• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mourning Pirates Present: Enter the Dragon 2/5

0Room

Smash Lord
So. . . I lost the brackets lol. When I got my laptop from the kitchen yesterday after everyone left, TIO was no longer open and no one saved it. Alas.
Karn nooooo

Well I guess we'll just have to determine it by memory.

lord karn

Smash Master
Karn nooooo

Well I guess we'll just have to determine it by memory.
Yeah, last night TIO wasn't open so I just assumed whoever closed it saved the bracket. When I opened it to post them earlier, the file was nowhere to be found. :(

Yeah, last night TIO wasn't open so I just assumed whoever closed it saved the bracket. When I opened it to post them earlier, the file was nowhere to be found. :(
I had a usb flash drive and was going to copy, but fatigue and I forgot

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I'm already gay for playing jigglypuff and camping the ledge all dai newai, so beating most of NC doesn't really make me feel any gayer.

ps: I would beat Twitch pretty easily imo, if you wanna train him and then put money on him against me, that could be hype :)
Good friendlies, son. I felt like I was playing pretty up to par most of the day and during our matches. Thanks so much for the big compliment about my lasers making you edge camp. It made me smile.

I think Twitch might tap though as long as he doesn't run at you on the edge. He's prettttttty gay.

Shouts in a bit in the other thread possibly.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Good friendlies, son. I felt like I was playing pretty up to par most of the day and during our matches. Thanks so much for the big compliment about my lasers making you edge camp. It made me smile.

I think Twitch might tap though as long as he doesn't run at you on the edge. He's prettttttty gay.

Shouts in a bit in the other thread possibly.
Ya, good games, i'm sure twitch is gonna camp me or whatever, but you would be surprised how gay some people have been when playing my jiggs, i'm pretty ready for some platform camping.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
you would be surprised how gay some people have been when playing my jiggs.
Considering what normally happens when you don't camp, no I really wouldn't be. haha

EDIT: Just saw this

Imo poorly run tournament. What made the Melee tournament run so slow?
well...there was a match or two that was held up for a little bit
Yeah, Alex and David did a solid job overall. A CP trip and then a McDonalds visit kept me from playing for a while, but to be fair, Alex told me right before I left that he wasn't in a hurry and that we could just play when I got back. He was very patient though and we had a super legit match when I was finally ready to play (MY SMASH ABILITY IS HIGH MAINTENANCE ****). Sorry guys. :[

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
did karn literally say that there are no brackets?

im pretty sure the top 5 will still count cause everyone knows who beat who for those.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ya man, its never really enough times when i play you, cuz i learn so much, but i understand you're in high demand and it must get boring 4 stocking everyone all the time... hopefully i can get to a point where i can help you practice for hbox by next time :)

I'm already gay for playing jigglypuff and camping the ledge all dai newai, so beating most of NC doesn't really make me feel any gayer.

ps: I would beat Twitch pretty easily imo, if you wanna train him and then put money on him against me, that could be hype :)
You got this

but I wish you played Twitch so I'd know. We'll seev NEXT TIME though!!!!

So. . . I lost the brackets lol. When I got my laptop from the kitchen yesterday after everyone left, TIO was no longer open and no one saved it. Alas.
LMFAO GAH DANG IT

He would've lost.
ooooooooooooooooooooooo

all evidence supports this

did karn literally say that there are no brackets?

im pretty sure the top 5 will still count cause everyone knows who beat who for those.
Oh boy, time for Stongers to sink or swim.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Kevin explain to me the situation where I was swaying like a candle for god knows how long. I was totally gone and exhausted by that point so I don't really remember a lot of what happened before I decided to go to sleep

I see you Colin ;)

Also

Famous last words of Joshua Viverette: Right as we sit down to eat at Crabtree, Josh looks up at me and says, "Yo Lucas... I wonder what John Wittle is doing," followed by a :troll: grin.

Hours, I swear

Shoutoutz more later

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You were sitting in a chair and couldn't talk to anyone. You were watching Melee and suddenly started rocking back and forth, especially when Smith tried to get you to talk to him. Then I started in and quickly started saying you looked like a metronome because your side to side movements were almost equal time lol. Then you started laughing because Smith and I were saying more BS about that and other stuff, and then you buried your face into the couch and couldn't move. And then we laughed a ton.

lol

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Shout-Outs:

The Esteemed Hosts- Thank you for a lovely tourney.

David's beard- Good job not being seeded as a 1.

The Magician- That stuff was seriously legit.

Kadaj- We got combos, baby! We got combos!

Archer- For buying "Combos"

Brocean- For driving and getting JV 5 stocked by Chipotle parking.

Pink Yoshi- Craig and Stingers already know what's up.

Stingers- You'll never beat my Yoshi in a MM. You still owe me your bank account and your soul btw.

PP- "That was a lot of Snake." Bayb, that ain't even a shout-out.

Everyone Else- Good seeing you all again.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
wow ****ing chipotle
was worth it though
dat cashier

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
You were sitting in a chair and couldn't talk to anyone. You were watching Melee and suddenly started rocking back and forth, especially when Smith tried to get you to talk to him. Then I started in and quickly started saying you looked like a metronome because your side to side movements were almost equal time lol. Then you started laughing because Smith and I were saying more BS about that and other stuff, and then you buried your face into the couch and couldn't move. And then we laughed a ton.

lol
yeah

I kinda remember that

sorta

cept that last part

about the couch and face burying

since I thought you guys went to sleep before me

but yea

sorry about my non-responsiveness

tired Lucas is tired

EDIT: first shoutout

shoutoutzz to twitchy for playing Melee with PLUR and giving up dat couch early in the morning. I used it to sleep on for another hour. Thanks bro

Mahone

Smash Champion
You got this

but I wish you played Twitch so I'd know. We'll seev NEXT TIME though!!!!
Lol, at G6 i asked him to mm twice, and he didn't want to. At this i told him we never got to play while he was playing josh... and he just stared at me blankly and then went back to playing.... sooo ya... thats why i didn't play him.

Mahone

Smash Champion
lol, its no big deal, i just wanted to let you know i wasn't dodging him... next tourney we can set up me vs him first round or something.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lmfao I didn't think anybody was dodging anybody but it just didn't happen for whatever reason.

Yeah we def riggin brackets up in here though, no worries. <3

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Reading this thread is reminding me how many people I ruined this weekend. Black Chris omg lmao

I played some Melee too and that was legit. ;]

Also, what the **** at Danny's sig hahaha

V1CE

Smash Champion
Shout-Outs:

The Esteemed Hosts- Thank you for a lovely tourney.

David's beard- Good job not being seeded as a 1.

The Magician- That stuff was seriously legit.

Kadaj- We got combos, baby! We got combos!

Archer- For buying "Combos"

Brocean- For driving and getting JV 5 stocked by Chipotle parking.

Pink Yoshi- Craig and Stingers already know what's up.

Stingers- You'll never beat my Yoshi in a MM. You still owe me your bank account and your soul btw.

PP- "That was a lot of Snake." Bayb, that ain't even a shout-out.

Everyone Else- Good seeing you all again.
you hate me or something i see how it is :(

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Lol, at G6 i asked him to mm twice, and he didn't want to. At this i told him we never got to play while he was playing josh... and he just stared at me blankly and then went back to playing.... sooo ya... thats why i didn't play him.
yeah, i was really tired at that point and i just felt like screwing around with josh with falco. :bee: sorry if it felt like i was ignoring you. i probably did say something but you just didn't hear it cuz i was talking way too soft.

but ya seriously. mm? redeem da CATFYUSH

archer.

Smash Lord
Combos of all varieties are always good. =D

Also, I beat Karn, lost to Stingers, beat H1N1, then lost to Triforce.

Duo55

Smash Ace
hmm I beat

H1N1
Stockfield
Triforce
Stockfield (again)

lost to

Kadaj in winners semis
Stingers in losers finals

on a side note, I think I'm forgetting someone, but I could be wrong.

Top Bottom