• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Just making sure what are we doing for apex????????
:fluttershy:

:phone:
We're doing EVERYTHING

we're at least going to watch the new episode together. I dunno if people wanted to do anything else; we can go out to dinner together or something too. I'm down for whatever =)

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Ooookay, feeling like a noob, but is there a way to get this ---> :fluttershy: to stay on the end of my sentences that doesn't involve typing it out every time? Signatures don't do it that way, and I am jealous of the people that have these. xD

Just a quick question! .w. Trying not to derail the thread, sorry.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
No, I'm pretty sure you have to type it or at least paste it every time.

Also: NOPE @ Amnesia

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Eh, oh well. For ponies it's worth it. I really need to watch some more episodes... xD When I do I'm probably gonna be all over this thread. :fluttershy:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Pre-welcoming to the herd, Kyuubi. Any activity is very much appreciated, actually, so feel free to socialize with us. Enjoy the episodes, by the way.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Yeah, that was posted some time ago. I believe the general consensus was song neigh, moustache yay.
Yes, this is pretty much the consensus except it was rather the person singing this particular song.
The song itself is yay~ and not neigh.
It just needs to be song by the right person or pony. :rarity:

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
We're doing EVERYTHING

we're at least going to watch the new episode together. I dunno if people wanted to do anything else; we can go out to dinner together or something too. I'm down for whatever =)
Im assuming u willknow where and when everything is .... soo ill just look for u AIM ME UR #######!!!!
:fluttershy:

:phone:

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Eh, oh well. For ponies it's worth it. I really need to watch some more episodes... xD When I do I'm probably gonna be all over this thread. :fluttershy:
Cool, i'm always down for more people in this thread.

Zatch, your avi is amazing.

Anyway, i won't be here for a couple days cuz i'm going on a little vacation for New Years. So yeah i'll be back Monday (unless i get hit by another car again, then i'll be back in 3 weeks XD)
Happy New Years in advance

:pinkiepie:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Our Rarity chose Fancypants over her friends. Now he will never get his Pins + Rarity royal ball figurine. He better become popular. Maan replaces Tofer as SA's mane Rarity despite being unable to provide the carriagepool for the rest of the mane 6.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
That's equivalent to Rarity returning to the suite after everything said and done in "Becoming Popular" musical number, crashing before even committing to working Twilight's birthday dress. B****Unicorn please.

=

So upcoming episode centered follows Applebloom, then Pinkie, then a MIA AJ, then Apple family. I'd say episodes after would be Fluttershy, then Pinkie, and maybe throw a Scootaloo in the mix. Doesn't look like Twilight would get an episode any time soon :< Something'll surprise us tho.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Awesome. I've been waiting for it as well.
The crappy VA work is offset completely by how well done everything else is. I do still wish they stuck to the audio and movements from the games though. Would've made everything so much more dynamic.

The last 10 minutes were so good. Can't wait for part three. :applejack:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Animation has its flawls, for example, I liked the most part 1, when they spoke but didn't move their mouths, I would've loved if they do that with this one as well, but they didn't...
Judge's reactions is what cracked me up (specially with Applebloom). And Edgeworth's cameo was god tier.
Also, I was about to complain about Applebloom's acting, but her role was voiced by a 8-year girl, so I just let it be.

Story is currently great and well-written (Judge and Wright's reactions had me laughing a good part of the episode), I can't wait for part 3.

mc, there's some people developing a game, "My Little Investigations", very PW-like.

vZakat

Half Genie
I found this quote by Daniel Ingram to be funny.

"There's no doubt the world has it's problems and I worry about a lot of things, like the oceans, C02 levels, and who's really the best pony..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom