• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well, even if it gives free will to those who have been summoned...what will that say about Madara? Will he keep fighting? He doesn't seem like the type of guy who is gonna be on either side if he had a choice.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Wow that's an interesting point, I didn't think about that. D:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
the scans being released these days make me sad

batoto.net doesn't have the horribad scans at all, you'll have to stick with mangawhatever for your shounen big 3

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Narutobase.net is great.....for Naruto.

Also, it was nice to see Tsunade do some fighting for once.

I kinda think Kabuto might have something up his sleeve to take control of Itachi once more.

Although he would have done it already if that were the case.

Unless he knew Itachi would lead Sasuke to him then he could turn him against him.

Also do the characters under the control of Edo Tensei have no chakra limit?

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Some Naruto characters have infinite Chi, which gives them infinite Chakra. O_O

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
to think he was supposed to be hokage for a little while

however tsunade is lookin mad good being able to take out one of the madaras via a punch

however clones are always too good. how the heck are u supposed to beat an edo tensei with wood clones, who can also summon wood everywhere. this edo tensei madashirama is the most broken character we've seen thus far. followed by tobi (controls the tailed beast edo tenseis), then naruto and sasuke and pain

honorable mention to uchiha itachi for accidentally dispelling his edo tensei body from kabuto's control, and gaining control of his immortal body

also, this latest chapter was i think the first time susano'o was defeated. amaterasu, though, is still hella broken lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
rofl if kakashi learns susano'o... that'd me somethin

kakashi's main mangekyou trick seems to be the time space warping techniques. have other uchiha users used that one?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
to think he was supposed to be hokage for a little while
Well, he's still pretty damn strong, haha. He fought off attacks from tailed beasts by himself (half for him, half for Guy) if I remember right.

kakashi's main mangekyou trick seems to be the time space warping techniques. have other uchiha users used that one?
Yeah, Tobi. Besides that, I think Kakashi's eye technique exists only to make us readers more accepting of space time techniques in general.

Anyway, pretty cool chapter.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Oh, I thought he summoned that giant Wind beast and while it was sucking in air hit the other side and broke it but I guess not.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I loved the chibi panels. XD But yeah, very little transpired, though next one should be pretty good. :D Can't imagine Kabuto winning against those two unless he brings out ninjas to fight with him, even if he has some crazy jutsus we don't know about. It's him versus Broken and Broken 2.0 They even straight up acknowledged it.

"My jutsu has no weakness."

"Your justu's weakness is ME!"

.__.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
LOL at the madara goblin attack force!

Also I know Kabutochimaru is one sneaky SOB but I have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that its going to take ITACHI AND SASUKE to stop him.... kind of interested in what Kabutochimaru can/will do. Maybe he has his own goblin attack force waiting in the wings to ambush the uchiha brothers....?? who knows

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Itachi ain't gonna keep his promise because he's gonna shut down Kabuto's bull**** and he's gonna fade away without being able to explain himself.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Ok so let me say 2 things.

Double Susanoo was SO DAMN EPIC!

Also Kabuto has now jumped up like a 100 tiers in ability.....I can't even imagine what he will do in sage mode.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I should've guessed Karin was of Uzumaki descent, but the series never really had opportunity to showcase her immense chakra.

Kabuto, you have gotten uglier tenfold.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
rofl damn that's nasty.

i wonder if anyone has gone to a slug village for sage mode

maybe sakura will do it some day

nasty man

Top Bottom