• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
bleach straight up calling the new arc the "final arc"? interesting

naruto is in its final arc too right? haha.

however one piece still has sooooooo much to go, HOLD DAT

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I honestly do wonder how Sasuke is gonna stand up to Naruto at this point. Only so much "hate" that can power you up.

I know...they already had a DBZ beam battle...Madara and Sasuke fuse.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
not sure if serious
I actually didn't notice the Uchiha crest until the second read-through.

But yeah, Sasuke is weaker than Tobi and Tobi is about to lose to Naruto. I say lose, not in confidence, but by process of elimination. Tobi doesn't know the names of the tailed beasts, and Naruto does, so.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
How could you think that was Oro? XD Wasn't even close! I also wouldn't say Naruto is about to beat Tobi, I mean, this isn't DBZ where the dude with the highest power level wins quickly, let alone at all necessarily. Naruto still has the least amount of technique to him than any other character in the cast especially Tobi with his eyes.

Also, Naruto is in it's last arc, but considering the pacing, we still got a lot of chapters left.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
How could you think that was Oro? XD Wasn't even close! I also wouldn't say Naruto is about to beat Tobi, I mean, this isn't DBZ where the dude with the highest power level wins quickly, let alone at all necessarily. Naruto still has the least amount of technique to him than any other character in the cast especially Tobi with his eyes.

Also, Naruto is in it's last arc, but considering the pacing, we still got a lot of chapters left.
Naruto is a tactical genius when it comes to making **** up on the spot. There is a reason why he was able to beat a lot of his enemies in the past despite being down in the power/technique area.

Also, digging your avatar.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah, naruto is innovative vs people he's never faced before. also shows no fear

kinda reminds me of the time i nearly beat scar in a melee tournament

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yeah I know, but that generally just involves pulling out more chakra, moving faster, hitting harder, making all types of rasengans, but I suppose that is all that he needs, kind of like how in Dragon Ball Z if your power level is high enough it trumps magical spells, so chakra > techniques.

And thanks haha, I think his Yardat costume is stylin'. Digging your avatar as well. Kaioken is awesome!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
And thanks haha, I think his Yardat costume is stylin'. Digging your avatar as well. Kaioken is awesome!
I've had 4 back to back Kaioken avatars. Kaioken da bess. With that being said, I feel like stealing your Yardat avatar.

It would be rather ironic if Naruto loses despite having more chakra than Madara.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Before the past couple of chapters, I think there were two solid methods Tobi could have used to defeat Naruto. The first was via genjutsu, but this is no longer an option because of the synergy with Kurama / the Tailed Beasts. The second was to send Naruto to the time-manipulated dimension or whatever. This is also likely no longer an option because of Naruto's enhanced speed, chakra, and stamina(?).

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yeah, Naruto has been genjutsu ******** until right about now in the series, the only reason he is alive because he is a Shonen Jump protagonist. Although, I guess he could have always just made a clone and had that clone smack him out of it? Also, it seems like Madara was unable to touch him throughout the battle. I'm curious as to how someone who can make himself intangible can be killed... either he gets really surprised or there is some special soul jutsu we don't know about... WAIT! Naruto is going to use the jutsu his father used! GASP!

Also, you can steal my Yardat avatar, I got a few DBZ avatar's saved to switch to. XD Funny how every character saw Goku in his Yardat suit and thought he looked terrible, yet it is probably the coolest for me.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I thought it was gonna be rather cliche with Killer Bee dying/8 tails getting captured, leaving Naruto alone. Then Naruto loses Kurama, and it ends with Sasuke + Naruto vs Madara. Props to Kishi for not going that route...yet.

And I'll see. When I do decide to change, first priority is something Kaioken related.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i was gonna post

but what i was about to post is a tired joke

everyone knows what would have been posted here if i was shameless in my abuse of in-joke humour

hint: it was aizen

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Man, this was a cheezy chapter.

I'm also wondering just how strong Sasuke is now; Naruto just beat 7 tailed beasts, and magic eyes are about all that Saucegay has going for him right now.

Top Bottom