like this post.

But this match has twice as much running into fairs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwQedFr_1Qk

Pure skill Marth, pure skill >_> But Mike Haze's spacing and patience is top tier.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Marth def wins the match, but like I've been saying forever not by much.

I'm scared of falco now, especially with how effective the dacus is. Falco being able to kill changes everything.

bad spacing gets you jab grabbed, which is complete and utter ****. I woudln't be surprised if I go on a stretch of losing to falcos until I can adapt to their improvements.

Keitaro

2nd's XD

My nado Summons is funny!

Also, Orion who is Leo? I'm going to knock him into losers, forfeit, then knock him out of tourney if it means protecting my Psuedo-Status!
He's Basic Sausage aka the best DDD in NYC.

I've beaten Vex and Atomsk DDD more than once cause Falco vs DDD is uber gay :D

But wowwww Orion. Falco???? I'm very fricken impressed!!

Who did NinjaLink play? If he went Diddy then holy **** your good!! If he went ROB you camped ftw :p

Zucco

Smash Master
all you Falco mains are gonna get ***** by my Falco in tourney soon enough.

Keitaro

all you Falco mains are gonna get ***** by my Falco in tourney soon enough.
I was very happy to hear you started playing Falco :D

But I practice Falco dittos at least 3 hours a week. GL!! We'll do some friendlies at a tourney sometime if you'd like.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
He's Basic Sausage aka the best DDD in NYC.

I've beaten Vex and Atomsk DDD more than once cause Falco vs DDD is uber gay :D

But wowwww Orion. Falco???? I'm very fricken impressed!!

Who did NinjaLink play? If he went Diddy then holy **** your good!! If he went ROB you camped ftw :p
he went snake all 3 games and tried to out gay my mk. after i got ***** with mk game 2 i super camped game 3 w/ falco.
i played his diddy with mk at snes though and it was extremely close game 1. he then went snake when i CPed brins, and beat me last hit last stock, wich was even closer than the last game.

and i wouldnt go falco vs bleachigo >_>. just because my falco can still win tourny sets against good players doesnt mean my metas going anywhere ROFL.

i hate falco dittos. the last 2 i have done in tourny at some point i tripped when trying to spike. >_>

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Bleachigo vs Zucco last match last stock??: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXkfP6WIBmc&NR=1#t=0m20s

Best Falco in NJ?? More like best active Falco in NJ....TILL THE GREAT KEITARO COMES BACK!!

FRIENDLY **** TALK GET AT ME!! :bee:
It was a 2-1, a 7$ money match + some chores. This was at VC. I don't know why I mm'd him, I never beat him anymore :( (Don't tell him I sandbag him though XD)

Also Keitaro I've said this 1,000,000 times: I'm not Black! I can't play Falco! Its not genetically possible for me to have sucess with him, NJ just sucks! ;)

Edit: I don't plan on losing the ditto anymore. I beat KiD, y'all gene soldiers are next, then Zucco. Get at my Camp mindgames!! XD

@Anti : I'd be just as good if I were black...

Zucco

Smash Master
I was very happy to hear you started playing Falco :D

But I practice Falco dittos at least 3 hours a week. GL!! We'll do some friendlies at a tourney sometime if you'd like.
well, I honestly doubt im ever going to use falco for the ditto in tourney, but yeah I would enjoy some friendlies:)

Allied

Smash Master
lmao, Everyone was like "THAT AINT BUM"
Homemadewaffles:

THAT AINT BUM!,THAT AINT BUM!THAT AINT BUM!THAT AINT BUM!THAT AINT BUM!THAT AINT BUM!THAT AINT BUM!THAT AINT BUM!

THE FRIENDLIES ARE OVER PEOPLE THE FRIENDLIES ARE OVER!

good **** mah baby boy :D

Top Bottom