• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Or respond to every post concerning ponies.

Multi-folds the containment of ponies in post~

=

Or just be content with reading every post possible as a proud Twilight Sparkle would do.

vZakat

Half Genie
Or you could be to busy trying to find your special talent to bother reading all those missed pages like a proud Apple Bloom would.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I asked for pony dolls and I got them. What I didn't ask for was the hot-air balloon and a pony shirt.

I am getting Mario Kart 7. I only have LoZ:4 Swords atm and that's only because it's a free download, lmao.
Get Swapnote, it's free and it's the best thing ever. I sent a funny pony note to a non-brony friend, and he responded by referencing "20% cooler". It was neat.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
No pony apparel or figurines for my Christmas. Then again, I'd much rather just get them myself.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Guess I haven't posted my holidays yet.
Outside a break from the normality of Christmas presents of clothes and money, my cousin taught me a female Korean pop group dance as a Christmas present. Sweatiest Christmas ever.
All I wanted for Christmas was Ponies and all I got was an iPad2. Worst. Christmas. Ever.

Well, it's my brother's.
I'm still okay with 4 Twilight Sparkle figurines. Maybe getting the whole series on iTunes as present, that would be nice.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
My mom's okay with it, although slightly concerned with my obsession with Twilight Sparkle.
My dad's grown irriatable of my childish antics. At least he only sees it as childish. Especially when I always bring my Twilight Sparkle Pillow and Blanket every time we drive to a relative's.

The show is simply childish. And I like how it's that way.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Is it weird/bad that i'm fine with telling my family (or anyone for that matter) about my love for ponies?
Not at all, I tell everyone I know that I love ponies (although most find out before I get around to telling them). If anything, it's weird/bad if you're embarrassed to tell your family and friends. That's always been part of my philosophy regarding anything I like to do.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My mother has come to accept my eccentric appeal, for the most part. The rest of my family is just apathetic about it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
try being gone for 3 weeks lol.

43 freakin' pages of catching up.
Soldier

My mom's okay with it, although slightly concerned with my obsession with Twilight Sparkle.
My dad's grown irriatable of my childish antics. At least he only sees it as childish. Especially when I always bring my Twilight Sparkle Pillow and Blanket every time we drive to a relative's.

The show is simply childish. And I like how it's that way.
I'm pretty much the same, although any merch i have is stuff which has been bought for me (except some artwork, seriously go check out ponymonster.deviant.com). My mum has bought all of it XD She obviously finds it wierd, but being the sort of person she is, she manages to find the good bits in it
My dad however....He doesn't like it, i had that whole fiasco with him this summer, and yeah, lets not go into that again XD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No one in my family cares enough, though they do think you're homosexual for watching it. :applejack:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
My parents hate everything I like. So naturally, I wouldn't bother them about it. And the reaction I've gotten from a lot of people about the show doesn't really encourage me to be open about it. The sad world we live in, of course. I'll stop being a baby eventually.

In short, got nothing for Christmas, save some shirts, a gift card, and a planner. None of which I would have wanted, but nice, I guess.

I don't want to say anything before I purchase my train ticket, but I'm probably going to Apex (until something stupid happens at the last minute, like with everything else). I have NO idea of how I'm going to find anyone at a NATIONAL, but I'll try, gosh darn it.

I'm pretty late on everything posted in the last 6 or so pages, so I'm not gonna bother with my thoughts on those. But Beros, I love your avatar.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Now I would never confront my mother about something that pertains to my pony interests. I feel that she's grown relatively nonchalant about my appeal over the last couple of months, and that she may not find it problematic until I begin overloading my room with the likes. So far, I have a Pinkie Pie figurine, and a few print outs from late summer, that I use for my binders. She will not see much more than that after I get my Applejack figurine, as I still await 'Fighting is Magic.' Oh, my eagerness.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
is there a release date for Fighting is Magic yet anyway?
no, all i know is that its taking TOO long!

Umm, i'm just thinking, shouldnt we all agree to meet somewhere at apex? Like at the signup area at some time just after signups have occured?

vZakat

Half Genie
Fan made games usually take a long time to make (since they still have real life stuff to deal with). I'm guessing there still in alpha/pre-alpha stages as of now. They don't even have voice actors for all the characters yet.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Good Ol' Days ~ Mic, Tombstone, and Jackle App -- relatively old song of a great concatenation of artists

=

As long they slowly work on Fighting is Magic, I don't mind how long it'll take. As long it doesn't come to a standstill and then a suddenly rushed to released just like how Duke Nukem Forever suffered.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Espy, you should be getting a package for Jason Zimmerman.

Phantom, your package has your name on it. I apologize for the wait.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Umm, i'm just thinking, shouldnt we all agree to meet somewhere at apex? Like at the signup area at some time just after signups have occured?
oh.... yes we should probably do that.
when is everyone showing up? i'll be there friday because melee but most of you guys are brawlers so the best time for a meetup would probably be on that friday if we're all there. dunno how far I'm going to make it in pools though I think they'll allow a dinner break of some sort. the easiest way would be to exchange phone #'s and such and communicate that way.
we need a leader for dis lol

I'll start

703 963 2739

Idk a good place to meet up. Is the majority of us Brawlers?

I think there are dinner breaks in the schedule

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Why am I so tempted to dial these numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom