• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New FL Melee PRs?

Zoro

Smash Champion
To me these aren't rankings of tournament placings but just overall skill. I may not be the best in FL but I feel like I have a very good grasp on how good people are, especially FL smashers.
i dont mean we dont have enough tournament data to make a good list, the tournament placings have been pretty consistent for a while so its not hard to make a list right now.

What I meant was.. rankings motivate players to improve even if they can't necessarily win every tournament. I like rankings because it makes a player want to improve and have people acknowledge their skill.

tournaments dont matter much without rankings..maybe thats what i should of said

The people that dont care are the people that will never get on it

Zoro

Smash Champion
Not true at all actually. Do you think shiz gives a **** about a PR? Probably not.

I think he does
but i'm sure at one point he did

EPIC MICKEY MUSIC IS COMING OUT FROM NOWHERE I ONLY HAVE THIS WINDOW OPEN WHERE IS IT COMING FROM!

Pengie

Smash Lord
No he probably doesn't, but Foxmaster9001 probably wants to be acknowledged as being good so he'll try to get on the power rankings.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Nah, people who like to play flat out enjoy playing. I dont think were all M2K heheheheh
I'm with you i just find it hard to believe that most players don't want to considered the best in their region. Most players i talk to have at one point or another talked about how they consider themselves good enough to be top 10 or how they want to be top 10.. People want to be acknowledged

Im like you tho i play to play, i know im not talented enough to get up there. I just think PRs make things interesting. just my opinion though.

I just see alot of people especially brawl peeps that hate on the PRs after trying hard to get on it and failing. So my statement was about those kinds of people

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'd like florida to have a pr just so i know who's good in florida.

i had no idea plup was that good. now i know that if he goes to pound 5, i'd like to find him for experience on the samus matchup.

people from oos just wanna know who's good

Col Bol

Smash Champion
i'd like florida to have a pr just so i know who's good in florida.

i had no idea plup was that good. now i know that if he goes to pound 5, i'd like to find him for experience on the samus matchup.

people from oos just wanna know who's good
Truth.

Plup is a beast and we will all make him go to Pound.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
IMO for 6 - 10
RockCrock:ganondorf::dk2:
UberIce:popo:
Skrach :marth:
Harriet :fox:
Uuaa :fox:

But I dunno why Colbol is on it. He blows

Placing UI/Skarch is hard cause I feel like 6-8 are EXTREMELY close. Like really difficult to call close. Im sure some would disagree with my placings

Place 10 is highly debatable but I think that 6 - 8 is pretty solid

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I admit that i forgot josh haha
but jav lost to #255 last time they played
This post weirded me out because it had both my name and then my initials shortly afterwards.

Clearly this means that I should be PR'd in Florida.

I already am in Colin and Juan's hearts. <3

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Would anyone be interested in a nomination/poll thread on Panelists?

I think everyone supports the idea of having NOOB3 serve as the first tourney for the new PR, but there should at least be a panel set up before it D:

I hope I'm not being annoying mentioning this all the time, but it hasn't been addressed in a while.

:rosalina:

Top Bottom