• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mourning Pirates Present: Enter the Dragon 2/5

p.i.

Smash Journeyman
it was just funny lol

craig has the best ROB in NC though real talk
best Snake in NC
best DDD in NC
best Lucas in NC

not the best ganon though. thatll be mine forever (shut up ben)
I don't even need to say anything. You already know it in your heart.

Nerketur

Smash Rookie
Awesome!

My first ever in-person Tournament (Yes, I was at Animazement, and WANTED to enter the tourney... but I couldn't! ::looks at Sting:: ), and it was epic win. THO, Ink, Sting, Ben, Mariabattleaxe, All players, all people who brought setups, H1N1, you all rock! Now, I have a few things I'd like to say.

Tho - Awesome that you had us over. I hope I'll be able to come to the next one! =DD

Ink - Loved your notes, and... xD I laughed at the people that came in the door, ignored the sign, and got yelled at. GO INK! I do hope you feel better soon, though!

Sting - Sorry for not recognizing you before, but man, good to see you again! I hope you come to Animazement this year, and REALLY hope I get to play you again. You were a pretty good Ganon. That ROB, you know your stuff, but I've seen better, even from you. You say that was your best, but you against Snake that one time had to be playing around.
PS: I'll have that replay up on my account as soon as I find the best way to record it. If I have to, it'll be done with Webcam. xD

H1N1 - You say your main is Falco? ANYONE that has that Infinite-chain-grab of Ice Climbers down has practiced it a lot. You're good at them, hands down. Granted, that may be your whole idea, getting them in a grab, but still. Good entertainment for sure.

Ben - Finally, another good Brawl Pikachu player. You were awesome, and gave me a few tips. Made me practice that Quick attack some more, especially while on the field. You really should have competed. You were awesome.

MariaBattleAxe - FINALLY!!!! Someone that loves Pikachu as much as I do! (Ok, you may have just been drunk, but I don't care.) You were awesome to battle, and gave me some great tips. I need to get Melee and a Gamecube Controller so I can practice. I'll probably join that Pikachu chat, if I ever find out where it is. xD

313 - Thank you so much for giving me the option to come to the event. And double-thanks for paying for me to compete and get in. I'll repay you somehow, mark my words.

Recording person - Feel terrible for not remembering your name, but thanks for the idea for Easycap. I'll be sure to look that up. Thanks for the tips!

All - Great games from who I played with. Ben, sting, Sneak, and everyone else. I love you guys!

I had loads of fun, and I'll definitely be to another one of these tourneys as soon as I can. Might even make one of my own one day, but I have no idea where I would have it. My house is big, but way too messy. Maybe if I clean my basement we'd have enough room. My basement, ALONE can fit a lot of TVs. Especially those small ones. Try about the size of both rooms with tv's, combined. =) In any case, we'll see.

Nerketur

Smash Rookie
maria was drunk at this tourney? did anyone take advantage?
Not as far as I could tell. But three (or more) beers, and about half of the Vodka... Yeah. I'd say drunk. =P It happened close to the end, though. Most Melee people had left by that time, brawl was finishing up/done.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Let's do this.

Karn/David/Monica- Thanks a ton for hosting! You have a good place. =) Also the gong ***** haha.

Zant- You're a beast for recording everything! Thanks a ton dude. =)

Mahone- GGs in our MMs man, and I'm glad we got to play a little more this time. I know I'm hard to get hold of at tourneys and I apologize for that but hopefully I played you enough for it to be okay this time. =p Also you're gay for rapin most of NC. We're gonna get you back for this. <3

ps: lucky you didn't play Twitch ;)

Karn again: I know I didn't help train you like you wanted, but I realized that I over-commit every tournament since they have two games. =( Maybe we need a plan about using our friendlies more efficiently in the future?
Anyway, don't feel bad about placings man, you did fine.

David again: You're still hilarious hahaha. Also, you'd **** if you played more, and I could help. =p

ZIO- Good stuff in teams brobro. Socialize more bit.

Vice- Good games in teams and friendlies bruh. Talks were chill.

313- I'm just gonna call you more pupil for a bit to make myself feel important. =p You should have plenty to work on from now until the next time we meet haha.

Ben- Ahhhh the infamous Pi. Good games bro. I can try explaining what LDPK does better now that we're not playing(I suck at talking while playing lol), but I can't guarantee that'll help tons either.

ZR- fun car ride brooo

Duo- GGs in teams bro, but sorry to hear about what happened to you on the phone. =( Hope we still get to see you around man.

Shady- That was a lot of Snake.

Craig- Do I need to say anything? XD

PLUR- You are amazing and super fun as always hahaha. <333

Josh- Good games bro, I do see the improvement.

Lucas- I thought of this coming home

You were like a metrognome

think about it <.<

hehe

Camron- You're smart. I like that bird baby. =)

Also you're a pimp. luh u <3

Foxy- We gotta make these friendlies work out more haha, I'm on a friendly setup as much as possible these days, but I can't always seek you out otherwise being in so many events(I know you understand this but just makin sure you know where I'm comin from). We got this next time though hahaha.

DJ- You wussed out this time. =D

Theo- COME TO EVERYTHING FOREVER LMAO XD

Also, thanks for helping me learn vs Sheik things. It's coming together better now.

Dop- Ahhhh yeeeee bro thanks for that Peach training. Every little bit helps. Also ggs in teams man.

J-flo- saw you on the road today!!!

EWBF- GGs we had man. I suddenly had a thought: do you have troubles with airports with that height?

what about parking garages?

Fiz- Well at least we got a few teams games in. XD We should friendly next time bit. <3

Sneak- GGs in teams man. You and Camron worked aight together.

Chris- GGs the little we had Friday night and I think a bit on Saturday as well.

More importantly, YOU'RE FUNNY AS DOODOO WHILE HIGH LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Smith- Dang we **** lololoolollll good stuff in teams baby <3

KEEP IT REAL GIRL

Stongers- Great car rides man haha, you were really fun. =p Also good stuff in Brawl teams, maybe we'll have a better strategy for next time.....I half wish some of that whupping I got was recorded so I could figure it out. Oh well lol I'm just glad you got to play a lot of Brawl again. =)

Twitch- Keep on truckin lil bro, you'll get em soon. =) Remind me to train you!

Yay- Haha, a joy to hang with as always, how do you do it? XD

GGs in both events man. =)

LoZR- The time is upon us. CATFISH!!!!!!

Duo55

Smash Ace
shout outs to pee pee for being amazing at shout outs. And making yay feel good about himself.

Shout outs to stingers and tripping for teaming up on me in singles, I was no match lol (jk bro, ggs. Next time I'ma play a little smarter no matter whats happening and try to beat ya.)

Steve - Good stuff in doubles man. We can only improve with practice. You'll get them next time in singles.

Stock - Your getting very close... keep playing like that and you'll be pr'd next time for sure. One thing I noticed though, don't slack up in friendlies when you get the chance to play kadaj or stingers. Its valuable experience you need so treat it for real.

H1N1 - Nice fox man, it has high potential. I'll be watching you progress with interest at future events.

Shady - we didn't play at all :(

Kadaj - we really need to play more. I actually have to think to fight you. I feel like I get alittle better, smarter every time we play.

My wife - for JV 5 stocking me when I got home at 1:30 am

DJ - there is something I like about you and I don't know why. The confucius beard perhaps?

The mourning pirates - had fun at your tourney, will be attending future events. Donnie Yen is the stuff.

Yay - for the heck of it. You make me laugh alot with your humorous humor.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Mahone- GGs in our MMs man, and I'm glad we got to play a little more this time. I know I'm hard to get hold of at tourneys and I apologize for that but hopefully I played you enough for it to be okay this time. =p Also you're gay for rapin most of NC. We're gonna get you back for this. <3

ps: lucky you didn't play Twitch ;)
Ya man, its never really enough times when i play you, cuz i learn so much, but i understand you're in high demand and it must get boring 4 stocking everyone all the time... hopefully i can get to a point where i can help you practice for hbox by next time :)

I'm already gay for playing jigglypuff and camping the ledge all dai newai, so beating most of NC doesn't really make me feel any gayer.

ps: I would beat Twitch pretty easily imo, if you wanna train him and then put money on him against me, that could be hype :)

lord karn

Smash Master
So. . . I lost the brackets lol. When I got my laptop from the kitchen yesterday after everyone left, TIO was no longer open and no one saved it. Alas.

Mahone

Smash Champion
that sucks, but thanks for a great tournament, also, great games in bracket, you're one of the smartest foxes i've played

lord karn

Smash Master
that sucks, but thanks for a great tournament, also, great games in bracket, you're one of the smartest foxes i've played
Thanks bro. I really need to get more consistent in my tech skill, though. You've definitely got the consistency down, so good stuff. Except for those missed rests.

Top Bottom