• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N.O.O.B. 3- January 15, 2011- Target is the SOUTH: GA, FL, LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

skrach8

Smash Lord
im considering not hosting the tournament seeing as how my finances are low. Hungrybox if you want to throw a WATO tournament go for it. Ive been really busy lately and i cant really spend the time nor money on this tournament.... but I still want to throw it.

Verdict: IF I throw the tournament, I am hosting the tournament on the 31st. Though there is going to be a door fee, but im reducing singles entrance to $10.

Like i said, i will keep you posted as to if the tournament is getting canceled by the 10th. If someone wants to use the venue and run it there, be my guest. The average price to get the tables delivered to the place is around $75-%80.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Sensei from NJ said he is going to be in FL July 31st and wants to play ssb64 with me.

Maybe I can get him to come to a tourney instead of me going to his hotel since he plays melee too.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Any word on what date this is going to be postponed to? I had a really great time at the first one, and would really like to make it to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom