• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[National] Robocop Shoutouts and Results - Videos Online

Splice

Smash Hero
Just got back from Year10 Camp lol... had a headache for the first half of it coz i went straight from Robocop to Camp ><

SHOUTOUTS:

Zimmerman: You are such an awesome guy, was great to meet you and play you and learn a bit from you. Was way surprised when I took the first stock in some of our games, you sandbagger you! <3

J-Birds: You cheat at Dodgeball >=(

Khoa: Was good to hang with you a bit Julian, I can't believe you got me a present... your too kind for your own good <3

Melancholy: Nice to meet you Alex, I'm an idiot for not teaching you any GaW stuff at all or even playing you ... :(

Nova: Always a laugh to see you Nova, too funny ... and soooooooooooooooooo gay xD

Gords: U MAD?

Hater: Great to meet you and the other Perthians, all very legit. I'm not the best guide around the city, glad Julian came to save the day lol! You did well in Singles Buff, congratulations, legit ROB! Melee matches were fun, trained up my low tiers all well and good... Falco on the other hand ... :ugh:

MTGo... Jesse: Fun to talk to you about music :) Such good taste! Your Lucas was legit as, you definitely should have placed harder. I can't really fault you on smash play, I found you a challenge in our MM, very clutch. I hope you come down to a major again, but place properly next time like you should <3

Marteh: Such a funny man! Thankyou for showing me the book of John. I need to get me one! In Brawl your Marth was kind of scary too, not bad at all! Melee however... :p Was good to see you guys, pity I couldnt get up to hotel shennanigans or anything with you, or play Munchkin, but nice meeting you anyways.

Meteor Master: Such a cool guy, so smart. I was serious about that quest for coke at the start of the tournament, btw, I just forgot about it lol. Good job in Crews. Need to team with someone better than Shaya in doubles next time, though.

Toki: I'm sorry I really never got the chance to play you... you asked many times but I never really could :( Regret! I don't think I'll go back to fail-fi though :p

Earl: You are so awesome, seemed a bit out of it at Robocop most of the time lol, but you are such a cool guy anyway. Fun times meeting you on the train. Thanks for making up for my uselessness in crews by being the best player of the century, hope you liked the death pit of Victorian smashers that enveloped you moments later!! Unlucky in Brawl singles though :(

Scabe: Didn't get to play you except in doubles... Double DK is legit O_O
Always good fun talking to you, I don't blame you for ditching Conor and I at McDonalds btw lol

Oats: You taught me so much! I'm so glad you came to the tournament, made it a much better experience for me. I can totally beat Shaya by the way, it's all good :p

Timic83: Thanks to you and your mum for the lift <3 I'm so thankful because there was no way I couldve made it home at a reasonable hour without you. Sorry for placing higher than you in Melee :(

C~Dog: You played quite decently in doubles regardless of M2K carrying you like a pack horse, lol. I hope you learnt a lot from the experience. Thanks for getting breakfest with me <3 Cool dude as always.

Shaya: GG's Shaya guess you were just safer on the whole in the end. Gratz on the placing 7th together with me <3

Leisha: Cute as always but... why were you cheering for NSW in crews :( Made me sick :urg:

Nixernator: Fun times at Dodgeball and EB Games. Couldn't seem to find you at Robocop though.... You suck at trams btw.

Scoot: Nice to hang with you Scoot, I was hoping to beat Ricky in Crews just so I could 3 stock your Falco :p Too bad Ricky is amazing. Pity we didn't have any games at all, I still need to witness your Falco!

Jei: Good to see you Jei, You deserved a much higher placing in Brawl, your planking game is top tier. Thanks for housing the Perthians :)

Tibs: PLAYED SO WELL IN CREWS!!! Good Job on 5th, equal with Corpse, but was really looking forward to Big Screen ToonLink vs DiddyKong Match with you two =/

Corpsecreate: ^ / good to see you again, a year later :) Pity this is your last trip down to East Coast for Smash, but thats fair enough I guess. I mean I doubt I'll ever really go to Perth >< Me and Toshi are 2g for the Omnigay in doubles though Sam, sorry :p

Dekar: What a Legend, such a pro at non-competitive tournies, camped like a beast. Should have won :p Pity on choke in Melee, I had you down as the winner, but 5th is still very respectable.

Zero: Good to see you again, pity your dodgeball skills did not shine as much this year though Andrew! You did very good in crews and I think you actually learnt from that one match vs Nicks. The MM was fun and made the end of RC just a bit better for me because of a little adrenaline... and also $5. Come down to VIC more please and become Nix's home boy, lol

Dean: Good effort showing up and being cool! Sorry for interrupting your walk with Joey, but I think it was better with me included, amirite? yes i am. <3

Hotdog: Fun games in Pools but you got me back in doubles 1v1... 2g :'(

Kas: Grats on 3rd in Melee, the game where you used Mewtwo against M2K was one of the most legit matches I have ever watched. Also your Brawl Falco is zomg amazing how did you get it to be so good so quick? Your fox on the other hand...

Tanman: Such a long time no see! Hope you had good fun and will come down to more tournaments again now! You are a very welcome personality, always good for some laughs :)

Tedeth: I can't help but feel I really choked against you this time around in tournament. Especially after all of Oats help... I'm sorry Oats :( GG's nevertheless, and Congratulations on 3rd, and almost beating Hall gave everyone a good, intense, hyped Losers Finals set. Thanks! :)

Attila: Beat your Bro where it counts... ouch! Good to see you at the tourney 'tildog, good effort.

Grim Tuesday: Hope the trip down was worth it for you! I think you learnt a lot in Melee and maybe some Brawl too :) Sorry I couldn't chill with you more, I always feel so busy at tournaments ><

Silfa: What a cool guy! Your DK is very legit, I think RC is the first time I've ever had a conversation and match with you. All were good :)

Emery: Aww mang I didn't get to meet you :(

Richard: YOUR METAKNIGHT... SO MUCH SPAM!!!! YET... IT'S GOOD?! lol! Nearly beat Shaya too. GG's in friendlies and Doubles, hope you enjoyed your time here, pity you couldn't do more social stuff, but good to meet you anyway :)

Vermy: Always a welcome personality <3

Sloth: What an awesome guy! Was nice to meet you, very friendly! There's so many cool people I'd never met before at Robocop :D

MystWalker-Sam: Good to see you Sam! Thanks for teh stickerz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!

Tak: You can be pretty spaced out sometimes :p Good form in Melee, good to see :)

Redact: Wow you are amazing at Melee lol! Pity no-one wanted to go to Grill'd... also sorry bout not getting any Egg-Flip for you :S

Forte: Another awesome person, getting a mention purely from being awesome. So awesome, 2g Forte

Luke: The MM was fun. Playing you and Ted in doubles is hard just coz if I make one stuff up we get punished hard. It's gay, the C4 ***** me when I try to bucket... QQ
Good to see you after such a hiatus of Luke in my life <3

Joey: Thankyou for walking with me everytime I needed to get a coke <3 I didn't know where stuff was man I swear :/ Good to chill with you during finals matches of tournies, more chilled than Rocky where we were the hype-mak'rs.

Zxv: I only played 2 matches with you, but they were fun. You are a hype-mak'r, I love to watch you play, it's quite amazing :) Nice to meet you~

Hall: Thankyou for some games at the end of the tourney, I did learn from them, but I'm still quite scared of the Snake MU eheh... Congratulations on second, I hope playing Ted made you feel like you earned it :)

Toshi: You are right, Diddy sucks in teams, glad you went Wario lol. We did well, maybe next year we can team more if you want :) Thankyou for teaming with me you were a great partner.
NICKS: Thankyou so much for housing me! It was great of you, and your dog is awesome, and so is your little pocket-study-room-thing :p Thank Fiona for me please :) Congrats on first seed and owning in Brawl, pity that Zero learnt some stuff in Crews. I know what happened though we can get around that :)

CAO: Cao you really are amazing. You hold these events each year, that are quite literally the core of Australian Smash; you bring players of all skill levels from all around Australia, and even International attendance this time! Thankyou so much for keeping our scene alive and healthy, for the community would not be as strong without you. Thankyou for giving me an event to practice towards throughout the year, too <3 WUBS WUBS WUBS <3

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
OH YEAH.

RANDOM EB GAMES TOURNAMENT RESULTS:

1. Attila (Snake)
2. Dekar (Mr. Game & Watch)
3. Hall (Snake)
4. Random Guy (Toon Link)
5. Shaya (Marf)
5. Ricky (?)
5. Someone (?)
5. Someone Else (?)

Entrants: 128.

llololol

VYSE EDIT: HIJACKED TO SERVE MY OWN INTENTS AND PURPOSES (HIDDEN IN HTML)

[yt]6zlViU5PBPY[/yt]

C~Dog

Smash Champion
The entry fee counts as the total of the prizes, so be sure to count that in the points.

Hater

Smash Ace
A mod needs to add doof doof to that picture

Mod's you have your orders fulfill your duties !

EDIT: Thy will be done. Okay not really doof doof, but I'm not one to say no to Simon :p

Hater

Smash Ace
Its got everything the awkward white who moves too much (guy on left)
What is love (sloth)
Toki fist pumping
Gords being mad
Scoot sitting at the bar wanting to dance but just moving his head

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
OH YEAH.

RANDOM EB GAMES TOURNAMENT RESULTS:

1. Attila (Snake)
2. Dekar (Mr. Game & Watch)
3. Hall (Snake)
4. Random Guy (Toon Link)
5. Shaya (Marf)
5. Ricky (?)
5. Someone (?)
5. Someone Else (?)

Entrants: 128.
thats right guys, i won the biggest tourney in australia's history, and i did it on 75m ;)

MTGod

Smash Champion
I did laugh a little when he said to the crowd of predominantly competitive smashers "let's hype this final up by playing on a completely random stage and turning all items on high" :p

75m: the only stage I would endorse time battle over stock battle :D (and sadly it was a stock battle for the final -.-)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Adelaide has the biggest noob tournaments, they get 200+ for AVCon FFAs lol

Top Bottom