• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N.O.O.B. 3- January 15, 2011- Target is the SOUTH: GA, FL, LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna team with a Zelda?

I have a pretty good Marth/Falcon for teams too, if you're scared of having a low tier partner.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I think Skrach(may I call you, Lou? haha) was thinking of making this the 31st.
But official decree>conjecture

Anyways, let's DO THIS!!
yea! I love these tourney's cause Michael's is right next door and I get paint stuff from Michael's. For what you might ask? Check out my sig. Made that. BAM

Anyways....count me in to bring a full set-up!!

skrach8

Smash Lord
sorry guys ive just been really busy lately, i havent had much time to plan this out and what not... ill try to have the thread up and running before july.

School is taking up quite a bit of time right now........ so ..... plz bare with me.

thnx

you guys are too cool!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Oh **** Boosley and Vijin and even gophar are goin to this.

Gophar used to play with tnt back in the day and one time he got really blazed at the tnt fort and gave some epic speech about how gay falco is. Haha I still remember that.

PB&J

Smash Hero
pluplue- i need to play u in like 40 firendlies..i need to get better against samus just in case i have to fight hugs at apex

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I should go Falco too.
I play Falco like marth.
Foxtrot and fsmash after aerials.
yeaaaa

did skrach ever say when his test would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom