• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
oh, it doesn't...
i was just saying that he could. i didn't mean any of that **** count towards this ranking bull****.
an answer about getting aim back now, sir?
I need a windows OS cd to fix my comp downstairs. I need my laptop in order to get the cd(for free). My laptop needs a new power jack($125 with labor). The closest place and cheapest is 1hour 20min away. It'll take 2 days to get back, and another drive. It all depends on when I take it. I'll prolly go tomorrow

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I need a windows OS cd to fix my comp downstairs. I need my laptop in order to get the cd(for free). My laptop needs a new power jack($125 with labor). The closest place and cheapest is 1hour 20min away. It'll take 2 days to get back, and another drive. It all depends on when I take it. I'll prolly go tomorrow
ugh, how lame. :urg:

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
I think I should be like... 5th. My low tier jigglypuff results establish that atomsk is a better player DESPITE me having a set over him, and a better record against ally. Just sayin'. Put me fifth.

:chuckle: get this guy off the power rankings now plz :laugh:

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
I think I should be like... 5th. My low tier jigglypuff results establish that atomsk is a better player DESPITE me having a set over him, and a better record against ally. Just sayin'. Put me fifth.
LOL
<3

The panel really needs to make it clear exactly how much low tiers/other events factor into rankings. Sometimes it seems like you're really pushing for low tiers to be worth a lot more than other people are aware/give credit for. It'd be better to flat-out state "Regular tourney results/MMs = X% of your performance score, Low Tier Matches = Y%" (so a certain amount of low tier matches is equal to a certain amount of regular tourney results). It really looks like Inui is the only person pushing for low tier results to be counted more than they already are, but it would be nice to see a specific value that each type of set is worth toward rankings.

I don't know why I'm this active in NJ rankings when I don't even live in NJ...

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
umm......what do you mean? that was like 9 pages ago, also i was just stateing the reason why i should be over icon. idk what your trying to say but all i said before your post was that i lost to pierced, like i said before i dont care if im ranked or not.
if you don't care then stop *****ing at the panel.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I think I am 5th I am that good

ya.......ya....

I beat :

Meat

Monkey

Sausage

I lose to :

Sanity

My religion

the game.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
This is actually me.

TBH, when looking at the accomplishments, it's obvious Doom out-accomplished me, and he also got a whole lot better, so I wouldn't mind being ranked below him. Since if I cast this vote, it will be a tie vote, I propose that we share the 8/9 spot. Other power rankings do this and it serves the purpose that it should.

daisho

Smash Lord
if the product of 2 numbers is even then the two numbers must both be even.
disprove this statement by giving one counter example.

anyone?
There are none, it is a closed *insert math term*.

You now owe me money for completing your homework.
Can't tell if that is sarcasm or not... if not I pray for your soul Bleachigo...

2*1= 2

Product is even but only one number is even.

god**** you kai and your ninja skillz

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
0 would count cuz they didn't say "integer", bleachigo, lol.
thanks daisho and chris. i'll go with chris' cuz it looks like i did more work instead of going for the simple answer XDD.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Wait, that was a serious question shadow? I thought it had something to do with the fact that Pierce was willing to share 8/9 place on the rankings

8 x 9 = 72... lol =P

and the pattern is 1 cubed, 2 cubed (which is 8), 3 cubed (27), etc. the next one is 6 cubed or "216"

clowsui

Smash Legend
@shadow your even riddle actually works if you just switch the a and b arguments...

if two numbers are even, then their product must be even. just something of interest, lol

Top Bottom