• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New FL Melee PRs?

Pengie

Smash Lord
If anything the FL PRs should be extended down to top 15 because everyone in FL is just too ****ing good.

Zoro

Smash Champion
1. Hbox
2. Shiz
3. Colbol
4. Linguini
5. Plup
6. Esam
7. Rockcrock
8. Uuaa
9. Skrach
10. Dark sonic

(i changed my mind)

I cant say much after one tournament but looking at the past year as a whole this would be my list
nicaboy and uberice and dop are up there too but i just seen more wins from the ones on top so im biased.We should have a top 12 cuz someone that deserved to be mentioned is not going to be lol!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I like how I go to one melee tournament outside of SFL in like...a year and I'm suddenly 6th. Plup is too good...samus dittos are silly. His nairs are better than mine :(

Zoro

Smash Champion
I like how I go to one melee tournament outside of SFL in like...a year and I'm suddenly 6th. Plup is too good...samus dittos are silly. His nairs are better than mine :(
just my opinion lol i dont see any of the other guys below you as good as you
I think you and plup are equally good and hard to fight
i just think plup goes to more melee tournies

Col Bol

Smash Champion
1. Hungrybox
2. Dashizwiz
3. Colbol
4. Linguini
5. Plup
6. UberIce
7. RockCrock
8. ESAM
9. Skrach
10. Nicaboy

Dashizwiz should still be counted since he still goes to tournaments when he can he just hasn't had the chance in a while. I (and I'm pretty sure everyone else) was impressed with Esam at WATO after not playing for so long. We aren't sure about Plup vs. Linguini since they haven't played each other or really gone to the same tourney since Plup got good (I don't think). Six thru ten is still tentative, im waiting for NOOB where (hopefully) everyone in FL will be there, including everyone on the list and those being considered so that we can compare (i.e. how UI/Rock do compared with Skrach/uuaa/esam, etc.)

I think ESAM is the best samus at balling (after me, of course)

Zoro

Smash Champion
me dtorr action and maybe uuaa are going

i agree with you rockcrock getting 5th at wato and getting 5th at ROM are two different things

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
I wish I jumped into the Fl melee scene earlier in my life so I could be apart of this, but after getting 5th in my first tourney with my only experience being lvl9 fox and falco's, I think I'm gonna get there someday. -Reppin the SFL

Edit: Spider_Sense, where the hell you been at? get back onto ur tourney thread for Spaghetti Monster so you can clarify things

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Rockcrock invented Rockcrock recovery comboes, Rockcrock-ing, and the Roy-Fox matchup. He is also arguably one of the better Donkey-dorf dual mains in Pacific Southeast Micronesia (Keep in mind, viet$nipadreamz retired after the '09 typhoon took his good gdorf/dk controllers)

BRING MORE SETUPS

Linguini

Smash Master
so, with WATO13 in the bag, any new thoughts on the list?

I still believe Plup is right behind me, shiz, and colin.

SFL should be more heavily considered....(ESAM COUGH)
lol nah plup is def. behind me. I beat him last time we played and ive proved to be much more consistent over a long period of time in tournaments. In addition I placed 13th at ROM2, 13th at Pound 4, and 9th at TO6.

1. Hungrybox
2. Dashizwiz
3. Colbol
4. Linguini
5. Plup
6. UberIce
7. RockCrock
8. ESAM
9. Skrach
10. Nicaboy

Dashizwiz should still be counted since he still goes to tournaments when he can he just hasn't had the chance in a while. I (and I'm pretty sure everyone else) was impressed with Esam at WATO after not playing for so long. We aren't sure about Plup vs. Linguini since they haven't played each other or really gone to the same tourney since Plup got good (I don't think). Six thru ten is still tentative, im waiting for NOOB where (hopefully) everyone in FL will be there, including everyone on the list and those being considered so that we can compare (i.e. how UI/Rock do compared with Skrach/uuaa/esam, etc.)

I think ESAM is the best samus at balling (after me, of course)
Agreed that Shiz should still be counted as he shows up randomly and *****. And your list looks exactly like mine.

Kids doubting me but at NOOB people are going to be mad salty when I fist the fvck out of them

Linguini

Smash Master
yeah and I knocked you out of losers at that tournament and proceeded to get 2nd place, hence I said LAST TIME we played.

dookus

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Me, Hbox, Linguini, RockCrock(?), hopefully Shiz, idk who else lol
Damn, Florida needs to step it up. NC is rolling like 4 cars deep to Pound. haha

And hell yeah, Aasem/Dop moved here around Summer and he's part of our family now for sure. I'm buying him a setup for Christmas so he actually starts practicing more.

Prawn

Smash Master
k so idk if im dumb but where the **** is hbox

or is he considered to live in a new state called Bairasotta.

Prawn

Smash Master
just checking out which scrubs i gotta beat to get on the melee fl power ranking IS ALL

WHATS IT TO YOU

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I'll probably be dragging UberIce to Pound 5 hopefully.

With that said- SmashMac and I plan on teaming at Pound and he's trying to convince Shiz to step it up and come with us too.

SWFL should be there in full swing basically.

Top Bottom