• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSP

Smash Legend
That Phoenix Wright MLP crossover is just too damn good.

Every time I looked at the time, I cringed because I knew the end was coming. :o

Can't wait for part 3....

Also, PW is a freaking badass.
Accusing Fluttershy like that was shocking, but I'm glad he did it. Time is his best friend right now, and he was sunk if he didn't do it.

Heck, I may go back and rewatch them and compile all the info and try to make a guess for myself :p

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Also, PW is a freaking badass.
Accusing Fluttershy like that was shocking, but I'm glad he did it. Time is his best friend right now, and he was sunk if he didn't do it.
It reminds me Justice for All
when he accused Adrian Andrews, the manager of his own client who was actually guilty, just to buy time

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
So upcoming episode centered follows Applebloom, then Pinkie, then a MIA AJ, then Apple family. I'd say episodes after would be Fluttershy, then Pinkie, and maybe throw a Scootaloo in the mix. Doesn't look like Twilight would get an episode any time soon :< Something'll surprise us tho.
I feel the same way with Luna and I do hope she's in one of the next 10 episodes.

===

Jeez that MLP/Pheonix Wright thing is more than an hour and it's only one of four parts.
Afraid I'll have to skip it unless I'm bored and have nothing to watch. So maybe.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I wish I had spent the time to learn stuff like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s07W4-A7HQw

I enjoyed this much more than I should have. I just loved it.
Hyyype.

You misspelled Rainbow Dash.
You misspelled Rainb-

Oh, never mind. It's right.

Jeez that MLP/Pheonix Wright thing is more than an hour and it's only one of four parts.
Afraid I'll have to skip it unless I'm bored and have nothing to watch. So maybe.
Fave it for later, it's worth it.

BSP

Smash Legend
I feel the same way with Luna and I do hope she's in one of the next 10 episodes.

===

Yo, IDK. I was glued to the screen the entire time, and I actually went back a wrote stuff down to try and crack this XD

I'll post some theories later

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Happy New Years, fillies and gentlecolts.

BSP

Smash Legend
Happy New Year's everypony

Ok, so I thought about that murder case, and I went back and took notes...I'm tired of thinking right now, so I'll go back later and reanalyze some stuff, but I know some things for sure

Something happened at that clearing between 8:50 and 9:00 that we, and none of the witnesses, know about, and I bet it'll be the key to solving this.

Fluttershy and Applebloom's accounts don't add up if you look at the fact that Fshy didn't see AB leaving the forest. However, that something between 8:50 and 9:00 may explain that...

Lastly, we really need to know why Ace went into the forest. That would be really useful...

[COLLAPSE=all the notes I took and some thoughts]

Phoenix talks to Rainbow Dash at detention center
-Phoenix’s stone confirms that Rainbow Dash didn’t do it
-However, Rainbow Dash was at the forest for a reason, but she will not say why

Crime Scene evidence
-Clearing in the Everfree Forest
-Ace Swift’s body is found under a thundercloud
-The Everfree Forest is Pitch Black; you can’t see anything without a light source
-Phoenix notices some kicked dirt; it wasn’t natural
-Phoenix discovers an Unidentifiable Burnt Object; I bet this will be important later
-Phoenix discovers a Brown Feather, which can NOT belong to any Pegasus or Bird
-The Everfree Forest is 15 minutes away from Fluttershy’s cottage

Ace Swift
-Electrocution confirmed as cause of death
-Ace was wearing a lightning proof suit- only a manually aimed thunderbolt could kill him
-Ace was expected to win the Equestrian 500; he was undefeated in every event so far. However, this caused some people to grow suspicious of his methods…
-It is currently unknown why Ace Swift was in the Everfree Forest at the time of his death

Now, evidence that we start getting at the case, in the order it is presented

The Cloud
-According to Cloud Ballistics, the cloud fired off 3 bolts of lightning
-The first bolt must be manually summoned by a creature that can manipulate weather clouds
-The Times that the Bolts were fired
1. 8:40
2. 8:50
3rd- irrelevant, but like 11 something- the police saw this bolt, so it doesn’t matter
-The lightning bolts can NOT hit the same spot twice
-Cloud Ballistics did not confirm the first bolt- Applebloom’s testimony does

AB’s testimony
-The forest is extremely dark; she can’t see anything
-She confirms the first bolt at 8:40
--She says she leaves the main path, and is then lost, for 20 minutes
-AB exits the forest at 9:00
-----During the 20 minutes of being lost, AB bumps into something
----We do not know what this something is, but AB confirms that is
--Alive
--Breathing Heavily, as if it was tired
------AB then says, right after she bumped into this something, UNKNOWN went off
--This one was weird though…AB says that after this UNKNOWN went off, she was unable to open her eyes…and when she could open them, she was out of the forest.
--IMPORTANT= There is only one Way in and out of the Everfree forest

---Phoenix Wright points out a contradiction here
-Ballistics say 2nd Bolt is at 8:50
-However, AB sees a second bolt at 9:00
------This is a 10 minute gap

This is where things get fishy. We know that the first bolt strikes at 8:40. Now, the second one is a mystery: Ballistics claim that it hits at 8:50. However, AB says that she sees something happen at 9:00.

My deduction:
-AB sees 2 different things
--First, she sees a real bolt of lightning
--The second thing she sees is UNKNOWN- we can’t confirm if this is lightning= This UNKNOWN thing happens right after AB bumps into the SOMETHING in the forest; after the UNKNOWN, AB can’t see
--Cloud Ballistics confirm a bolt at 8:50
-----Conclusion: UNKNOWN happened at 9:00, and it couldn’t have been lightning---Trixie brushes it off as AB hitting something with lights, but I think it was much bigger
----Whatever this SOMETHING was, AB did not see or hear it (38:18)

The Weather Schedule (39:38)
-Dash is scheduled to make a thunderstorm at 3:00 PM
-Apparently, the presence of Dash’s markings on the cloud indicate that she was at the clearing (crime scene)

Here, Trixie proposes her theory on the murder. She claims that Dash knew that Ace would be in the forest, and brought a cloud over to the clearing beforehand to zap him with it. She “supports” her theory with a missing cloup report that says a cloud under RD’s area goes missing at 4:00PM

Now, here are my problems with this theory.

First, this theory assumes that Dash knew that Ace would be in the forest, meaning that Dash would have to have the cloud there lying in wait. Now….how would Dash know that Ace is going to be there? As Phoenix pointed out, it would be impossible for Dash to perform the murder on Impulse. If there is no evidence to prove this, this theory is just a brash claim. Basically, Trixie can’t prove that Dash moved that cloud specifically to kill Ace.

Second, there is zero evidence for who actually moved the cloud. Dash’s markings don’t mean ****; she touched the cloud as part of her job. If the storm started at 3PM, all she needed to do was set it up, and then go about her own business. There is no proof whatsoever that Dash moved the cloud to the Everfree forest herself. What if somepony…or something stole it?

Now, on to those pictures that were in Ace’s bag

I have a hunch that these have something to do with why RD was in the forest. Maybe it could be an affair; that would be one explanation as to why Ace went into the forest. He and RD are seeing each other and they want to keep it private. IDK *shrug* it’s possible, and I doubt that those pictures are meaningless.

Now, to Fluttershy
Now it gets even worse. I’m trying to approach this with as little bias as possible. I’m pretty sure PW knows that Fshy didn’t do it, but he needed time, so he did what was necessary

Fluttershy:
-Is keeping some exotic animals at the moment
-Also confirms the first bolt at 8:40 PM
-15 minutes after the 1st bolt, Fshy sees RD fly away in a hurry (8:55)
-Fshy claims that she didn’t see anyone enter or leave the forest after this
--She also claims that she doesn’t HEAR anything after RD flies away either

Phoenix rips this apart:
--Fluttershy should’ve seen AB leaving the forest
--Fluttershy does not mention a second lightning bolt
--Phoenix presents the exotic feather he found, and Fshy has exotic animals right now…how did it get there?

There’s a contradiction between the testimonies, so someone has to be lying.

Addtionally, I also deduced this:

--As Phoenix points out, all of the lightning can be heard at Fshy’s cottage
-Fshy says she didn’t hear a second bolt
-AB says she didn’t hear anything at 9:00 either
-----Again, something that wasn’t lightning had to happen at 9:00
-----Additionally, we need to find out what happened to this second bolt of lightning

Right now, the biggest things are the feather that PW has, why was Ace in the forest, and the second bolt of lightning and the UNKNOWN thing that happened. We need to know more about those…

Also, from seeing the end, it seems that Gilda will make an appearance. The feather is probably hers, but I doubt it’s going to be that simple

The “tip” that warned the police that something was going down was probably pinkie pie.

IDK what to think now; I couldn’t put a verdict down, and IDK how the judge was ready to. AB and Fshy’s accounts are different in some places, and they both leave out vital information. Gotta wait for part 3 >.>

TL;DR= Something happened at 8:50 or 9:00, and it’s really important, but we don’t know what it is. We need to find out why Ace was in the forest. Who does that feather belong to?
[/COLLAPSE]

M!nt

Smash Champion
Happy new year

Haven t seen that PW part 2 yet. 1 hour huh :D

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yess its 8185153112
how much will it be?? :D

:phone:
About 30 minutes on your knees :B

Okay for serious i have no idea, How about: If everything goes wrong for me and i end up with knowhere to stay on the thursday night, can i kip on the floor of our hotel room? (that is, if youre even in a hotel room that night)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom