• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

NTA

Smash Lord
Would suck if itachi dies saving sasuke and killing kabuto at the same time. >_>

Someone needs to use that sealie thingie the 3rd and 4th hokage used. Just need to kill of someone that isn't needed, like kakashi -_-

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I saw a forum question like that once:
"What vehicles would the Naruto characters drive?"

Everyone: Kawasaki Ninjas
convo over

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Aizen is a Turducken
You make your way through all it's different forms and eventually you sit back and say, "...This is ****ing ridiculous," but you don't totally stop cuz you're already more than half-way through and you feel kinda ****ty afterwards

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Kabuto: Blah blah blah, Sasuke I'm like you blah
Itachi: Blah blah don't listen blah
Kabuto: Blah Itachi like you blah
Sasuke: Blah?
Itachi: ZOMG NEW JUTSU

Gaara♥

Smash Master
itachis last word should be Tsukiyomi and then he completely incapacitates sasuke and then a stray zetsu comes and eats him

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
they be making up moves in the heat of the moment. Now they will create a flash back that shows the origin of it...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol

has the skill amaterasu ever been defeated yet?

we've seen susanoo defeated, and tsukuyomi can be avoided by not having eye contact..

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
sasuke beat amaterasu with orochimarus liquidation jutsu thing against itachi, so kabuto can probably do the same thing

tobi also beat amaterasu

and by beat i mean they got hit by it and lived

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Ugh, how many hidden Uchiha Eye skillz are there?! And this chapter was filled with chatter to boot.

But next chapter looks to be fighty. Sorry, I've been waiting far too long for an interesting battle.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Like Hot Arms said, there's not so much a "counter" to Amaterasu as there is "surviving", since the jutsu is only via eye contact - because that's no unbalanced.

The Raikage also amputated the affected arm and Bee used a substitution underwater.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Wahhh wahhh. I had nothing. How many characters are gonna be like that? Why can't we have someone with the awesome lifestyle be strong for once?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
"I had everything in the world! But it meant nothing to me, I had nothing worthwhile to live for!"

Want one of those?

Meh I kinda don't like chapters dedicated to backstory but with manga can't really help it :|

theeboredone

Smash Legend
No, how about someone who has a good life and is a bamf cause of it >_>. Seems like everyone's parents are dead, they have no friends, no memories, etc. etc.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Naruto - no parents.
Sasuke - no family.
Neji - no father.
Itachi - no friends.
Gaara - no mother / friends.
Kakashi - no parents.
Kabuto - no family.
Sakura - no friends. :troll:
Pain - no friends.
Jugo - no friends.