• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
You gotta use THE ATOMIC GUTBUSTER for something now that it's been suggested, Drue. You can't just let a name like that pass you by. Also, Ditzy Drue was a good name too.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
^oh my god i thought of the same thing when i saw that XD
I have a dirty mind.

Also, found out who else Tabitha St. Germain had voiced. This one i found blew me away. I never knew she voiced a character who completely changed the voice acting industry

[collapse=this character is amazing][collapse=this character's speaking lines made many cry for joy][collapse=you may weep just from seeing this character...][collapse=don't say i didn't warn you about the awesomenes]
[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse]

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Hot damn, Spike whistling at what he sees. That shifting of hind legs.
The situations they unintentionally(?) leave ponies in, so exploitable

=

From the same artist of my avatar
[COLLAPSE="Apples Are Juicy"]
[/COLLAPSE]

john!

Smash Hero
*a picture i can't see*
can anyone else not see this picture? or is it just my browser?

^oh my god i thought of the same thing when i saw that XD
I have a dirty mind.

Also, found out who else Tabitha St. Germain had voiced. This one i found blew me away. I never knew she voiced a character who completely changed the voice acting industry

[collapse=this character is amazing][collapse=this character's speaking lines made many cry for joy][collapse=you may weep just from seeing this character...][collapse=don't say i didn't warn you about the awesomenes]
it's the ****ing burger kid! LOL

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
If you're referring to AJ, naw I expected Espy to already seen it cause I was going through my dA messages which I haven't checked for a week and he check's ponibooru quite often.

Just more mad cute stuff to be hotlinked in the thread, which caught my eye cause it was the same artist.
Besides, private time is private time, some images you'd probably want to keep to yourself.

... brb end-of-birthday clop D:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Krys, you're implying that I'd mane the worst pony in the show that's not named Fluttershy. :applejack:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
http://www.lighthead.net/mf/hosting/upload/Apple_Bloom_-_Cutie_Mark-(n1297311330037).gif
We need to go deeper.

[collapse=this character is amazing][collapse=this character's speaking lines made many cry for joy][collapse=you may weep just from seeing this character...][collapse=don't say i didn't warn you about the awesomenes]The Game
We need to go deeper-er

can anyone else not see this picture? or is it just my browser?
I can't see it either. Are you using Chrome too?

... brb end-of-birthday clop D:
TMI.

Listening to the Celestia interview right now.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Pinkie probably put a little something extra in those gems she gave Spike when she interrogated him.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Did I miss a birthday party :(
BLAH SORRY
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY GEO!!!! <3

i hate how I search for "mlp fim season 2 episode 3" and I get a TROLL vid! Sooo annoying!
:phone:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>

Yeah, I'm sure each of the VAs for the mane 6 voiced characters we never even knew.

Like for example I didn't know Tabitha St. Germaine voiced this character until a couple weeks ago, which I thought was so awesome.

[collapse=this character is amazing][collapse=this character's speaking lines made many cry for joy][collapse=you may weep just from seeing this character...][collapse=don't say i didn't warn you about the awesomeness]

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Got someone else into pony. Cool.
I'll deal with everything tomorrow.

I kinda hope everyone I sent my fic that hasn't gotten in touch with me has at the very least looked at it so far. It'd be nice to get feedback. :applejack:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I have been busy Espy Dx
I will get to it today.

Also, I got a friend of mine into watching MLP.
He said all I had to do was watch all three Transformers movies and he would watch the first season of MLP.
Let me just say all three endings to those movies are absolutely horrid.

I am thinking of sneaking in the third episode of season 2, it was just so very good.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I never noticed all the breaking the forth wall types stuff spike did in the most recent episode.

A disturbance in Twilight's balance allowed Spike to break the fourth wall. Magic, never mess with the balance.

Did I miss a birthday party :(
BLAH SORRY
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY GEO!!!! <3
Oh hey, it was Geo's birthday, happy birthday man ;)
I's k, thanks for the latesies~

I'd lol pretty hard if luna turns out to be a complete disappointment to everyone

but that seems pretty improbable
Naw never a disappointment and yeah highly improbable. Either way, this was the Luna love I shared with PG
[COLLAPSE="That's the attitude! *****es love attitude."]
[/COLLAPSE]
Recent EqD comic post.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
A lot of people will probably be disappointed because they'll be too busy thinking of fanonLuna's quirks and personality. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Back in season one, one of the things that always made me cringe was reading about this popular characterization of Luna in the fanon. You all know the one; super calculative, has an abacus, calls Celestia "Tia", is very shy and nervous, etc.

It made me nervous about their fics because once Luna was introduced, it'd challenge plenty of their fics' fanonLunas. Using a character that hasn't really been analyzed or revealed by the show is always a dangerous game in that regard.

Then again, it's a total and complete jackplot/timesaver if Luna DOES somehow happen to be exactly like that FanonLuna.

EDIT: Jackplot wasn't intentional, I swear. I'm as surprised as you are.
I'm not changing it though. :applejack:

Phantom Gamer

A lot of people will probably be disappointed because they'll be too busy thinking of fanonLuna's quirks and personality. :applejack:
Back in season one, one of the things that always made me cringe was reading about this popular characterization of Luna in the fanon. You all know the one; super calculative, has an abacus, calls Celestia "Tia", is very shy and nervous, etc.

It made me nervous about their fics because once Luna was introduced, it'd challenge plenty of their fics' fanonLunas. Using a character that hasn't really been analyzed or revealed by the show is always a dangerous game in that regard.

Then again, it's a total and complete jackplot/timesaver if Luna DOES somehow happen to be exactly like that FanonLuna.

EDIT: Jackplot wasn't intentional, I swear. I'm as surprised as you are.
I'm not changing it though. :applejack:
Yeah, this will most likely happen, **** even that luna comic even points that out.

Luckily for me I've only read two fics that included her and from what I've read so far she didn't show any or if much of those qualities in her personality and quirks.

The only fanon Luna things I'm aware of generally is Luna calling Celestia 'Tia', she plays video games, and I guess there's all that Lunar Republic stuff too (which I've not touched upon other than artwork and a bit of music).

So overall I haven't been tainted much with this fanon Luna mindset so I shouldn't be disappony with her in the next episode. :)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Imma lol when Luna's personality is very close to Rainbow Dash or Rarity in teh actual canon of the show.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Time to hit the jackplot. Though I'd probably aim for Luna being reserved and nervous (considering the synopsis being she wants to change how the residents see her as) than shy. All that's left to guess is if she'll try the independent (maybe pushing herself a little to forward on Ponyvillians) or dependent (requiring the assistance of the mane 6 before attempting).

I'd swoon for a Twilight and Luna buddy buddy relationship.
[I dun' like the 'Tia and 'Tavi nicknames, they're not as elegant as their full names]

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It was seriously just a typo, john. Look at your keyboard. It's just a keystroke away from happening to anyone who types "pot".

I'm not a fan of pony plot. :applejack:

Phantom Gamer

I also don't care for the Tia and Tavi nicknames either though I've never heard of the latter before.

Also I'd like to remind everypony that pony pin pre-orders will end on October 23 so if anypony here plans on pre-ordering any you'd better do it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom