• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Yeah, short-lived...especially when people were doing a great job of misreading/misinterpreting my posts. :D

"I understand the argument against me being above Pierce. It DOES make our ranking look like a joke. I just wanted to call this to the attention of the panel before a final list is decided on.

If this ends up being the list, I support it. My only disagreement is between me and Pierce, but if no other panelist agrees, I feel that this should be the list."

This is TOTALLY me abusing my power to get higher on the list, guys! Btw, for anyone who still thinks that's what I was up to, while talking to Pierce today, he said that if it were his open choice, he'd freely give me the higher spot because he doesn't care about his own placement. I told him to make his judgment seriously and as a panelist, with no influence of my own, and in all seriousness, looked over the lists and agreed that I should be higher. I don't see how the hell people misconstrued any of this as me trying to boost my own rank out of pure bias (something as pointless as 8 and 9, for the love of god <_<). It was an honest disagreement that another panelist felt the same about.

Am I not allowed to disagree with a rankings spot just because I'm involved in it? That's ridiculous.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
so like im leaving the panel since its so much work for unnecissary drama coming out of it and non stop people on aim comp[laining to only me since inui is onyl on aim for limited time, pierce is hardly on, im on ALL ****ING DAY. i also dont care about getting ranked so....yea XD have fun gaiiisss brawl and melee ftl!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
nah just exhausted. ive been sick since last night and ive reached a limit. also

why are you a **** on the boards and as cool as shadow irl?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
so like im leaving the panel since its so much work for unnecissary drama coming out of it and non stop people on aim comp[laining to only me since inui is onyl on aim for limited time, pierce is hardly on, im on ALL ****ING DAY. i also dont care about getting ranked so....yea XD have fun gaiiisss brawl and melee ftl!
A smart choice. Looks like I no longer trust a 5 person panel lol.
nah just exhausted. ive been sick since last night and ive reached a limit. also

The ignore feature is useful

Allied

Smash Master

lol because smashboards is boring all it is high school so why not make fun of it >.>

I dont understand why u get so mad lol

especially when it comes to you guys discussing who gets 5th or 6th or what not LOL
You guys take it so serious you wanna fight so i just HAVE to make fun of it

my bad

btw dont respond to this thinking you're going to get a educated arguement or some sort

i dont care lol

Allied

Smash Master
just one more thing i'm actually not that mean on the boards kai has me ignored because he finds me annoying when i post (i mean i really dont care whatever lol)

I just try to have fun, i do alot of fun stuff i try to post on beast coast tea room alot because i like chatting with you people,

I'm an ******* on this thread here because you guys are complete ****ing *******, thats right everyone that comes on here and argues over stupid stuff for 10 pages straight WHERE IT ACTUALLY BREAkS FRIENDSHIPS, over stupid power rankings is ****ing ********

Therefore i lost respect for you guys so guess what brah i'm not mean, i'm posting in a ignorant stupid pointless thread that everyone goes NUTS over

btw this isn't a attack if you see it this way this is a just letting you guys know this thread is just a big box of drama

Honestly i've seen everyone fight and argue so much in this thread its actually starting to get not funny but otherwise sick

inb4inui posts

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The way these rankings are discussed you'd think they discuss more than the top 4 for seeding at NJ tourneys.

Hell, even that doesn't work right because of all the OOS-ers we get.

Zucco

Smash Master
Next season if this happens again, im just gonna lurk around here to avoid my alter ego from showing up. :laugh: Its just not worth the stress, and the outcome of all this isn't worth it when I think about it. I probably wont be as active as I want to be anyway at the rate things are going so ill have lesser expectations this time around unless I do really good or something.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Next season if this happens again, im just gonna lurk around here to avoid my alter ego from showing up. :laugh: Its just not worth the stress, and the outcome of all this isn't worth it when I think about it. I probably wont be as active as I want to be anyway at the rate things are going so ill have lesser expectations this time around unless I do really good or something.
Just do well in low tiers and you won't have this problem again :D

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah zucco who dew u main for low teirs?

and btw if any1 cares 4242564 means die die kill. or kill kill die. im pretty sure its the first one though. its from soul eater. the code they need to mirror talk lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
*Cries for Zucco*

When the **** does the new season start? I wanna kick some *** NOOOWWWW!!!

I think you're a little picky with friendship stuff Kai. I believe people can say stupid things, but just know they're able to say stupid things, lol! Unless they deliberately try to hurt you, you shouldn't denounce them from friends. I have many friends that do stupid ****, but I keep them unless they try to hurt me on purpose if you get what I'm saying.

Rankings look okay, I believe Pierce should be over Doom, Zucco over Kai, still don't understand what Ikon did besides beating me to get placed above BigM who beat Kai and Zen.

And for this season beating Kai is more noteable then beating me.

Zen has beaten Snakeee, Shadow, and someone else, if he lived here he'd be top 8. I still don't understand what Ikon did but I doubt it can be that good.

I'll be around here more often starting now. PREPAAAHH YOOO SELFFF!!! *lifts sword up high*

Edit: I also miss Dapuffster badly. If any of you *******s makes Zucco go away..... :mad:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Am I not allowed to disagree with a rankings spot just because I'm involved in it? That's ridiculous.
Even though you may think your point was legit, most of us found it silly. Pierce has less total accomplishments than you, but he scored a win much bigger than anything you did and several other decent wins and we all know he's much better, so you shouldn't have even tried to suggest you should be above him. It doesn't look like a tie to me. I don't know what Dan was smoking when he told you that you should be above him.

How unfortunate.

I'm not that worried, though. Dan and I are great for the job, Max is still useful for information, and Eazy is great when he's active.

Obviously right after the list is made, nub. Same as always.

Rankings look okay, I believe Pierce should be over Doom, Zucco over Kai, still don't understand what Ikon did besides beating me to get placed above BigM who beat Kai and Zen.

Zen has beaten Snakeee, Shadow, and someone else, if he lived here he'd be top 8. I still don't understand what Ikon did but I doubt it can be that good.
Zen didn't enter anything since April, brah. He's not a notable win anymore at all.

Keitaro

Great!!

I can't wait to banana lock!!!!

And use COOL Falco. It might look like Falco, but once the match starts.....you'll see :D

I'm going to a tourney next week Saturday for sure.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Tourneys coming up are

oct. 3 GAUNTLET/Mass Madness
oct. 11 game table (regular doubles singles + mid tiers)
oct 12 long live hit stun (melee and brawl+)
oct 19? drexel (brawl singles, doubles, and brawl+. mk is banned in regular brawl)
oct 24 Viridian city regional/national
Oct 31 SIX FLAGS! (maybe lol)
Nov 7th MANA 1 and Hobo 20
Nov 14th Kosha boy

Keitaro

Cool, haven't been to NYC in a while. Ill be there, also at the PA thing and Viridian. Ill be active in less than a month, Yaita!!!

I would go to this weekend's thing but its 2 year anniversary with my girl this Saturday.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
*Cries for Zucco*

I think you're a little picky with friendship stuff Kai. I believe people can say stupid things, but just know they're able to say stupid things, lol! Unless they deliberately try to hurt you, you shouldn't denounce them from friends. I have many friends that do stupid ****, but I keep them unless they try to hurt me on purpose if you get what I'm saying.
[/SIZE]
Well I do understand, but you must understand as well. I've never had to deal with it over a game, and it's a smasher friend, not someone I see or talk to often so generalizing it seems wrong when the values of the 2 differ so greatly. In leads me to not care and get rid of potential nonsense in the future. Luckily I do not require permission to be stubborn cell phone dude :)

Kelvin turn that maybe into a yes. Halloween isnt too far away

Zucco

Smash Master
oh yeah zucco who dew u main for low teirs?

and btw if any1 cares 4242564 means die die kill. or kill kill die. im pretty sure its the first one though. its from soul eater. the code they need to mirror talk lol.
I used to use Ness, but I'm mostly done with low tiers now. maybe ill enter some low tier doubles and stuff but im not too sure.

*Cries for Zucco*

I'll be around here more often starting now. PREPAAAHH YOOO SELFFF!!! *lifts sword up high*

Edit: I also miss Dapuffster badly. If any of you *******s makes Zucco go away..... :mad:
Dont worry, I'm not going away. If everyone starts hating me than ill just have to be an ******* back to them. I don't get bothered by things easily, most of the time ill either ignore it or ill just forget about it the next day. I don't hold grudges against anyone anyway but I will defend myself when the time comes to do so.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
So.... let's say if BIGM beat spamerer in tournament.... that wouldn't count as much as beating Keitaro because he hasn't entered since Feb?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Tourneys coming up are

oct. 3 GAUNTLET/Mass Madness
oct. 11 game table (regular doubles singles + mid tiers)
oct 12 long live hit stun (melee and brawl+)
oct 18 Drexel DSO (brawl singles, doubles, and brawl+. mk is banned in regular brawl)
oct 24 Viridian city regional/national
Oct 31 SIX FLAGS! (maybe lol)
Nov 6th Drexel DSO (mk banned)
Nov 7th MANA 1 and Hobo 20
Nov 14th Kosha boy and BtL2 (Brawl+)
Nov 20th Drexel DSO (mk banned)
fixed.

i should be at all dsos, vc6 (i think its 6?) from this list

<phillyyyyyeaaaa

Top Bottom