• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't think it's suitable for him.

The avi mostly fits drue. Gate's avi needs more a chilling look.

This is the way how he likes. It must be equal to His personality

Heartstring

Smash Legend
**** this show man, jsut **** it
it keeps bringing great avatar potential, but my current one was an amazing gift and i dont want to get rid of it. but so many things are really good too X(

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
And if anyone cares to make gate's avi transparent, feel free to do so. :bee:

As for now, I need to find mines.

Derpy hooves or Vinyl scratch is kind of hard to search for.

Woah woah, I found them!! TY BING.

It needs to be Resized to 125x125 though. It needs transparency as well.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here is a list of things I like:
-Twilight's faces
-Derpy derping
-Mayor Mare leading the pack
-Bonbon's voice
-Ms. Cake screen time
-Spike at the end
-Pinkie's balloon basket
-Rarity drama
-Sonic rain nuke the barn
-Fluttershy ****ing dat bear up
-Swanky new intro
-"developed for television by Lauren Faust"
-Lyra and Bonbon fighting
-Rainbow sunglasses
-dat "EVERYONE MUST REPORT FRIENDSHIPS"

I'd go into more detail, but you guys covered most of it while I was gone.

People say this show is girly?

Stick that in the OP.
Done.

New episode in 1 picture.

Edit: OMFG WHAT

It's actually just an old pony with a come-over.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well.

I went to my friend's house yesterday and hung out for the remainder of my Friday. Went to bed at around 2:00AM, and I wanted to watch the S2EP3 premier in the morning. I found myself waking up at 7:50, and seeing I still had spare time, I went back to bed. Woke up completely disoriented, checked the time to see it was 10:40AM, and I didn't set the DVR to record. I was pretty grumpy.

Just got back after almost 6 hours at my gamefest, and I just watched the episode on Youtube. Episode had a much more sinister tone to it, I liked it. Fluttershy "beating up" the bear made my jaw drop. Spike did good this episode, I approve.

Also, lurking EqD, found this:

I lost pretty damn hard.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
But isn't Canterlot technically a unicorn city? So it's not like pegasi are that special. Plus unicorns are more OP anyway, second only to alicorns.

S

smash brawl player 99021

No more season breaks but next week starts at 10am instead.
I'm sure you all knew this, though.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Finally got back to my house to watch the episode.

BEST.
FREAKING.
EPISODE.
EVER.

Seriously. I was blown away in just about every aspect. The new intro, The rain...splosion, Flutttershy being a total badass, Twilight going completely crazy (tbh, as much as i love pinkie and pinkamena, it totally blew pinkamena out of the water. Like, i bet pinkamena would honestly be very creeped out by Insane Twilight), Big Mac loving the doll, Spike being a BAWSS, and just so many other awesome things (oh, and return of Derpy! =D)

I had no idea what was gonna happen next every moment. Half of it was me in awe and the other was me dying laughing (ore a combination of both) This has definitely moved straight up to my favorite episode ever. I don't really know how they're going to follow this up, but i can't wait to find out :bee:

Also, the episode made me like Spike, Twilight, and Trollestia a whole lot more.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
But isn't Canterlot technically a unicorn city? So it's not like pegasi are that special. Plus unicorns are more OP anyway, second only to alicorns.
They are not, and Canterlot isn't EXCLUSIVE to Unicorns, like Cloudsdale is.

I'm just saying, a Pegasus vs Unicorn war would be pretty close if the Pegasus were smart.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
^ lol "pegasupremacist"

i'm a pegasupremacist and i'm proud of it

there's a reason they have their own city

mingling with the lesser ponies gets boring after a while
Do you even want me to start on why Dragons are the rightful rulers of this realm? Their opposable thumbs alone puts them above Earth Ponies and Pegasi.

Also, the episode made me like Spike, Twilight, and Trollestia a whole lot more.
Speaking of,

BSP

Smash Legend
Gates, that's what I was thinking too. They all just got homework! They seem excited though, so they can have at it.

The new episode is def my fav!!! I watched jitblike 197664404 times already gah! Made me love Rarity!!!

:phone:
I appreciated Rarity even more after this one too. She's seems like a drama queen most of the time; always having a lounge ready and even sitting on the pillow when they were all at Twilight's, but she's still such a great friend to everyone. <3

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Yeah, I've watched that episode, like, 5 times today. It's just epic, with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy acting 20% cooler as usual. Thank goodness RD went easy on Starscream and didn't Atomic Rainbomb him into oblivion.

Fluttershy for next Death Battle! VS. Donkey from Shrek........just a suggestion........

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd just like to note that anything Zaj liked, I liked too.
Except I liked Mrs. Cake and Applejack related things a billion times more. :applejack:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I have the "Eeyup" text alert for Big Macintosh, my sister has the "Eenope" for him.
I cannot wait to start searching for the many gifs and pictures that came from this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom