• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I still think Naruto completely outclasses him. It's gonna be hilarious when Sasuke ****s his pants when he finds out how strong Naruto is.

Sasuke: Naruto...I will kill you.

Naruto: -Punches and sends Sasuke through a building.- Shut up Sasuke, your character has so many plot holes, everything you say doesn't make sense.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Sasuke: Naruto...I will kill you.

Naruto: -Punches and sends Sasuke through a building.- Shut up Sasuke, your character has so many plot holes, everything you say doesn't make sense.
Sasuke: * Sits up through the rubble of the building that collapsed around him, breathing laboriously.* I DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE (* Sasuke punches out the remains of a wall.* )...I HAVE STUPID POWERFUL PLOT DEVICE EYES. IN LESS THAN FIVE CHAPTERS WE'LL REACH A PIVOTAL POINT FOR THE RISING CLIMAX. MY STUPID POWERFUL PLOT DEVICE EYES WILL BE UTILIZED (AGAIN), ENSURING COMPLETE AND TOTAL SATURATION...OF MY RIDICULOUSNESS.

(Shout outs to Bored for making that little thought happen.)

Smooth Criminal

Gaara♥

Smash Master
yeah it doesnt matter how strong naruto gets, sasuke will still be either even or stronger than him..... sasuke is annoying

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I was hoping no one would say something like that.

Here is how it is going to end: Naruto and Sasuke fight, Naruto either gets the upper hand or Tobi comes in and puts him in danger, and Sasuke finally realizes his wrong ways and sacrifices his life to save Naruto, and then Naruto goes crazy and wins then becomes Hokage. Sakura dies.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well yeah that is what I'm saying, it happens at the last possible second. There's no way he will go down thinking he is right, he eventually will be Narutofied. Everyone has their turn sooner or later, even if it makes no sense, it's Naruto's sharingan.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well it's pretty obvious that if Sasuke were to live on, he'd be sentenced to jail for all the crap he's done. Unless Naruto can somehow get him a pardon.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
The ultimate plan was for all the zetsus to combine into one and form a super special awesome zetsu that will turn on tobi, forcing him to retreat. Naruto and sasuke will fight him off and then talk for a bit then they will begin fighting. Naruto and Sasuke will both be severely weakened and then Tobi comes back to take them both out at once but gets stopped by Kabutochimaru. Suddenly sasuke reveals the scroll that Suigetsu will give him that " could change the tide of the entire war " and eventually sasuke will kill kabutochimaru, thus effectively ending the war, but not the battle. Tobi will then fight with sasule and tobi will gain the upper hand and then naruto will jump in and save him and they will smile at each other and beat up tobi to the point where he reveals who he really is ( a Boo from super mario ) and then he will be sealed. Naruto and Sasuke will continue to fight because its the only way for everything to be put to rest and they will either kill each other or knock each other out

as for the loose ends, The 5 kages will seal Madara, Bee will be gravely injured, Raikage will protect him, everyone realizes that this is narutos fight to fight alone and will back off.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Finally Sasuke shows his face.

He should find out what he needs to know of the resurrected Itachi then end him again.

Also people seem to be forgetting how good Sasukes defense probably is now.

Naruto is all offense, but the fight they will no doubt have will be epic.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
kages are looking fodder lol

really interested to see how this sasuke itachi encounter will play out though, i can think of so many scenarios

:phone:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yeah, killing Cockeye-sensei again would be silly, this isn't Dragon Ball Z.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yeah I'm not entirely sure what happened in that panel, it was confusing.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
only old people or people with facial hair die in this series

heck even hidan did not die.

oh yeah, dead people die too.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Is it just me, or have the graphics become progressively worse from each game? I remember Storm having very "smooth" moments. For example, when you did Sasuke's chidori, he'd go through the opponent, and you'd see his hair swaying, the lightning looked very detailed...just that whole look was well done. Now it seems that there are way more characters, details are getting less and less.

Staz

Smash Lord
Is it just me, or have the graphics become progressively worse from each game? I remember Storm having very "smooth" moments. For example, when you did Sasuke's chidori, he'd go through the opponent, and you'd see his hair swaying, the lightning looked very detailed...just that whole look was well done. Now it seems that there are way more characters, details are getting less and less.
not to mention the online play as well

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Oh dear god, that Madarakage is not going anywhere for a while hahahahaha.

Should be interesting to see what happens when Sasuke/Itachi start talking and or fighting.

I'm guessing Itachi will tell him everything now that he has nothing left to lose really.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
so if sasuke isnt going to somehow get rid of itachi, I am sure Kabutochimaru will because itachi HAS to go away

Top Bottom