• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Is it weird that Rarity completely stole the spotlight in these pics? She's so great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHLTxpDpQ7o&feature=related

So I heard I hard counter Baloo.

All I have to say is...

Of all the worst things that could happen, this is THE WORST POSSIBLE THING!

"Nope" XD

Ohsm

Smash Apprentice
I loved the new episode
so much amazing scences <3

the clock is ticking thing with the sun and the windmill remembers me at zelda majoras mask.
This game was so hard for me cause I was 10 or so and had to deal with the pressure of time haha
good old days.
someone had the same déjà vu?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
My body wasn't ready for yesterday's episode. So much to say but I'm sure everypony has posted about Lesson Zero in here by now.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I lost. Favorited for sure.

I have the "Eeyup" text alert for Big Macintosh, my sister has the "Eenope" for him.
I cannot wait to start searching for the many gifs and pictures that came from this episode.
I need a personal cell phone :c

Can't wait for Season 3!
It's getting nuttier. I already have a clue of what season three is going to be
Twilight Sparkle/0

My body wasn't ready for yesterday's episode. So much to say but I'm sure everypony has posted about Lesson Zero in here by now.
There's never too many summaries or personal reviews. Feel free to post what you'd please pertaining to the episode.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Is the next episode the Luna episode?
inb4PGrealizeshedoesn'tlikelunaafterall

It's getting nuttier. I already have a clue of what season three is going to be
Twilight Sparkle/0

It took me a second to get the divided by zero part of that.
But it's cool, I just woke up.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Damn, I get the feeling that they just put sunglasses on RD, with all those different shots of her in that one scene, solely so people can put it as their avatar, like how they made Discord shuffle so people can make remixes and whatnot.

...It does look cool, though.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm loving the new colors. There were so many epic things on that one S2 episode.

I'm surprised no one talked about bonbon's new voice, man.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
how much on them making it a running gag that bonbon has a different voice actor everytime she speaks?
i reckon they should make lyra mute, she gets amazing reactino faces to make up for it

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well, AJ and spike have been around since the 80's. derpys been about since 2010, and only uttered one word in canon
so yeah, shes a newfag

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
New episode was so awesome in so many ways.

Rainbow Dash confirmed for indestructible.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The only thing I wish was different in the last episode, was that Applejack and Pinkie Pie both had nothing that stood out and felt kind of left out. (Twilight went insane, Rainbow Dash nuked and destroyed a building, Rarity went OP drama queen, Fluttershy beat the ever loving crap out of a bear).

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
The only thing I wish was different in the last episode, was that Applejack and Pinkie Pie both had nothing that stood out and felt kind of left out. (Twilight went insane, Rainbow Dash nuked and destroyed a building, Rarity went OP drama queen, Fluttershy beat the ever loving crap out of a bear).
Snap that *****es neck in half like she was Bruce Lee.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
inb4PGrealizeshedoesn'tlikelunaafterall
Biggest waste of text in this thread EVER.

Phillistines.

Also, idk if anyone noticed this yet.

I noticed Celestia's, but I'm sure I blanked with Twilight and Rarity's magic aura having more color. I'd be fine if they kept it like that for the rest of the season.

I'm loving the new colors. There were so many epic things on that one S2 episode.

I'm surprised no one talked about bonbon's new voice, man.
It's been mentioned a while back.

Also sometime in the future we could make a ranked list on the bg pony voices on the PBR. XD

====
Regarding episode 6, I wonder how one catches this? This will be interesting to see.
Also Applebloom should be happy that she found her super special talent, which is getting cutie marks.

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom