• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@PL: Yeah, sure as heck looks like it.
Also, next episode is GOING to have the four main Apples, but I'm more excited to see the rest of the Apple family again. That is, IF they're going to include the extended family like I hope. Applejack is the best pony ever, but with the current trend, I'll be able to enjoy her in the next few episodes anyways because of her perfect attendance.

inb4 No Applejack in the episode after next week. :applejack:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Some think that, but I think she's just a human in a costume. That would explain her easy ability to sit like she does, instead of trying to fight it.

I mean, if my body was altered in such a severe way, I'd just give in to how that body works.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
When Leaf says way better, he actually means that the Italian intro is impossible to surpass in it's godliness. Period.

M!nt

Smash Champion
wow that was cool, very animeish, it gets you hype for an episode.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Twilight, Pinkie, and Fluttershy sit up straight with their front hooves straight to the ground numerous times.

And wasn't the Italian intro shown quite a decent time ago? Makes me wonder if Canada shares the same openings as America in terms of openings of shows in general.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
More 8bit, best song in this season: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IBezb68DuA

Twilight, Pinkie, and Fluttershy sit up straight with their front hooves straight to the ground numerous times.

And wasn't the Italian intro shown quite a decent time ago? Makes me wonder if Canada shares the same openings as America in terms of openings of shows in general.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FVqFN_Hn20
This is the one shown a while back, that new one is almost twice as long and 10x more hype.

I didn't think it was possible, but the italian intro was surpassed. But only by itself, the only thing that could have beat the old one was a newer one.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm just poking (somewhat). Honestly, though, I don't see how you couldn't watch it almost all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom