• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Am I the only one here who doesn't read/watch One Piece. I think I quit at around 30 or 40 episodes, don't really remember why. I got though the Arlong arc and that's it.

vZakat

Half Genie
I always skip the intro/ending after I've seen it once (when watching anime). I'd probably do the same if mls had that long of an intro.

@mint - You should really watch/read one piece. That's about as far as I got before but after watching more (by the encouragement of some people here) it's now my favorite anime by far.

Hi axe, I have no idea what's happening in your sig.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Am I the only one here who doesn't read/watch One Piece. I think I quit at around 30 or 40 episodes, don't really remember why. I got though the Arlong arc and that's it.
I could never get into One Piece. I think I stopped around 20 or 30 chapters.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
That Italian intro is nothing like a OP OP (lol), they're more than just AMVs after all. I never skip anime openings, but given the chance I would probably skip that Italian opening.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The opening is good, but PL is kinda right in that it just looks like a badly hashed AMV at the same time. :applejack:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Rarity is the best and you're all stupid if you disagree.

I don't read/watch one piece because its bad and everyone should feel bad for reading/watching it.

Dip.

:phone:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7dchiYx5Hzo

This just isn't fair

I would gladly watch this as the intro even if it was still in Italian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FVqFN_Hn20
This is the one shown a while back, that new one is almost twice as long and 10x more hype.

I didn't think it was possible, but the italian intro was surpassed. But only by itself, the only thing that could have beat the old one was a newer one.
I hate these intros.

Generic every-anime-ever style intro. I'd rather just keep the short and charming little one we have now.

This kind of intro just isn't fitting for the show, is too long, and I'd hate watching it more than once.

>anime fun

****ing really?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I saw that edit, zaji-kun.

And yeah, I agree.
People who would actually spend their time making something like that is utterly trying to make this show more kid-lovey-dovey-friendly.

It's just full of dope.
But the others wouldn't mind I guess.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I kinda prefer the original FiM opening due to the fact that each mane got their own line.
Also for something so short can produce mixes that I such collect.
DJ Amaya - My Little Pony (DJ Amaya vs. Groovebot Club Remix)
DJAlexS - My Little Pony Intro (Alex S. Glitch Remix)
Erock - My Little Pony Meets Metal
F3nning - My Little Pony (Doozy Dubstep Remix)
RainbowCrash88 - ProjectPoni - Full Opening Theme (Unifinished) (I was wrong Espy, the one you heard in my car wasn't Fighting is Magic, it was ProjectPoni. But it's still RainbowCrash88, I wonder what he'll do for the opening then.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom