• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
zidane, garnet, vivi, quina. i have no choice lol atm this is all i can get. steiner and freya are at the castle i suppose and i havent gotten the others

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
zidane, garnet, vivi, quina. i have no choice lol atm this is all i can get. steiner and freya are at the castle i suppose and i havent gotten the others
Yeah you dont get Amarant for a while. My final one was zidane, vivi(fav ff char), garnet, and amarant. Hes a ginger but it just makes it more funny when he falls in battle
Guess that'll do it for me. I wouldn't put complaining about off topic stuff past anyone lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
We will not be picking and choosing which matches count in an arbitrary manner.
You realize the panel exists to look at stuff like when people SD 6 times and such right? :confused:

it sucks that zucco is probably losing kai as a friend becuz of this stupid ****.
Nobody forced him to call my placement bull****, diminish my list, or imply nick wasnt trying vs me or him glad that nick made the same decision vs me(even though wario beats my mains). 5th isnt important the demeaning garbage is.

It's not brawl yes. If someone has the ability to demean me over nonsense, thats not a friend I want. Call it immaturity if you'd like
Hmm. While it's gay, I must agree with Kai. Zucco was a jerk and it's worse that he doesn't have the balls to say such things in person. Oh well.

So, is the list done? I got outvoted with Kai vs Zucco and I doubt you guys are gonna argue with the doubles one, so we're done.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
You realize the panel exists to look at stuff like when people SD 6 times and such right? :confused:

Hmm. While it's gay, I must agree with Kai. Zucco was a jerk and it's worse that he doesn't have the balls to say such things in person. Oh well.

So, is the list done? I got outvoted with Kai vs Zucco and I doubt you guys are gonna argue with the doubles one, so we're done.
Prolly. I don't see anything else that was complained about.

I'm surprised you agree. You have to put up with this kind of garbage MUCH more than me

Zucco

Smash Master

Internet gives me access to much more information than I can have when at a tourney where im focusing on you know, trying to do good. I dont get why you dont think ill say something like "I dont agree with your list" or "let me compare my wins with this player". I didnt say anything I honestly wouldnt have said in person, I probably would have worded it a little different though just because I have to think on the spot.

and just for the record, my third comment about Shadow was probably seen more as an insult because of the way I worded it. I only meant to say that I could probably beat Shadow too if he went full Wario, not too take away from the fact that kai beat his Wario or that who knows how the set would have gone had shadow went meta instead. I said "cared about winning" because Shadow has always beaten me with Metaknight in tournament before, plus the matchup for Lucario vs Metaknight is alot harder than Wario if played correctly.

who cares about stupid state power rankings for 5th LMFAO only New Jersey
Most State's panelists actually go over the list together instead of just one panelist making a list and posting it as offical.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
FLUKE FLUKE FLUKE

You guys are definetly going hard on some 5th place shiet.

As i said before.

And someone obviously likes to call all wins Flukes. :)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Internet gives me access to much more information than I can have when at a tourney where im focusing on you know, trying to do good. I dont get why you dont think ill say something like "I dont agree with your list" or "let me compare my wins with this player". I didnt say anything I honestly wouldnt have said in person, I probably would have worded it a little different though just because I have to think on the spot.

and just for the record, my third comment about Shadow was probably seen more as an insult because of the way I worded it. I only meant to say that I could probably beat Shadow too if he went full Wario, not too take away from the fact that kai beat his Wario or that who knows how the set would have gone had shadow went meta instead. I said "cared about winning" because Shadow has always beaten me with Metaknight in tournament before, plus the matchup for Lucario vs Metaknight is alot harder than Wario if played correctly.

Most State's panelists actually go over the list together instead of just one panelist making a list and posting it as offical.
I already addressed this. We do not use the same characters. Shadow using Wario on me is a smarter choice because Wario beats both of my characters worse than MK. You can't compare this to your situation since you use a different character completely. He made the smarter choice vs me matchup wise.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Hey guys, I'm not sure about the whole me vs. Pierce thing.

Pierce's wins:
Keitaro x2
NinjaLink
C. Awesum (arguable weight)
Orion
Allied

Doom's wins:
dmbrandon x2 (once as Falco)
Wes
Mr. Clutch
Orion
Chaos Marth
Cable

I have more activity, I hold greater wins toward the later part of the season. According to previous panel discussions, these things both matter and are helpful for tiebreakers. Imo, our lists are relatively even. Pierce's biggest win is NinjaLink, who hasn't been performing nearly as well in the past few months. Inui even said it.

I understand the argument against me being above Pierce. It DOES make our ranking look like a joke. I just wanted to call this to the attention of the panel before a final list is decided on.

1. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
2. Atomsk (Dedede, Wario, Meta Knight, Luigi, Ice Climbers)
3. ksizzle (Meta Knight, Snake, Lucario)
4. Inui (Meta Knight, Ike, Snake)
5. Zucco (Lucario, Ness)
6. Kai (Sonic, Diddy Kong, Fox)
7. MalcolmM (Wario)
8. Pierce7d (Marth)
9. Doom (Meta Knight, Snake, Falco)
10. BleachigoZX (Falco)
11. Orion (Meta Knight)
12. Kid (Falco)
13. iKon (Snake, Meta Knight)
14. BigM (Meta Knight)
15. Cable (Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Luigi)

If this ends up being the list, I support it. My only disagreement is between me and Pierce, but if no other panelist agrees, I feel that this should be the list.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
dude just be glad you got ranked if you care. starting small is no problem at all.
Is this directed at me? I personally do not care if I'm 8th or 9th, I just want the correct decision to be made (hence why I'm bringing it to the attention of the panel). I was ranked last season anyway, I got it out of my system.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
rabble rabble rabble.
i should be a panelist :D. i'd be the gweatest panelist of all time.

i think the debate between zucco and kai is a really close call... and in case anyone takes it the wrong way, i never claimed that kai beating me while i was wario was a fluke >_>. i didn't say anything about it other than that i should have tried going mk on delfino.
chris has a point that wario beats his characters harder than he does lucario, but zucco is also right that he'd probably win the set vs my wario. i'm almost positive that he would.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
rabble rabble rabble.
i should be a panelist :D. i'd be the gweatest panelist of all time.

i think the debate between zucco and kai is a really close call... and in case anyone takes it the wrong way, i never claimed that kai beating me while i was wario was a fluke >_>. i didn't say anything about it other than that i should have tried going mk on delfino.
chris has a point that wario beats his characters harder than he does lucario, but zucco is also right that he'd probably win the set vs my wario. i'm almost positive that he would.
My point was that Zucco's comment wasnt necessary. Wario beats my mains. Its not a bad choice obviously. What would this have ANYTHING to do with his match with you. Gee I wish nick used wario on me like kai. Having a 7:3 matchup with wario is waaaaaaaaay better than 6:4 with mk for sonic. Kai must be lucky.

What is the point in the comparison, to show I should be glad you went wario instead of mk? Get real

Zucco

Smash Master
To show I could have done what you did if given the opportunity. why is this still going on?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
No you couldnt have. We have different mains. How many times do I have to say this. WARIO IS VERY BAD FOR MY MAINS. It was a smart choice from nick. Why would you consider this the same oppurtunity when we use different characters?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Is this directed at me? I personally do not care if I'm 8th or 9th, I just want the correct decision to be made (hence why I'm bringing it to the attention of the panel). I was ranked last season anyway, I got it out of my system.
it was for bigm

Zucco

Smash Master
Nick's Meta > Wario. I can't beat him if he uses his Metaknight in a set, but I know I could if he were to use straight Wario on me, like he did to you which is what im trying to say. I do very well against his Wario now, which is why he switched on me. I don't care about matchups and smart decisions, thats not the point I'm even trying to make.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
You said if you were in the same situation. You wouldnt be due to different mains. I can only repeat myself so many times. Any other point would be useless for you to make during the discussion. Oh well. That'll do it for me. If you dont get it by now its ok.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
yeah, chris. zucco really did **** my wario when we last played.
i can't say that you wouldn't have won against my mk though, of course, and obviously your win against me should still count.
i wasn't trying to start another debate, chris, i was just giving my input.

also, dammit chris! you still haven't gotten your computer fixed?
i failed a math test horribly. i blame you!! >:O

Zucco

Smash Master
I understood since the beginning, I was just using an example of IF he were to do the same to me. Whatever though, you win. I don't care anymore.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
yeah, chris. zucco really did **** my wario when we last played.
i can't say that you wouldn't have won against my mk though, of course, and obviously your win against me should still count.
i wasn't trying to start another debate, chris, i was just giving my input.
Once again, what difference does him doing well vs your wario have anything to do with our match? It is not the same oppurtunity due to different characters.

Im not trying to take his wins away. It's the opposite.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Once again, what difference does him doing well vs your wario have anything to do with our match? It is not the same oppurtunity due to different characters.

Im not trying to take his wins away. It's the opposite.
oh, it doesn't...
i was just saying that he could. i didn't mean any of that **** count towards this ranking bull****.
an answer about getting aim back now, sir?

Zucco

Smash Master
I Never said you didn't earn that win or that it shouldn't count. Stop putting words into my mouth.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I think I should be like... 5th. My low tier jigglypuff results establish that atomsk is a better player DESPITE me having a set over him, and a better record against ally. Just sayin'. Put me fifth.

Top Bottom