• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

vZakat

Half Genie
Any of the North Carolina bronies live in or near Norfolk and aren't going to Apex?
Phoot's going to apex afaik. I'm not but I'm in raleigh which is kinda far from norfolk. I don't know where in nc icy is (he hasn't posted around here in a while anyway).

On topic - Why haven't we had a song yet. I'm kinda mad about that. I wonder if we'll get some type of halloween song in the upcoming episode. Seriously though.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Well, they had to cram a lot into beating discord in just two episodes, no time for a song.

And I don't think a song would have fit into this episode without freaking someone out.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
With that said I feel like there isn't gonna be a song for this upcoming episode.
We need to get all the Luna time we can get from that episode.

Perhaps we'll get a song sung by Sweetie Belle and Rarity in episode 5.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Luna. Singing. Oh my.

However, it's probably going to be Pinkie that gets first dibs, probably going to take advantage of that prankster side of hers and lead into a song no matter how short.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
There's no perhaps about it! We need a song sung by those two when the time comes! If Rarity and Sweetie Belle don't sing, then it's a waste of a perfect opportunity.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Did you finish watching yet, Nike?

Ugh, they better not waste the first song on Sweetie Trash >:/

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Luna singing hard metal, let's get it done! Also, I may NOT be going to the happy house. I've been hearing a voice lately, (if any of you read my blog from awhile ago, its Roger.) But therapist thinks it might be more stress orientated, so I MIGHT be going to a day program, which is as long as a schoolday, and I do group therapy., etc. And I would come home. Let's hope I don't go back in the fluffy room. Even though it is fun in there. Standing up while in the straight jacket is the hard part...

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

OKAY EVERYPUDDING

APEX is Not even 3 months away, so until then i'm gonna gather You furry pudding cups and have a list of who's going to APEX that's a brony.
Why? Cause I can and might as well know who to look for, and for a change of pace in this thread.
If you want, you can provide a picture of yourself as well.

Heartstring

Smash Legend

OKAY EVERYPUDDING

APEX is Not even 3 months away, so until then i'm gonna gather You furry pudding cups and have a list of who's going to APEX that's a brony.
Why? Cause I can and might as well know who to look for, and for a change of pace in this thread.
If you want, you can provide a picture of yourself as well.

I'm in, and im going
have an image
...omg why am i so un photogenic?

best image i guess :L.

im the left side in the green shirt and the dazzling eyes :B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom