• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't like getting 2nd or anything else against CPU's.
So 50-mirror I always made sure I got first, so I tried mastering (Not funky kong and Flame runner BS) every stage and most vehicles.
Infact, I even went to the point of using other characters, I think it was something like....

Yoshi: Kart - Wild Wing, Bike - Mach Bike
Dry Bowser: Kart - That one with Bull horns, Bike - Spear
Dry Bones: Kart - That one kart that looks like A car from the 60's that you can almost snake with. Bike - ...Bullet bike?
I played MKW alot, and it was about the only Wifi related game I was able to play back when I had satelite, since brawl lagged too much I just played MKW since the only issue was a bit of teleporting and random disconnects.

But yeah, 9999 isn't that hard to get and if anything. Just being extremely unlucky will get you below 8500 again.

>Some old sig when I played it alot.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
>implying a .000000000000000000002654365 second time difference from Daisy's hidden stats means **** in anything other than top records
2 of the fastest characters on a short straight away in the same vehicle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rW8LCoqkds

Dat .000000000000000000002654365 second time difference

Think about having that much extra speed for the whole 3mins of a course, that's a lot of extra speed.

...back spam?
And daisy is my favourite character in the mario universe, so its all good for me ^.^
Back Spam is just placing your naners and throwing shells in areas that are hard to dodge or force people to go around and slow them down doing so.

BSP

Smash Legend
And people are always so quick to brush me off when I say picking Funky is a big deal lol

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Baby Bowser isnt in the game. Besides, Bowser Jr. isnt actually complete trash as, while he has less stat boosts than most, his are still actually somewhat good.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Koopa Kid, Bowser Jr, Baby Bowser, whatever.

Funky is terrible cause he's a big dumb monkey, like Snips is terrible for looking like one. That's all that matters.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I chose Daisy cuz Daisy is one of my favorite characters and by far appeals most to me out of the Top Tiers. The only characters I like more than her are Yoshi and Bowser.

@BSP: He's spammed the most >:/ Lol.

BSP

Smash Legend
He's still cool imo. I liked his race attitude; to me, it sounds like he's having a blast.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Z'z, that's a top speed difference. Meaning funky kong isn't gonna get any further than that for the entire duration of the race. Factoring in everything else like items/boosts/etc it doesn't even make a difference.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol k, you guys believe what you want, BSP and I have been playing this game at a high level for a while now and we know whats up. Also, Zaj, that's a stat boost tier list, it doesnt take into account the available Vehicles as some characters are better just due to the options on what to drive they have available.

If you went up to anyone who plays the game at even a somewhat high level and were to say Funky/Daisy arent top 2, they would laugh. Baby Daisy is good, imo #3 in the game, but Funky/Daisy might as well have a tier of their own at the top, the dominate due to their Speed/MT combination. Baby Daisy can keep up, but due to snaking being taken out, BDaisy's MTs arent gonna be near as helpful as Funky/Daisy's combonation of the two. Lightweights have better stat boosts cuz their vehicle selection sucks compared to the other 2 weight classes. And that list has some of the stat boosts written down wrong. BMario has +6 Weight not 9.

Also LOOOOL at Baby Mario not the worst on that list, he should have his own tier at the bottom lol, he's literally LEAGUES behind everyone else.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not saying they're not the best, I'm saying it doesn't matter because it's ****ing mario kart.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I do believe MKW has been OT for a bit too long.

Outside of a MLP FiM racing game music (especially by Makkon), there hasn't been any focus on the game itself.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Also, lol at DBones and Koopa being a good 2-3 tiers apart when they have a ridiculously similar set of stats. DBones > Koopa for sure, but not by THAT much lmao. That list is kinda ridiculous lol.

ANYWAY, Imma just stop arguing with you guys over this now cuz it's obvious that you're not going to change your opinions despite your lack of actual HLP knowledge.

Now, back to ponies, music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Oe1Egui5c&feature=g-u&context=G265f319FUAAAAAAAFAA

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Disagreeing with an obviously flawed tier list =/= being Elitist. And saying I play a character that isnt terrible also =/= being Elitist. If I said something like Zz > You all, that would be being elitist, but I never did, and have no right to say that as Ive never even played against any of you, so I couldnt know how good you are anyway. All I said, is I play at a competitive level, so I know what Im talking about, I never said I was **** or bragged about being amazing. I literally just said, I play at high level competition, I use Daisy, Funky/Daisy are the best, that tier list is wrong. I see no elitist in there.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
ANYWAY, Imma just stop arguing with you guys over this now cuz it's obvious that you're not going to change your opinions despite your lack of actual HLP knowledge.
>Doesn't know the difference between top speed and acceleration.
>Claims I don't know what I'm talking about.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
So it's been like 5 hours since someone started talking about their favorite pony list.

Mine would be
1. Rarity
2. Pinkie Pie
3 & 4. Applejack and Twilight Sparkle
5 & 6. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The only way this would matter, I think, is if there was a way to turn items off. It has influence Gashi, but it's negligible because it's Mario Kart.

Also, Zaj ninjapony'd me. :applejack:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Tournaments use the strategic items setting, only allows Greens, Naners, and occasional Shroom in last.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well when doing THAT, I guess it matters a tad more.

And I like that list for its descriptions, not necessarily its order.

So it's been like 5 hours since someone started talking about their favorite pony list.

Mine would be
1. Rarity
2. Pinkie Pie
Don't do this Tofer.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
If we're only trekking mane cast,

1 Twilight Sparkle
2 Fluttershy
3 Applejack
4 Pinkie Pie
5 Rainbow Dash
6 Rarity

I haven't yet watched the two most recent episodes though, so it might change, but I doubt it.

vZakat

Half Genie

Mine would be
1. Rarity
2. Pinkie Pie
My "favorite pony list" has changed more than I thought it would over the past couple of weeks. Rainbow has risen up might list passing both twilight and flutter as well as flutter falling below twi as well. I didn't think I'd start loving dash this much but her awesomeness is really getting to me. Applejack is still a boring pony that doesn't do anything, but I still love here I guess.

Rarity
Pinkie pie
Rainbow dash
Twilight sparkle
Fluttershy
Applejack

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Well, if we keep track of our previous list, and after every episode. there's always somepony that says x has moved up/down n spots. Then that's the new favorite list.

Mine still remains unchanged from the beginning of my bronyhood.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If I said something like Zz > You all
You basically did.
Lol k, you guys believe what you want, BSP and I have been playing this game at a high level for a while now and we know whats up.
We play at a high level, so we know what the **** we're talking about. Shut up cause you just won't understand
Despite spelt pointing it out
despite your lack of actual HLP knowledge.
Also, where did I call you an elitist for using Daisy or Funky kong?

Your arguements in here is about as bad as you in the tierlist or MU threads and constantly going left and right with someone who can compare to Tokyo's posting but possibly worse...

john!

Smash Hero
it's pretty impressive that a mostly homogenous demographic can't even decide which pony is the best. that means that all of them are well-designed characters.

fluttershy
rarity

twilight
dash

pinkie
aj

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Mane 6 rankings imo:
1. Fluttershy
2. Twilight Sparkle
3. Applejack
4. Rarity
5. Pinkie Pie
6. Rainbow Dash

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I saw Gyrobowls at my local Wal-Mart a few days before Christmas. I got a good chuckle out of it. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom