• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't like much of the Fanon stuff that's being made anyways, though I guess there's something like that for everything.
/sonic & Naruto

Though my most hated fanons would have to be Futashy Sweetie Poo and DJ P0n-3 being a fanon and then turned to Canon...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Probably cause the fact that it's not only a terrible fanon, the artist basically turns fluttershy into a mindless ****ing Dog machine (I hate dogs) that ****s RD/Pinkie or anything that moves and is now 95% of her art and ANOTHER thing I hate. RDxPinkie shipping.
I guess to make it more hated she also felt like making futashy fat. Butterfutashy

I actually would rather take the typical shippings she did with fluttermac, but even that couldn't be safe cause she eventually started adding futashy into that ship and had bigmac giving her BJ's. I would type more, but venting about something that the artist will not stop doing is pointless.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I also don't care for the Tia and Tavi nicknames either though I've never heard of the latter before.

Also I'd like to remind everypony that pony pin pre-orders will end on October 23 so if anypony here plans on pre-ordering any you'd better do it soon.
Nooooo I'm not gonna be able to make it to order in time.....;;

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'd rather take ships than any horrific creations that is more than likely way beyond chances of happening canonically.

Those kinds of creations should not exist due to the sickness of whatever goes on with stuff you just want to enjoy for what it is.

[slushimgcombo]http://i.imgur.com/wI39o.png[/slushimgcombo]

Edit: oh crap, i want those pins, down to $2 in my account and I'll get my savings allowance this Friday, i better not forget cause i want those silhouettes

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yay-gun was cool.

Espy, I ate meat for 17 years, there is no joy to be had.
either you never ate true bacon, or you no longer own a mancard

I'd hate to derail the thread from ponies, but i've been trying to think of a good gamertag to stick with for awhile now, and nothing seems to stick. I was wondering if y'all had any thoughts on what would be a good gamertag.

I've narrowed it down a bit.
There's Lash, which i probably won't stick with, but it could be a possibility.
There's just Drue, since it's my name and for a lack of creativity
There's DruiD, which is so far what i like best
There was Lucky, which is what i definitely would've went with considering it's my nickname, but i found out there's a smash pro with the name Lucky, so i guess that's out of the question >_<

If anyone has any thoughts or maybe something to add, feel free to tell me ^_^

Anyway, back on ponies, i wonder if Applebloom will end up getting her actual cutie mark at the end of the episode. Chances are she probably won't, but it would be cool imo :p
I say druid, its pretty cool as a nickname. and it also palys on your actual name

http://www.fjallraven.com/outdoor-life/polar/competition/entries/entry/?uid=406

Okay so BRONIES. My buddy here is in this contest. If you have facebook, you can vote.. it's free, anonymous, nothing shows up on facebook.

AND HE WANTS TO GO THE ARCTIC CIRCLE AND PUT A MLP FLAG THERE. There will be pictures. ^-^d So um.. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could spread the word and get voting and get others voting and basically helping out a fellow brony do something awesome.
done and done
you should psot this to EqD so he gets moar votes!

I did not notice that.

Probably because dragons are pretty insignificant.
inb4deathbygates

It was seriously just a typo, john. Look at your keyboard. It's just a keystroke away from happening to anyone who types "pot".

I'm not a fan of pony plot. :applejack:
humanponyplot is acceptable though

Not to tear away from whatevers going on, but I might be going to the loony bin later.

(True story). Details later

:phone:
ogodwat
what occured?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't care what Luna's really like, I just don't want her calling Celestia "Tia". I hate that nickname.
That's probably the most grating piece of fanon I'm aware of, simply because EVERYONE does it.

Edit: oh crap, i want those pins, down to $2 in my account and I'll get my savings allowance this Friday, i better not forget cause i want those silhouettes
Gimme an Applejack silhouette, please?
Just one if you can. I'll pay you back ASAP of course.

humanponyplot is acceptable though
Not really. It's probably worse, actually. :applejack:

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I also don't care for the Tia and Tavi nicknames either though I've never heard of the latter before.

Also I'd like to remind everypony that pony pin pre-orders will end on October 23 so if anypony here plans on pre-ordering any you'd better do it soon.
D: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU now i'll never be able to get pony pins :cry:

Not to tear away from whatevers going on, but I might be going to the loony bin later.

(True story). Details later

:phone:
O_O they can't take away our Nitewing D:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Most fanon sucks.

Alfalfa Monster is an exception, obviously. I too prefer Celestia, but I use Celly or 'Tia when I play Brawl because they fit :B

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Today at school, I saw a backpack with a Colgate cutie mark pin and I was just about to tell the girl "OMG I have the same pin! :3" But then I realized it was my backpack.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
That's probably the most grating piece of fanon I'm aware of, simply because EVERYONE does it.:applejack:
Well hopefully the next episode will be able to dispel this a bit when Luna doesn't use that nickname. My money's on her calling her "big sister", or some variation of that.

btw brony meeting at apex?
There better be, what with so many of us going.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
D: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU now i'll never be able to get pony pins :cry:
Well if you're lucky you can still buy any remaining pins that are left at the website where they're sold.
That's what I did at first when I missed Round 1 of the pin pre-orders and ended up getting my Dash CM and Derpy CM Muffin pins.

Here's the site:
http://ponyorders.ecrater.com/c/1427351/pony-pins
There's not much left ATM for pins.

=====

I agree with Philomena Lord that Luna will probably call Celestia "Big Sister" or just Celestia.
Like how Celestia just calls Luna as "Luna" as heard in ep1 of Season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom