• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
The only thing I wish was different in the last episode, was that Applejack and Pinkie Pie both had nothing that stood out and felt kind of left out. (Twilight went insane, Rainbow Dash nuked and destroyed a building, Rarity went OP drama queen, Fluttershy beat the ever loving crap out of a bear).
pinkie broke gravity so hard it hurts. shes carrying a basket, sets it down and removes the napkin covering it, only to reveal helium balloons which float away along with the baskets
the only way this could be explained is that the napkin was so heavy it weighed all the balloons down into the basket. it jsut doesnt make sense!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, Applejack and Pinkie Pie got the butt end of the attention in this episode.
S'good though, they'll get theirs soon. :applejack:

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
pinkie broke gravity so hard it hurts. shes carrying a basket, sets it down and removes the napkin covering it, only to reveal helium balloons which float away along with the baskets
the only way this could be explained is that the napkin was so heavy it weighed all the balloons down into the basket. it jsut doesnt make sense!
SENSE? OHOHOHO WHAT FUN IS THERE IN MAKING SENSE! OHOHOHO

Achievement Unlocked: Annoyingly Reference Discord.

Anyway, that's pretty normal and quiet for Pinkie tho. So...uh yeah.

Also, have some Twilight.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Well.

I went to my friend's house yesterday and hung out for the remainder of my Friday. Went to bed at around 2:00AM, and I wanted to watch the S2EP3 premier in the morning. I found myself waking up at 7:50, and seeing I still had spare time, I went back to bed. Woke up completely disoriented, checked the time to see it was 10:40AM, and I didn't set the DVR to record. I was pretty grumpy.

Just got back after almost 6 hours at my gamefest, and I just watched the episode on Youtube. Episode had a much more sinister tone to it, I liked it. Fluttershy "beating up" the bear made my jaw drop. Spike did good this episode, I approve.
Sweet, looks like I wasn't the only pony to have pony and a smash/game fest on the same day. 'Cept mine carried over to this morning, so I'm pretty exhausted overall. Twas a hype day.

No more season breaks but next week starts at 10am instead.
I'm sure you all knew this, though.
I thought it starts a 9/8c..

Oh wait lol, Different times in different places.
Actually no, it's going to be NEW times (no longer 9/8 AM central)
So according to EqD, the new time, at LEAST S2E06, is going to air at 11AM Eastern (10AM Central). They haven't updated the S2E04 post, but my guess it applies there onwards. I'll probably check my Time Warner cable box guide listings later on the week to confirm the air time for Saturday.

Speaking of,
[COLLAPSE="Collapsed by Geoberos"]
[/COLLAPSE]
Naw, if it's for friendship, I'd do it. They were happy too, at least as long Twilight remained in Ponyville and wasn't punished. Friendship is freaking magic.

The only thing I wish was different in the last episode, was that Applejack and Pinkie Pie both had nothing that stood out and felt kind of left out. (Twilight went insane, Rainbow Dash nuked and destroyed a building, Rarity went OP drama queen, Fluttershy beat the ever loving crap out of a bear).
Naw, AJ was mad cute in her crash-test derby-helmet and her dialog with Twilight and Dash on the apple barn scene was mad adorb's.

Also. Pinkie pie with a picnic basket full of balloons. 'Nuff said. Also assuming breaking the fourth wall by directly looking at the "camera"/"audience" and smirking then baffled while it happened.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Fluttershy is best wrestler.

I can prove it, really.

And when I master drawing, I'll be right up to making derpy hooves a drummer.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
All is fairness and love in the sharing of frosting.
OCD tho ♥ But that's probably what worried Mrs. Cakes
It sometimes gets a bit scary

Also
Twilight. Kick down doors. Hit the sauce.

Also also
My mom's offering to buy an MLP shirt on welovefine for my birthday
I'm going for the Free Fall Shirt because there's not that many good Twilight choices.
Any persuasion on other Twilight choices?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Fluttershy is best wrestler.

I can prove it, really.
Fluttershy = Andre The Giant
Rarity = The Rock
Applejack = Stone Cold Steve Austin
Twilight Sparkle = Jesse The Body Ventura
Rainbow Dash = Hulk Hogan
Pinkie Pie = Ultimate Warrior

Trixie = Iron Sheik
Celestia = Vince McMahon

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Fluttershy = Andre The Giant
Rarity = The Rock
Applejack = Stone Cold Steve Austin
Twilight Sparkle = Jesse The Body Ventura
Rainbow Dash = Hulk Hogan
Pinkie Pie = Ultimate Warrior

Trixie = Iron Sheik
Celestia = Ed McMahon
Wow that was excellent, lol! Let me try one.

Spike = Triple H
Fluttershy = Undertaker

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Nah, Spike's not an equine so he'd be into something besides pro wrestling, like boxing, MMA, or just regular martial arts.

Spike = Bruce Lee
Enter the Dragon

If he was a boxer, he'd be Spike Tyson

Edit: It's Vince McMahon, not Ed McMahon.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah, you should make about mlp.

Make some verses better than swagberg's pony swag.
Oh yeah, you should make about mlp.
But who was phone?

And I like Swagberg's Pony Swag.

idk, I might someday, but I'm too busy to fully think one out. I could do something with the Wu-Tang Clan and the Mane 6, but, eh, it's been done.

Episode 6, with the Cutie Mark Cancer, I'm predicting we'll be seeing some heavily stereotyped African Zebras.
How so?

Not Mick Foley?!
Nah, Pinkie is the Warrior because they're both crazy. Plus, Pinkie Pie knows about Destrucity and she grew up on the Terrain of Testament.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I lost, Phoot. That man is legend-dairy.

I concur, NiTE, Season two could definitely use more Zecora. Haven't heard from her in años

Gates

Banned via Warnings

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Haven't read this thread in about four pages. Have we posted our remastered lists of favorite ponies yet?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Got my Steampunk pony shirt. Tis glorious.
Also, I'm the ultimate tool. I bought an entire gallon of Apple Cider from my local supermarket today on the way home just because I caught glance of it.

...it tastes pretty good. More apple-flavored than apple juice, at least. :applejack:

Come 2012, the entire apple-economy of Texas is gonna run on my income.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom