• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Fortunate for me that I already have the Applejack. :> :applejack:
Unfortunate for me that I don't have the Pinkie Pie figure.
Which reminds me... Beros. I gave ya money and haven't got the figure yet. Can Espy or someone else get it for me since beros is usually pulled into family stuff whenever something happens?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
That is true. We should get something going tomorrow, cause I'm pretty sure I'm going out for New Years Eve this Saturday. I also gotta give Tofer his pins (and Rarity royal ball figurine for that extra $3).

Edit: I regret the era that my brony confidence was still in the stables when it was in the US McD's.

john!

Smash Hero
so the toys aren't going to be available in US mcdonald's?

i mean i don't have a problem with "mein littel poni" but how are we going to acquire these ponies?

i think a fortune could be made by collecting a bunch of them and reselling them back here in the states.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They were available for a limited time earlier this year, John.
That's how I got my Applejack.

I'm down for something tomorrow. :applejack:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Come on, Leaf. 254 posts before Apex. Make it happen.
Not happening, shut up.

Like this.

Im making the most epic pony hack ever now
I'm so, SO ready for this.

>Doesn't know the difference between top speed and acceleration.
>Claims I don't know what I'm talking about.

pinkieshockedanddisgusted
I feel like this was the wrong picture for the situation.

Tournaments use the strategic items setting, only allows Greens, Naners, and occasional Shroom in last.
Will you please just shut the **** up sometimes.

Please teach me your ways.
My body can't handle this.

This pic is awesome.
Every occurrence of Fluttershy's and 90% of Dash's are GODLIKE. The style is so smooth and bouncy-looking.

Did everyone find Derpy?

Hype, going to Germany instead of APEX now.

She's so cool.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
What the hell guys? i leave for several hours and that's when y'all finally decide to start making this thread move fast again.

1. Boomhauer
2. Dale
4. Snails
6. Hank
9. Bill
2. The Gyrobowl
lost.

Seriously guys, the MK stuff was fun when it was just an off-handed mention, but it's become the main topic for too long and we've got locked for less than this before.
Wow, that was a really good way to make everyone stop talking about MK, Zaj.

No offense, but i just expected you to start telling people that they're idiots or something.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wow, that was a really good way to make everyone stop talking about MK, Zaj.

No offense, but i just expected you to start telling people that they're idiots or something.
He kinda did earlier I think. Or something of that sort. Someone did. :applejack:

:phone:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I called a certain somebody posting a certain picture an idiot, but I think we can mutually agree I was right on that one.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
You really should call people idiots more because they're not going to be able to realise that by themselves. They need someone to guide them, that way they can hopefully become less idiotic one day.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Do I do that a lot?

I don't think I do.
Oh no, sorry, you've just done it a couple times before in the past (righteously, don't worry) and i would probably try to be way too nice in that situation. Like, i probably wouldn't even have told everyone directly to stop talking about MK.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lash, it's because the MK discussion wasn't really a big deal at all whatsoever. The image posted was far worse than anything else that went down today, and was most likely the de facto reason it got the attention of moderators to begin with.

:applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
BSP, the picture, and six posts concerning MK were all reported today. Seeing six reported posts from the same thread would warrant immediate attention, especially considering this thread's repertoire and resume.

Lash, yes, that picture. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yes. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. We've already technically had three strikes.
And I don't see it as a tragedy. We'll just have to move to a user group, as annoying as that'd be... :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It wouldn't have been a problem if everypony in this thread didn't quote him (even if you edited out the pic, you directed to his post). Next time something like that happens, just report and move on. :applejack:

BSP

Smash Legend
oookkkk, I think I missed whatever picture was posted or whatever, but reporting the MK talk is a little paranoid if you ask me, but whatevs.

And can you collapse that man? It's lagging my screen >.>

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The "Smile!" album is almost completed for release.
I should be hyped about this. Pinkie pie will be epic.

---

Like, what the hell, man. Take it down.
Lagging up in here.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
If this thread got locked again I wouldn't even bother using a user group, I'd just stop talking with you guys about ponies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom