• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh god ROFL

i don't even remember that form of aizen

probably because those are the only two pages it existed before he transformed again.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
You guys know Aizen is gonna be the one defeating the Vandereich
oh man i'm lolling.

but yeah, i agree that the flashback is weirdly timed, but i welcome it. kubo does that. i think kabuto will definitely lose now that we've seen this, but perhaps not without taking itachi down too.

i believe this scene is most important for the character development of sasuke, who will have to make another decision after all this is done.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Kabuto @ Blackglasses
252 HP / 4 Atk. / 252 Homo
Nature: Creepy
Ability: Shed Skin
- Snakebite
- Be Confused
- Can't See
- Complain

Best strategy is to use Knock Off to get rid of his glasses, and follow up with Taunt to take away his only damaging move in Snakebite. Then you just gotta listen to him talk and talk and talk. Good luck.

Rate this analysis: - / 5

Gaara♥

Smash Master
sounds like an annoying pokemon indeed. I cant see how he would possibly do well in an actual battle

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Man... Naruto is basically unreadable with all these Flashbacks and all this talking.

Let me know when it's over. I don't care about Kabuto.

Thino

Smash Master
I tried to play pokemon I was told Fire beats Grass, Water beats Fire and Grass beat Water I was like okay this is like Rock Paper Scissor

...but then I saw the rest of the table

DAAMN WAT?? DRAGON? ICE? HOW IN THE **** AM I SUPPO- NO I dont want pokedex

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Everyone else got a flashback, Kabuto who has been around since the beginning surely deserves a flashback. o-o

Though, I want it to end at the end of next chapter. I want to see blood. D<

Gaara♥

Smash Master
bahhh its golden week in japan... that means we have to wait for another week for these damned flashbacks to continue

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I guess we are granted with a SATURDAY chapter! And we are ALSO granted with it being back on MANGASTREAM!! Just more flashbacks though

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I hope Madara wins. He seems to be the only one that could end Konoha's frequent angsty teen ****ing that's constantly generating major villains

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao that sasuke... and that episode had really good animation. why would you even make a frame like that...

Gaara♥

Smash Master
^^^ I know exactly what you are talking about LOL its also like the naruto vs sasuke fight from the old anime

Top Bottom