• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New FL Melee PRs?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Nothing happens in SFL tournament wise. Melee is so dead in SFL basically. I mean, sometimes they have smashfests randomly on weekdays, but nothing is ever organized or have like big tournaments.

When I win WATO13 in Melee can I is be #1?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I care more for brawl tournaments than melee tournaments...nobody ever shows up to melee tournaments except like...8 people (when I go, it is me, spider sense, trikrome, andres, nicaboy, flamin roy, cryptik, and kevin)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ok so i seen this and col bol seems pretty on point.

but

in sfl skill wise its me,flamin roy,ESAM,and blea in no order. we each have big names under belts and are generally on the same skill level.

Dark sonic is also very good and is top 10 material if you ask me.

blade of apollo and think are getting up there but not there just yet.

spider sense and trikome are the same. zidane will be up there too.

shiz although is truely second rarely plays anymore. and if he does its random and he comes and goes months at a time as he pleases. coliing should be number 2.

Florida as a whole should do a top 15 like socal. we have more than enough good players for that.

and i feel it will more acrautely rank florida players and give them the creidit they deserve.

sorry for bad posting. not on my computer now :(

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
I wondered where that music was coming from!!
now i know...
I'm going to wato13, but I doubt ill have fun.
I've been taking the game seriously again for the last couple weeks but,
It's like zoro said, there aren't any tournies, or very little, where 10 people show up.
It's like melee is fading away.
If so, what would be the point in rankings?

Pluplue

Smash Ace
oh cmon now. last noob had around 45 people.
And if you keep on saying that melee is fading away and not going to tourneys because you think there isnt enough people, then it probably will fade away.
45 people though... that aint bad

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
not wato, but going to noob. at least ill make my best

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/Zidane30150/Tourney.gif?1275247556

singles
1) Colbol
2) Linguini
3) Flamin roy
4) Blea gelo
5) Nicaboy
5) Apollo
7) Raistlin
7) Dark sonic
9) Mowgli
9) Cash mooney
9) Kniht
9) CrypTik
13) blind ghost
13) Spider sense
13) n2k
13) Azian Raven

1.- k
2.-sfl
3.-sfl
4.-sfl
5.- sfl

i wont say anything.. just start again

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Blea stop troling dog my brother plays roy!

Also roy beat linguini here and linguini beat him back in losers.

Blea was a beast at this i saw him choke!

Roy beat dark sonic making a come back in a 3 stock deficit then 3 stocking him.

apollo beasted beating rastlin and close matches with spider sense (intense set if you have seen it online)

we got this too
1: Hungrybox ($210.60)
2: Linguini ($87.75)
3: Uuaa ($52.65)
4: Blea Gelo
5: Nicaboy
5: Seibrik
7: Kevin Dass
7: RevN
9: Steven King
9: Garbanzo
9: skratch
9: Flamin Roy
13: Dark Zero
13: AT&T
13: vericz
13: Jay S.
17: Trikrome
17: Lazaro Lopez
17: ADHD
17: Sonny Ayseh
17: Andres
17: cryptik
17: Spider Sense
25: Hive
25: Doom103
25: MetaEvil
25: Justin Tanacredi

only 2 toyrnaments orlando came thru for. But both tournies where earlier this year with blea the most recent.

1)CFL
2)SFL
3)CFL
4)SFL
5)SFL
5)SFL
7)SFL
7)SFL
9)SFL
9)CFL
9)CFL

Blea and seibrik beat sckarch here just sayin

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh you guys are starting to look at results now? Interesting. I make sure to have results linked to tournaments I have listed in the FL thread when they finish if you guys ever want to take a look. Some of you guys need to make sure when if you host small tournies during smashfests that you put the results up. I haven't always seen results threads for tournaments either for example the Next Level LAN tourney back in November.

:rosalina:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
PLUP!!! I wanna watch your matches if you are going to WATO, and you should come to mine and we can critique each other :D

I'm still rusty though...missing L-cancels and such. It sucks.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The only remember samuses I remember playing are Kniht and DJ Nintendo, unless I'm not aware of name changes...a

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
i'm kniht, but i'm 3 now
plup is plup
What happened to superwavedash?
Too many points?

Edit: Does anyone have recording equipment? If im the only one who does I can record the matches if you guys want.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
ok so i seen this and col bol seems pretty on point.

but

in sfl skill wise its me,flamin roy,ESAM,and blea in no order. we each have big names under belts and are generally on the same skill level.

Dark sonic is also very good and is top 10 material if you ask me.

blade of apollo and think are getting up there but not there just yet.

spider sense and trikome are the same. zidane will be up there too.

shiz although is truely second rarely plays anymore. and if he does its random and he comes and goes months at a time as he pleases. coliing should be number 2.

Florida as a whole should do a top 15 like socal. we have more than enough good players for that.

and i feel it will more acrautely rank florida players and give them the creidit they deserve.

sorry for bad posting. not on my computer now :(
I disagree! I care to look at national/and or out of regional tournaments; not tournaments where the same individuals play and Know each others play styles in and out. Anyways, looking at a few past tournaments where I did bad, because I was plateauing mad hard. Gonna step it up when I go out of my region or out of state. Otherwise, I just stop caring about proving who's better in our small community Nica.

Btw show them the results of our last two RECENT tournaments. ;)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I disagree! I care to look at national/and or out of regional tournaments; not tournaments where the same individuals play and Know each others play styles in and out. Anyways, looking at a few past tournaments where I did bad, because I was plateauing mad hard. Gonna step it up when I go out of my region or out of state. Otherwise, I just stop caring about proving who's better in our small community Nica.
put yo $$$ where yo mouth is
(coughnoob3cough)

:)

nicaboy

Smash Champion

Btw show them the results of our last two RECENT tournaments. ;)
you care and i dont. they asked for my opinion lol. you didnt look at the big picture.

also plz relook at that post i acknoleged people outside of sfl.

its bigger than my community. its about who with in our community i feel could be floridas top 10. myself flamin roy blea and rusty ESAM i feel are the only ones with in sfl that are eligiable for that honor.

if it was top 15 like i suggested i throw you there in a heart beat.

anyway with that said yes jason you been getting better and better i see it in you as a player so i hope you dont take the post personal(i know u wont)

i will be watching you :)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yo samus is amazing. I was ****** you in teams boy. Don't **** with me man or I will ****ing uair d-tilt (you tech on platform) dair dair (you are on floor) dair beam like I did to you last night. ;)

Top Bottom