• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
well Onemanga just ****ied out

I don't see why mangastream would be very high on any list for sites that are breaking copyright laws.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
scanlation isn't exactly the most...legal of ventures, heh

if mangastream goes down guess we'll be reading passable quality scans with incredibly bad grammar errors

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I think he meant by how many posts you've made you must be more well known/versed of the forum than people with 1/28th of your post count. Like you've seen more threads and talked to more people.

But w/e that's just my take on it.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think he meant by how many posts you've made you must be more well known/versed of the forum than people with 1/28th of your post count. Like you've seen more threads and talked to more people.

But w/e that's just my take on it.
I've only been around for four years lol. Regardless, people can have a high post count and have no idea what they're talking about (see: Omega).

asianaussie

Smash Hero
all my posts either mocked bleach or were made in forums nobody checks, so i may as well have 20 posts

i also just want to say the latest hxh chapter was amazing, morau's face almost got me teary-eyed, actually

minato checks this thread, right?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
we only think we're cool because he allows us to do so

aizen completed dat moons eye plan before creation.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao. just subscribe to a lot of threads that you are interested. it's not really spam anymore when it comes down to it

Gaara♥

Smash Master
did vulpix evolve with a fire stone? I forgot.... would explain why Kurama is such a meanie though

Top Bottom