• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It just needs to be a tad sweeter, Phil.
It has an odd, kinda bitter aftertaste. Still drinkable though. Bet it tastes interesting with some alcohol tossed in. :applejack:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Maybe you just bought a bad brand. You just gotta keep trying until you find the right cider for you. Although, alcohol could probably help too.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Apple cider is good, but my favorite apple product has to be apple donuts.

Delicious.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Since I finished eating after trying to get my internet working for a little over 5 or so hours, I cut myself an apple.
It was so good.

Okay, completely honest. I thought of three cases this smile made me think of something, The third once I can't remember. But the other two was Ren from R&S Show and of course the other being... Fred.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
The smile makes me think of Cackletta/Bowletta from Mario and Luigi, but I think there's one other thing that I should be thinking of more.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
OH, The third one was Fawful.
Thanks for reminding me.

I have Parties!

Aaaaaaaand, still waiting for my avatar. I guess until then i'll use a new avatar each week.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Haven't read this thread in about four pages. Have we posted our remastered lists of favorite ponies yet?
Lol mine hasn't changed yet. Especially with the next two episodes and the previous episode already featuring my top 5.

Only pretty good? Apple Cider is amazing! It's the best of all apple products, by far.
i dunno man, the new iphone 4s looks pretty slick
Dem Apple Produce (yum)
So apple beverages and fruit beverages/punch exist. (AJ produce and Pinkie parties respectively)
So does that make hay beverages equivalent to diet soda or sparkling water?

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Lol mine hasn't changed yet. Especially with the next two episodes and the previous episode already featuring my top 5.

Dem Apple Produce (yum)
So apple beverages and fruit beverages/punch exist. (AJ produce and Pinkie parties respectively)
So does that make hay beverages equivalent to diet soda or sparkling water?
I'd say that hay beverages would be like a health shake IMO.

===
Two things I forgot to mention regarding episode 3.

1.) The new intro was pretty good, although I'm not used to Twi's different voice.
Also for some reason Dash's voice was the only other one that sounded different too.

2.) Although this probably will pertain with all of season 2, but looking at the different "plot" design in this episode with Dash in one scene looks so weird like her tail is attached to her leg instead of a bit above her butt.

Edit:
Celestia drawing looks good Ohsm.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Oh Wow! I'm so disappony with myself.

Happy Birthday Beros.

Luna x Twilight pics seem to be the most common pics than with any of the other mane 6 IMO.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Happy B-day Beros!

I'd throw you a party, but i live pretty far away =/

Why are there always long awkward silences after my posts? (other than the fact that they suck) ;_;

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Happens to me all the time. Don't feel alone DisQ.

Wait. Your post count. and your join date.

WHO ARE YOU?
o_o um, well, my first username here was LashD094 and most ppl called me Lash. I didn't like that name so i changed it.....alot (still haven't found a solid gamertag that i like =/). i also didn't post nearly any til i found this thread. Why do you ask?

Happy B-day Beros!

I'd throw you a party, but Drue lives pretty far away =/
lol :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom