• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
I also don't care for the Tia and Tavi nicknames either though I've never heard of the latter before.

Also I'd like to remind everypony that pony pin pre-orders will end on October 23 so if anypony here plans on pre-ordering any you'd better do it soon.
*rarity voice* OF ALL THE THINGS THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING!:(
Guess ill wait till next time :c

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
It's so glorious (GOO) Colors of the mini notpad and quill need to be spot on tho, then you would see bids skyrocket even further

I just want to delve more into Twilight's fillyhood. Playing with Smartypants and her traumatic expereince with magic kindergarten

john!

Smash Hero
the filly ponies are pretty much all amazing.

and i'm not talking about those abominations from 3rd gen...

[COLLAPSE="here be filly ponies from 3rd gen"][COLLAPSE="don't open this, seriously"][COLLAPSE="you'll regret it"][COLLAPSE="just press alt+f4"][COLLAPSE="you think i'm joking?"][COLLAPSE="i'm not."][COLLAPSE="wow, you're determined, ain'tcha?"][COLLAPSE="okay, but i'm not paying for your medical bills"][COLLAPSE="by uncollapsing this box, you absolve john of any and all responsibility for trauma or injury that may result from the viewing of these photos"]
[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
If someone makes a Pinkie Pin like...

...where it's in TWO pieces... OMG...
I will then know what to get my friend for Christmas ^_______^

I just emailed the PonyOrders website or whatever too...

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Smartypants really needs a quill and notepad, though. What's the point of having her if you can't pretend she's doing her homework? But it's still amazing, and I'm super jealous now.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
the filly ponies are pretty much all amazing.

and i'm not talking about those abominations from 3rd gen...

[COLLAPSE="here be filly ponies from 3rd gen"][COLLAPSE="don't open this, seriously"][COLLAPSE="you'll regret it"][COLLAPSE="just press alt+f4"][COLLAPSE="you think i'm joking?"][COLLAPSE="i'm not."][COLLAPSE="wow, you're determined, ain'tcha?"][COLLAPSE="okay, but i'm not paying for your medical bills"][COLLAPSE="by uncollapsing this box, you absolve john of any and all responsibility for trauma or injury that may result from the viewing of these photos"]The game.[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]
We need to go deeper.

Seriously guys, this is getting really tiresome really fast

Smartypants really needs a quill and notepad, though. What's the point of having her if you can't pretend she's doing her homework? But it's still amazing, and I'm super jealous now.
I totally just said that but w/e.

I REALLY LIKE HER MANE!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
No, you asked whether she had them or not, I was stating that she needs them. Different.

And yeah, the whole "collapse in collapse" thing is getting pretty old. It was funny for half of the first time it was used, but now it's not so funny anymore.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
We need to go deeper.

Seriously guys, this is getting really tiresome really fast

I REALLY LIKE HER MANE!
I like how you targeted at Philomena Lord yet Espy was the first one to state that she needs them.

No, you asked whether she had them or not, I was stating that she needs them. Different.

And yeah, the whole "collapse in collapse" thing is getting pretty old. It was funny for half of the first time it was used, but now it's not so funny anymore.
I agree with both of you on the "collapse in collapse" tags getting old and I only did it this time to spoof off of Lash.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
ohhh, so the minute i do it, it stops being funny?! :mad: you guys are so fickle.
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy0YN5qFsd4

I like how you targeted at Philomena Lord yet Espy was the first one to state that she needs them.
I totally missed that.

w/e, I knew Espy would actually get mad about it if I accused him of it whereas Philomena wouldn't take it personally.

If I liked spike in any general way... This'd be my avatar.
Yeah, I thought about that, but I decided I liked Discorded Spike better.

WAIT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN "IF"?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I only did the multicollapse once, and because I wanted to warn as much as I could bout a PG-13 pic.

Gates

Banned via Warnings

This picture is from 2 months ago. It's vintage.

I posted this while drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
[COLLAPSE="Espy's Moustache Spike coloring still Bawss"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="My color-a-Spike contribution"]
[/COLLAPSE]
Also, color-a-magnet Spike the Baby Dragon would be pretty sweet on my fridge.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Any of the North Carolina bronies live in or near Norfolk and aren't going to Apex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom