• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I think he was referring to the wait. The MLP related wait, to specify.

Espy, the DR is far from uncouth. It's actually placid, contrary to common conception. May be a bit hectic at times, but it's hospitable.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
[collapse=You know what time it is]
[collapse=POWAH WAVE!]
[collapse=Previously on Gates's image dump]

[/collapse]
[collapse=And now, the thrilling conclusion]

[/collapse]
[/collapse]
[collapse=If I said you had a beautiful body, would you **** me? (NSFW)]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Misc.]

[/collapse][/collapse]

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think he was referring to the wait. The MLP related wait, to specify.

Espy, the DR is far from uncouth. It's actually placid, contrary to common conception. May be a bit hectic at times, but it's hospitable.
I've had premium before. It was awful, and losing my premium status was nothing short of an improvement of what resources I could use on SWF.

After the whole issue we just went through, you might wanna edit those NSFW ones out, Gates. Giving a warning beforehand doesn't make it any less against the rules. :applejack:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Figures this stuff would happen when I'm away.
****, I was away when the two lockdowns occurred as well.

Anyways add another piece of Luna swag to my collection.
Thanks a bunch Rei~

It's very well done despite the holes in the lower right part of her mane got very closed.
Though I'm somewhat saddened and confused that the moon on her crest is purple rather than white. :/

I still love it a lot though, Rei.
the moon crest's color is the only thing I'd have to nitpick about it.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
After the whole issue we just went through, you might wanna edit those NSFW ones out, Gates. Giving a warning beforehand doesn't make it any less against the rules.
What issue?

No seriously, I missed like all of it.

EDIT: Wait, are you talking about the part where some guy who has never posted in this thread before posted something explicitly inappropriate and the mods took proper action without locking the thread or generally inconveniencing anyone else aside from editing a few posts or the part where you guys talked about competitive Mario Kart (lol btw) for 5 pages straight and the mods took no visible action about it? Either way, I think you guys are worrying too much. I don't really think anything I posted was that inappropriate either, at least not enough to get the thread locked.

So how about ponies amirite?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMWrc4MgIDs

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
This is enough for me, but if I had to make a guess, Fluttershy or AJ would be the oldest.

AJ is at least in the top half of the group on age, it's stated that she got her cutie mark last in her class, and the mane 6 got them at almost the same times. That means that AJ should be older than the average filly on when she got her mark.

fluttershy and rarity are oldest, which explains why they are the best
God, what?

What issue?

Just trust him and edit them out. Long story short the thread still has problems staying on topic.
And apparently adult stuff.

BSP

Smash Legend
Come to the DR. We've got sweets, dancing, and more Spelt than your diaper can hold.
Eh, it was ok.

This made me laugh and Xiivi roombanned me.
Roombanned? :facepalm: How do you get banned from the DR? Heck, how do you guys get room banned in general? Wait, take that back. Getting banned from the DR is/should be much harder. I'm amazed you managed to do that.

I didn't get premie so I can do crap with my user title and show off a 1-up mushroom, lol.
The only reason I'd get it again is for the green name and the mushroom. Maybe if this thread got locked because having a thread to talk about MLP is nice, but I didn't use the DR for much in general.

What issue?

Me too. It went so fast, I didn't even know there was an issue. Mario Kart is hardly report worthy imo.

Either way, I think you guys are worrying too much.
Yes.

Eh, Gates, if you felt the need to put NSFW, it's questionable

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
It's not that it's Mario Kart. It's that the thread tends to go off topic lasting a whole page. That's usually when a mod comes up and warns us. Then usually after that, we do something spam-like and then the thread get's locked. Pattern follows for second lock. And if Espy says is true about next lock will be a permalock, then yes, I will worry the **** out. I'd be s***f***ed serious is as Twilight was in Lesson Zero.

Edit: Being off topic eventually leads us to spamming something. The less off topic we are, the lesser chances of doing something unwittingly. One get's their attention, other seals the deal.

BSP

Smash Legend
It's not that it's Mario Kart. It's that the thread tends to go off topic lasting a whole page. That's usually when a mod comes up and warns us. Then usually after that, we do something spam-like and then the thread gets locked.
Well don't do that then >.>

Sounds like stupid posting is more dangerous than being off-topic

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Remember, Rei, the weird fact that interstate delivery is slower than out-of-state for some reason, at least for Texas.

So where should we go out for a pony and video game filled day? Needs an Espy, Slush, Tofer, and K Prime. We lost our Rainbow Dash as he already left back home. I'm thinking mid-afternoon.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
The newly announced episode has a nice name.

[collapse=S2, E15]
Season 2 Episode 15
Airdate: 1/28/12
Title: The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000
Description: The Flim Flam brothers challenge the Apples to a Cider Making Contest for the farm.
[/collapse]

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, it's not an Applejack episode. It's more like an Apple Family episode.
Which is just as good. Two back to back Applejack-esque centralized episodes please me pretty hard.

@Rei: I haven't gotten mine yet. :applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm euphoric because the Applejack episode is happening. The wait is negligible when you factor in the episode's potential.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Well, it's Applejack, so it's not like we have much to look forward to after the break.

It's gonna be more like the one episode after the break, then another two week break.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can't watch the video, but if my assumption is correct, I'm aware of the RPG; caught a glance of it whilst browsing EqD. It's still in its pre-alpha stage, iirc, animations and such are only in their initial phase of production. The final product is definitely awaited, but I'm not as eager for it as Fighting is Magic.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I don't know if any of you have seen this, it might be old news.
http://y2u.be/jm28a_Kha-A
Pony RPG /)^ 3^(\
The name is kinda bleh, but I don't know if that's the official name.
I hadn't seen this, it's really cool. A quarter of the way done, too.

I'm such a good finder.And I request a gif of spike eating gems.
You compliment yourself on finding stuff(really?), then request something you could probably find yourself?

Why did I not find this until today??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5A-ootalMw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom