• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Why am I so tempted to dial these numbers?
Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I don't feel like giving out my number, so I'll just see y'all when I'll see y'all. Friendship will guide us together, or somethin'.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I suppose they could, but I'll only be wearing a pony shirt myself for one of the days (and it'll probably just be on Sunday).

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Guys, Fighting is Magic will be done when it's done. You can't expect these things to happen overnight. If anything they might do what SkullgirlS is doing and release it early with the first 6 characters so that the game can still be out and played while they work on the rest of the cast. There are over a dozen minor MLP characters who have been given names in the show and the number of fan-named characters is nearly a hundred by now. If they really took the time to make all of them characters and fully balance the game, it would still be in development years after the show stopped airing.

don't quote it
Yeah, multiple collapse tags is more annoying than anything else, especially when you're not posting the actual image anyway.

EDIT: I didn't quote the part you were worried about. Why don't you read my post more carefully next time.

^Probably too small anyway.
Yeah, horse vaginas are much larger than just a fleshlight.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
don't quote it
...Why?

Guys, Fighting is Magic will be done when it's done. You can't expect these things to happen overnight. If anything they might do what SkullgirlS is doing and release it early with the first 6 characters so that the game can still be out and played while they work on the rest of the cast. There are over a dozen minor MLP characters who have been given names in the show and the number of fan-named characters is nearly a hundred by now. If they really took the time to make all of them characters and fully balance the game, it would still be in development years after the show stopped airing
Yeah, they said they were doing that, I can wait for it but man I'm impatient XD

Also for you people, heres my number: 07825-869657

Also, you're welcome to call me at any time. But bear in mind that it will cost you an absolute bomb to do so untill i reach america on the 4th...so yeah, not a great idea XD

M!nt

Smash Champion
don't quote it
Already seen that, yawn. Not very disgusting either, you'll have to do better than that.
Guys, Fighting is Magic will be done when it's done. You can't expect these things to happen overnight. If anything they might do what SkullgirlS is doing and release it early with the first 6 characters so that the game can still be out and played while they work on the rest of the cast. There are over a dozen minor MLP characters who have been given names in the show and the number of fan-named characters is nearly a hundred by now. If they really took the time to make all of them characters and fully balance the game, it would still be in development years after the show stopped airing.
I'm willing to wait a while, I'm patient especially if this thing has online or P2P.
Hey guys, look what I found.

Equestria's internet connection must be so powerful.
*sigh* I wish the internet on my wii wasn't broken. Tried the LAN adapter and every thing, but still no dice.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Too many bronies already have my number. I'll add w/e numbers have been posted and then contact you guys next thursday or something.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Hey guys, look what I found.

Equestria's internet connection must be so powerful.
We seriously all need to have brony races, both in Wii and in 7.

[collapse=Those aren't Moon pies...]

[/collapse]

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
So apparently, some pony forum that I was completely unconscious of is being discontinued on New Year's Day. I am shocked, because it had a pretty expansive member count.

As for APEX: Not a speck of doubt that I still cannot attend. Parental locks and whatnot.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

These are the shirts I typically wear at nationals. I don't have pony shirts =(

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
What is everyone's point score on mariokart wii anyhow? Mine lingers around 8500 usually
Mine is around 9800 atm. Used to have 9999 for a long time, but playing with friends and screwing around likes to **** it lol

BSP

Smash Legend
You pick any character + Bullet Bike/Mach Bike/Flame Runner, get to the front, drop ****, and don't get hit

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i do that anyway...blue shells happen
I go daisy on the mach obviously, i cant seem to get above 8600 at any one time though, untill i happen to get combo'd really hard

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I use Daisy/Mach Bike as well. Just work on your lines, back spam, perfect wheelies, and spin dashes until you **** so hard that blues wont even be able to put a dent in your lead. Or just get a mushroom and hold it.

Too bad I actually dropped MKWii for MK7 cuz MK7 is way better. And cuz Yoshi is actually viable so I can use my fav character.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
>implying a .000000000000000000002654365 second time difference from Daisy's hidden stats means **** in anything other than top records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom